Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 57768 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game (Sign-ups)
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2010, 06:06:13 pm »

"When the change of government doesn't happen? Yes. Do you honestly think that either of us could hope to challenge the Dominion on our own? Better to live for what you believe in than to die for it."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2010, 06:09:43 pm »

"Sometimes a death is required to get the word out, and do you think we're the only ones who oppose the Dominion? We're not, hell, there are so many nomadic groups that oppose them that the Dominion would be wiped out if they banded up! Hell, even the UED would work because of their commanders!"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2010, 06:10:44 pm »

"Then why are you here and not with one of them?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2010, 06:11:27 pm »

" They are the front line the best defense against zergs their fire holds the enemy at bay long enough for backup to arrive, for the others to eliminate them , or they completely destroy all the zergs them self I admit they are not as useful against armored foes but they are someone you would want by your side on the battlefield." He says this all with a kind of twinkle in his eyes " Without them most of our ground fights against the zergs would have been losses."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2010, 06:15:14 pm »

"Do you think I want to get back with the Confederacy? Space Pirates? ZERG!? I'm no idiot, I don't want to serve with cutthroats or pure evil, and the respectable groups are all far away.

And hey, Firebat guy, ever heard of the Marines? And the Medics? Goliaths? Siege Tanks? BATTLE CRUISERS!? Yeah that's what I thought."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2010, 06:16:42 pm »

" Well at least most of us can agree the government needs to change."

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2010, 06:18:45 pm »

I wonder, if I become one of these Firebats, if I can somehow modify the weapon systems later, possibly ditching the flamethrowers altogether, doubtful, but the armor itself seems so useful. I imagine it would have to be immensely thick and resistant to damage to resist so much heat and close range damage from enemies.

"So, Aaron, do you plan on going through training for a Firebat? I am now thinking of going this route..."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2010, 06:19:54 pm »

"Argh, more Firebats, who ever gets to talk to a respectable Terran Ghost for a change..."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2010, 06:20:50 pm »

" Yes that is my plan to become a Firebat but unlike most other Firebats I am not a psychopath. "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2010, 06:21:52 pm »

"Says the man constantly turning on and off a lighter. Anyway, when the hell those Wraiths getting here? Best pilot in the fleet my ass!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2010, 06:22:38 pm »

Deb's eyes quickly dart to John.

"Well... firebats do provide useful frontline support, and are supposedly one of the best ways to burn out Zerg.

What do you know about Ghosts, by the way?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2010, 06:27:36 pm »

"This girl the Marshall knew, Sarah Kerrigan, she was one. They're normally rated on a PSI Index, she had 10, almost the highest, and they're all recruited at a young age. That's pretty much all I knew, besides the fact they could read minds and have weird powers like Telekinesis."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2010, 06:30:25 pm »

Amelie speaks up!

"I've heard some Ghosts are hybrids of captured Protoss and Terrans. Any truth to that?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2010, 06:32:01 pm »

Deb blinks in surprise at Amelie's question.

"I don't see how it could be. You can't just stick both in a blender and get a useable result, and even if you could you'd expect traits from both sources. Isolating Protoss psychic genetics would be a huge step forward."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2010, 06:32:35 pm »

"Heard about that, they called it Project Gestalt, but they went rogue and disappeared with pure Protoss. All the fucking Butcher of Korhal's fault."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 06:34:45 pm by Phantom »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 92