Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 58089 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #540 on: December 24, 2010, 05:30:25 pm »

Search gadget store for information-granting devices. Infrared goggles, Geiger counters, movement trackers, etc.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 24, 2010, 06:02:27 pm »

Make explosives in a hidden part of camp and make blueprints of them so I will have better success in the future call them Flares.

"What the hell have you got there recruit?" says a Sergeant as he steals the box out of your hands.  "Scrap Metal, and Liquid Vespane, what the hell were you planning?"  He asks.

John waits. Eventually he rips off the shoddy bandage and tries to dig out the Needle Guns bullet.

Not knowing too much about the medical profession, and currently being under the influence of strong pain medication, you decide now is the perfect time to learn how to take a bullet out of your own leg using only what's available.  Tearing the bandage off you begin bleeding profusely all over the place and you try to find the bullet in your leg.  Instead you end up removing several large chunks of your own bone... ow.  [21 damage] 214 Health remaining. 

"Shit, he's trying to kill himself in there." says the police officer as he rushes over.  "Get a stretcher in here quick, we're going to stabilize him until his new leg is finished growing in the vats." he says as he keeps you from doing any more damage to yourself.  When you next wake up, you think you are in a hospital.  There is no way this is looking good for your squad leader.  You are told by a doctor to relax and that they'll have your new leg on tomorrow... WAIT NEW LEG!!!  You look down and find your old leg, the one you were born with is gone.  Thank goodness for modern medicine or you'd probably never walk again.

Search gadget store for information-granting devices. Infrared goggles, Geiger counters, movement trackers, etc.

Hmmm, most of the stuff here is for far more civilian use, but you find a pair of really nice night vision goggles.  These puppies could probably even be modified to tell friend from foe.

Night Vision Goggles:  250 credits
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 06:06:58 pm by V-Norrec »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 24, 2010, 06:04:41 pm »

"TOMORROW!? Oh go-"
John blacks out.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 24, 2010, 06:07:41 pm »

Purchase goggles, ponder what would be needed to modify them.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 24, 2010, 06:08:10 pm »

((Norrec, stop missing Comp's attempts at doing stuff!  >:( On a different note, how is it that I have Cool Under Fire and yet am not competent at driving vehicles of any sort? Does not make much sense: shouldn't I be able to DRIVE vehicles before I can drive them while being shot at? I can understand a general 'reduced penalties while under fire' trait, but... In other words, 'advanced' skills like that should require that you have the 'basic' skills in that field before having them. This mostly applies to vehicles and ships, as far as I can tell. You could, of course, package 'prerequisite' traits with more advanced traits if you get the latter without having the former,  so that people don't lose the cool stuff they already have.))

Help Xavier engage interaction and buying of modded truck with dealership...person.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 06:14:46 pm by Twi »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 24, 2010, 06:35:37 pm »

... it was posted before I asked for finalized actions anywho, I'll run the next set up actions in two hours when I get back, Tomorrow I probably will just do one set of actions, seeing as how it's Christmas and everything.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 24, 2010, 06:49:30 pm »

Hey guys, I'm not that much into trucks myself. I want to get training in light vehicles to become a driver, and a truck is well... Too heavy. And what's this nonsense about armor plating and guns? We're gonna leave as soon as boot camp is over and I doubt they'll let you keep a truck.

Ask the vehicle salesman if I can rent the Vulture bike for 400 creds or less. If yes, take it outside town and practice evasion maneuver and general riding. If not (or if I have money left), buy a nice piece of jewelry as a souvenir from boot camp. Also buy a hood.

At night, go back to the weapon shop and beat up the shopkeeper. Nobody should shoot a Dominion's marine.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 24, 2010, 07:37:31 pm »

(( Hey guys I am now repling from my new acer laptop yay ))

" Sir I am trying to make some explosives , Sir"

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 24, 2010, 08:10:11 pm »

Take the money, buy truck. Ask dealer if there are any modifications that can be done to it, after market stuff...Under the table stuff. Also, all black truck. Save 325 of my personal cash to use on these mods. If the dealer refuses to mod the truck, take it around looking for things to use to modify it. Better Suspension is top priority, Bigger/better tires, armor plating, armored windows. Possibly a better power-source.

((Just got back from a family thing, sorry. Sheb, armor and weapons are because the vehicle is going to be used for whatever we do. More then likely going to get shot at. Would rather our investment not go to complete waste...))
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 08:16:12 pm by Comp112 »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 24, 2010, 09:00:00 pm »

((*facepalm* Sheb, I don't think your character heard that...just saying. We shooed the Resocs away earlier, so...AFTER TAKING YOUR MONEY. Of course, the plan depended on you consenting, and...you get the idea. Confusion.))
((Also, internet was STUPIDLY DEAD.))

IMPORTANT EDIT:

((What the heck ARE we gonna do with the money we have?))
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 09:01:44 pm by Twi »

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 24, 2010, 09:02:52 pm »

((We already discussed this...Buy the truck. Ask the dealer if there are any mods we can get on it, if not, go around town looking for stuff we can use to upgrade the truck. First suspension, then armor, etc etc.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 24, 2010, 09:04:16 pm »

((Yes, but Emily (Sheb's character) no longer wants to contribute. >_> Without her, we lack the money to buy the truck in the first place- unless we can make a whole lot more and fast, or get someone else to contribute. Currently, the latter seems even more unlikely than the former.))

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 24, 2010, 09:04:39 pm »

Attempt to buy a vehicle repair manual.
((10 pages, darn it.))
((Also, I probably won't be online for a few days, sorry.))

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 24, 2010, 09:05:30 pm »

((In that case, haggle the bloody dealer. What, down to 1175? Crap, we may be able to still get it then. If not, we need to discuss what to do so I can edit my stuff.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 24, 2010, 09:08:05 pm »

((Well, we can always grab Adwarf. The threat of those grenades should help a little, even if he lacks actual money. Yeah, we're gonna have to either make up the 75 credits- sell off the neosteel? steal something? quick jobs?- or haggle. And haggle well. ))
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 92