Poll

There is no poll

But I want one
- 0 (0%)
To bad, go away.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 92

Author Topic: StarCraft: The Forum Game, Exercise 2, Damn Robots  (Read 57988 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: StarCraft: The Forum Game Week 9, THERE WAS A HUGE ASS UPDATE YO!
« Reply #405 on: December 24, 2010, 01:09:31 pm »

((I'm going to go hang out with a friend and then work on the trait list hard-core, try to keep it to RP so I can concentrate on that))

Then look for some type of flammable substance to put in them once I have some of that head back to the base and build them

(( If this succeds I will draw plans on how to build them and call them Flares ))

You buy some liquid Vespane and head back to base.  Now where can you build these things with nobody looking >.>  <.<

Fine, lets go to something that would be influenced a little more by my 'perk'. Find a poker table. That is, if my skills would affect that more.

((I believe it would, I figured the gambling thing was him getting a kind of psionic que for certain stuff. So he can tell when someone is bluffing or anything else))

There are no other games here, and this is the only gambling joint in town.  Darn, they got your number.

Quickly search John and put on some battle dressings on his wound.

"Look, he didn't take anything. I'll ask you one more time to drop your weapon.

Turning to the policemen:"Arrest this men. He is guilty of shooting a Marine for no reasons."

You tear off one of John's sleeves from his shirt wrap it around his leg.  Is it supposed to be turning blue?

"I'll drop my weapon when the cops get here and take him away."  says the store-owner. 

When the cops arrive moments later, they listen to both sides of the story and load John up onto one of the Vulture bikes and take him back to the station.  At least they'll get somebody to look at his leg there before it gets any worse.

"It's because your shop had so much CRAP! Back in Mar Sara there were shops that sold Goliaths for 200 credits! You think I stole something? I wouldn't do anything like that in my goddamn life! I'll fucking strip down to my goddamn underwear to show you!" He yells towards the shopkeeper.
John thanks ((I think it was Emily.)).

You verbally assault the shopkeeper and police officers from the ground.  Much of your speech slurred from the pain.  The cops load you up onto one of the bikes and take you back to the station.  When you arrive, an emergency medical personnel is waiting and gives you a shot that calms you down and relieves the pain.

"Somebody messed up his leg bad.  We'll probably have to grow a new one for him using one of the tanks."  she says.  Taking a sample of DNA she walks off, undoubtedly to grow you a new leg.  The police dump you unceremoniously in one of the holding cells.

"Why are they recruiting drunks into the marines anyhow.  It's the first time they've been out in weeks and the first thing they do is start breaking windows for no damn reason.  Ah well, we got work to do."  says one of the cops, going back to work on a terminal filling out reports, probably about this latest arrest.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 24, 2010, 01:13:40 pm »

ok look for Anything i can use to improve my rifle guns.
``hey whats all this ruckus has someone killed a guy or what?´´
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 24, 2010, 01:16:08 pm »

If I want get in trouble for just find a workbench and start building otherwise find a place to build them in secret

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 24, 2010, 01:17:35 pm »

"Expected that," Nicholas says. "He'll get off the hook, but we might have to delay the pep talk a little. Now then, Emily,if there's nothing you need to do how about we buy that Vulture?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 24, 2010, 01:19:53 pm »

"Son of a-
I'm just gonna choke myself into unconsciousness then, Dominion law enforcement just ain't fair. And I could have payed for that too..."
John goes and sits in a fetal position.
"Actually, bleeding like this feels good. Wait, I'm accused of being a drunk? I'm not even old enough to drink. Have they ever heard of crimes of passion? Probably not."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 24, 2010, 01:21:49 pm »

i go look if there are anyone from my fellow squad in the town
Quite fucked indeed.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 24, 2010, 01:22:18 pm »

"Bah, this place blows. At least I broke even...Im heading back to the shop."

With that, head out and attempt to find someone who can smelt the neosteel you found earlier. If you find someone who can do it, go buy the neosteel, head back to the smelter, and do your thing. If smelter is not originally found, just head straight to the shop, and look for something to increase the power output of your suit, or something to help increase efficiency.

((No rush to do that, just put it there so I wouldn't forget about it...))

As Xavier is walking around the town, he notices a shop with a broken window...He goes inside to investigate

Xavier notices the shop keep. "What happened in here? You get robbed or something?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 24, 2010, 01:25:20 pm »

Nicholas notes Xavier.
"Nope. The rebellious member of our squad decided to jump out the window, and she thought he was a thief. Something to do with prices, apparently. A Goliath for 200 credits? Where the hell can you get that kind of deal?"
((You know, if you have enough Neosteel, you could make a Thor. Originally, Thors were actually built by SCVs.))
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:28:52 pm by Twi »

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 24, 2010, 01:27:20 pm »

"From a desperate pirate perhaps?" Xavier says with a chuckle...

"You know, I am finding it hard to get what I need in this town...Have you seen a smelter, or a metalsmith around here?"

((That would take a LOT of Neosteel and other materials. I will just tank up my suit, and plunder around. What I REALLY need is an ally though))
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:30:40 pm by Comp112 »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 24, 2010, 01:30:22 pm »

`jumps into conversation´ sorry i might be wrong but i think they smelt stuff at scrapyards
Quite fucked indeed.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 24, 2010, 01:32:31 pm »

""Do they? Well, I will need to head over there and check it out, now won't I?"

((So Nor, would the scrapyard be able to smelt the neosteel into something I can use?))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 24, 2010, 01:34:09 pm »

"Good point. I doubt there are any particularly skilled metalsmiths here, unless it's a traditional trade. The best I think you'll find is someone who repairs tools. Not the most complex job, but quite common in far-out towns."

Nicholas sighs.
"Scrapyards? Scrapyards usually just salvage anything that isn't simple metal and crush the rest, and send it to a specialized facility for smelting into the components, at least where I'm from."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 24, 2010, 01:35:37 pm »

``you might be right on that mind if i follow you guys?´´
Quite fucked indeed.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 24, 2010, 01:37:46 pm »

"Hmm. Well, I was about to go over to the garage and buy a Vulture with Emily here, but I'm more than willing to come along. Mind a little wait?"

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 24, 2010, 01:38:54 pm »

((Bah, anyone want to Ally with me after boot camp? Or am I one of the few leaving the Dominion afterwards...?))

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to check. Id like to armor up my suit a bit, wish I could get my hands on a CMC660 Second Gen, that would be perfect for me until I can work something else up...Oh, and Sure Firebat I really don't mind if you tag along."
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 92