Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58140 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #645 on: December 25, 2010, 04:22:08 pm »

((Or a pilot in general!))

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: December 25, 2010, 04:23:52 pm »

((check if someone in boot camp is undergoing pilot training?))
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: December 25, 2010, 04:26:25 pm »

((I doubt it. Flying a spacecraft can't be something you get trained for after four weeks or so. Perhaps later in training, or when you actually apply for the AEROSPACE FORCE! or whatever.))
((WIKIEDIT: Yeah, the Dominion fleet is separate from the army. Don't know where ground-support craft like the Banshee fit in, et cetera. The Dominion Defense Force has both ground and air elements. Apparently, the Dominion Marine Corps also has control over their own craft.))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 04:31:36 pm by Twi »

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: December 25, 2010, 04:38:04 pm »

((Guys, I bet you we will most likely be separated soon. We need to come up with a plan to meet each other. If we somehow get more 'leave' before being shipped off, I believe we should contact someone to get our asses to the planet Phantom mentioned to help our Resoc friends.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: December 25, 2010, 04:39:34 pm »

((Man, if we get shipped to a place with anti-dominion resistance we're lucky.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: December 25, 2010, 04:45:17 pm »

((Well, Phantom's from Mar Sara, but everyone else is from Korhal, except for Sheb, I think. Sheb doesn't exactly count.  Sheb, however, is NOT from Shiloh. I think Raynor was from there at first... So probably Mar Sara.))
((CORRECTION EDIT: Sheb's from Braxis! ERROR!))
((OTHER CORRECTION EDIT: Ahra's from Antiga Prime, but Adwarf is from Korhal. Still going Mar Sara, since Ahra's resoc.))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 04:48:51 pm by Twi »

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 25, 2010, 05:07:10 pm »

This forum game have gone out of my control, i cant stay
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 25, 2010, 05:21:18 pm »

Emerging from a period self introspection, Amelie joins her fellow recruits, and tries to convince everyone to go out for a round of drinks 2 days before combat drills. We can discuss our future plans here...

"Really guys. Let's have a little fun, yeah? I can't say I really approve of your plans, but then again, I don't have much of a future to worry about anymore. After marine training, Amelie goes bye-bye...and the Dominion gets a new Ghost with a shiny serial number."

OOC: There! We can set another RP session. :)
Also, Amelie is from New Sydney-VERY far from the Dominion center of power

Also, note! Amelie is not actually bitter about her upcoming Ghosting, and she's overcome any major resoc changes to her personality. She honestly is looking for a new direction in life-in this case, oblivion via memory restructuring. Unless you can give her something better to look forward to, she's not changing her mind.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 25, 2010, 06:09:14 pm »

((This thread is moving fast. V-Norrec, maybe you should create a separate RP thread, of ask us to send our actions by PM.))

((I don't know if it fit with being a resoc, but Emily is more loyal to the Military than to the Dominion. To me, being Resoc mean your memories are altered, nudged in a more "loyal" way. But for Emily, who lived most of her life hunting ursadons, the army isn't a part of the Dominion, the army IS the Dominion. So when she was resoc, she indeed became loyal - to the army. Roughing up a shopkeeper to punish him is totally normal, if he attacked a Marines.))

Emily will rent the Vulture bike and spend the afternoon practising evasions moves. At dusk, she go to the weapon shop and ask to check out some of the guns. One she had a needle gun or any loaded rifle in her hands, she'll shoot the shopkeeper in both kneecaps, telling him he's lucky to be alive before leaving (Maybe shoot him in the hands as well, so that he cannot defend himself).

Once out, she'll head out to the base, calling an ambulance for the shopkeeper and calling John to tell him that "Sorry, I wasn't great in first-aid classes. Well, you know what's funny? You see that shopkeepers that shot you? Well, he got problems in both his legs now! See you at the barrack!"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 25, 2010, 06:31:30 pm »

John, sensing danger to innocents, calls Emily.
"Emily, whatever you do, don't hurt that shopkeeper. He's innocent, it was my fault. It was my fault for being an idiot. If you do hurt that man, you're a traitor yourself."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 25, 2010, 06:32:57 pm »

((Hey, you're not suppose to know what I'm doing. You're not nearly Psionic enough!))

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 25, 2010, 06:34:42 pm »

((Yeah, but John could've guessed what you were gonna do judging from your behavior during the situation. Besides, I'm setting up some RP to pass the time. Better than waiting for actions to get put in.))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 25, 2010, 06:44:26 pm »

((From me bandaging your legs and trying to stop him, you could have guessed that I would go back, and beat him up?

Sir, you're a Legendary Psychologist.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 25, 2010, 06:46:58 pm »

((Well, and I could just say it was gut feeling.))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 25, 2010, 06:51:17 pm »

((Well, I really want to beat the guys up. I'm feeling like it had a nice touch to my character. ))

"John? I can't hear you, I'm going under a tunnel" Emily then turned off her Fone. Obviously, surgery had left its mark on John. Otherwise he would know that this shopkeeper need to be taught a lesson!

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 92