Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 57774 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game (Sign-ups)
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2010, 05:29:06 pm »

Nicholas is not intimidated.
"My cause? My cause is justice. I'm serving it right now, by doing this."
Continue ranting about JUSTICE and PROTECTING YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS and whatnot.

((RANDOMLY CHANGING RP FORMATS IS GO! But (( )) is OOC.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2010, 05:35:30 pm »

John switches conversation rapidly between the 2.
"Oh, I got these Zergling jaws at the Mar Sara evacuation. This Zergling got shot by this Marine and burned by a Firebat, but it kept on charging, right towards this group of refugees. I was on my way to procure some minerals, but I ended up drilling it in the face with my SCVs drill . It's body was stuck on when I got to the drop ship. And to the other guy...

I get what you are, you're one of those 'If others won't do it, it is my Duty to do.' Idiots. Augh. You sound like my dad, he was in the Militia, ranting about how justice would prevail and stuff. Sure, it did, but the Dominions justice ain't pure to me."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2010, 05:37:25 pm »

"If you have a better justice, feel free to enlighten me."
Nicholas is slightly impressed by John's story of how he got those Zergling jaws.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2010, 05:38:33 pm »

" Who cares as long as we get to turn some zergs to burnt toast I'm fine for now."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2010, 05:43:32 pm »

John continues the conversation with Nicholas.
"Hmph. I never believed my fathers or the Dominions breed of Justice, persecuting the first individual they can find, and deal them death. You see, I reap what I sow, force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. It takes only one act to break that circle. My breed of justice was different, a group does not commit pure criminal acts, only the leader, his cohorts are to be left out. Without something to influence them, they fall apart.

For example, that guy talking about toasting Zerg is one that I dislike because he'll probably corrupt a few other guys to his level, that and I always hated Firebats."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 05:45:40 pm by Phantom »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2010, 05:48:30 pm »

"Impressive."

Deb thinks for a moment.

"Do you hate firebats because they're indiscriminate?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2010, 05:49:25 pm »

"No, because they are mental pyromaniacs that set anything on fire at a moments notice."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2010, 05:51:08 pm »

" Hey I at least agree with your point of view my grandfather was a marine he was awarded 3 war medals , I still have one , but when he was told to kill an innocent person he went against orders and instead saved him. My grandfather was killed for that so I have no love for this piece crap  government anyways." "Oh, and I would prefer to only set zergs on fire not innocent people."

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2010, 05:53:55 pm »

Listening to the others talk gives Xavier pause

Hm, what I had never thought of firebats that way, but listening to Phantom...Gives me an idea...

"Excuse me, John is it? Do you know if only 'mental cases' are allowed to become these...Firebats?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2010, 05:55:43 pm »

"I think so, I overheard a Firebat in Mar Sara talking about voices and them telling him to set my dads Vulture Hover Bike on fire."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2010, 05:56:19 pm »

"Well, most Firebats are criminals who have undergone resoc. Plus the pyros. There are very few volunteers. What do you expect?"
"As for justice: I will admit that the Dominion is hardly the best government we could ask for. But it's what we have, and I'd rather protect what I can than die uselessly trying to replace that government."

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 05:58:56 pm by Twi »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2010, 05:57:37 pm »

I listen to idle chatter...and speak little

Well...John, that is an impressive set of teeth. Judging by the size, I'd say it was at least 4 or 5 feet across, 150 pounds...

She frowns at the mention of firebats.

From my view, Firebats... They seem to only be made of the most expendable soldiers for a reason.

And she takes a disliking to Aaron. :I
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2010, 05:57:46 pm »

Hmmm ...... misguided prejudice towards Firebats.  "Well wait to you have to thank these 'Maniacs' for saving your sorry hides." Aaron then pulls out his lighter and begins flicking it on and off, on and off.

(( OOC: It seems all of my forum games are taking the same trend everyone seems to develop a dislkie towards me lol ))
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 06:01:24 pm by adwarf »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2010, 06:01:21 pm »

"Firebats...
They cause more friendly fire that actually fire to the enemy, hell, the evacuation would have been better without them. The whole city burned to ash when we evacuated.
As for justice, you think dieing for a change of government is useless? Look at the people who died trying to get rid of the Confederacy, at least something changed, the Confederacy was worse, they ran the colonies to strictly."

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2010, 06:04:26 pm »

Aaron seems to want to become a fire bat, may be to our advantage...

"Excuse me, Aaron, could you explain Firebats a little to me? I am quite...curious about them, to say the least."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 92