Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 59

Author Topic: How have you been dying recently?  (Read 162250 times)

MasterMorality

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How have you been dying recently?
« Reply #405 on: October 27, 2012, 03:01:37 pm »

Two tiles away from a town, ambushed by Thothgol bandits. One-shot spear to the head. :(

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #406 on: October 27, 2012, 07:52:13 pm »

i walked two steps out of town and encountered a warlord necromancers fuuuuuuuuuccckkk and his buddy the lasher i took easy care of the lasher but he kept kicking my poor she elf untill almost every bone in her body was broken or gone and then i tried to crawl away but i kept going unconscious and i tried to get to a house so they might save me but he kept kicking me   :'( he was compleyly naked btw  the lasher was the one that F'd me up and he just wounded me severely. and then he got a lucky kick to my skull and i died... i was laughing.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 04, 2012, 07:33:55 am »

Start playing DF again, Adventurer Mode, start off in a Human capital, walk into the Stronghold, see a 'deity', try to kick it.
Didn't work out that well.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #408 on: November 04, 2012, 07:37:24 am »

Start playing DF again, Adventurer Mode, start off in a Human capital, walk into the Stronghold, see a 'deity', try to kick it.
Gamer mentality is the best there is. Yours is the foot that will kick the heavens.

ArmokGoB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 05, 2012, 03:21:35 am »

Tried the McPixel solution there I see.
Cyclopes, prepare to meet your demise at the metaphorical hands of my cushion ruby cabochons.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 05, 2012, 01:25:28 pm »

Who'da thunk trying to kick a deity would be a bad idea? :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 05, 2012, 01:34:20 pm »

In a fit of !!Science!!, I decided to take an adventurer and go to the town I had retired to previously. And then, attack her. Just to see what would happen? Here's an approximent.

Your are surrounded by red light.
You feel horrible.
You have been struck by lightning.
You break out in blisters.
You are having trouble breathing.

More of the same, filling up a page until finally,

You lose hold of your Rope Reed Fiber Hood.
'Ke' slashes you in the head with her titanium scythe. The severed part sails off in an arc.
Your are deceased.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Klitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 07, 2012, 10:39:27 am »

My dwarfs always go insane when they go outside :X

No, thats just me going insane when I go outside. then I kill myself..
"A giant cave bat, a giant cave swallow, and a troll wander into my fort's cagetraps..."

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 10, 2012, 08:08:14 pm »

In a fit of !!Science!!, I decided to take an adventurer and go to the town I had retired to previously. And then, attack her. Just to see what would happen? Here's an approximent.

You feel horrible.

'Ke' slashes you in the head with her titanium scythe. The severed part sails off in an arc.
Your are deceased.

I was doing this yesterday, too. I actually had to takea  werebeast adventurer back to bite my old adventurer and all his companions to infect them with the werebeast curse in the middle of the night. In the end one of them woke up and beat me to death, but I managed to bite them too.

Of coruse I didn't think the werebeast curse could be transferred through clothing so I was also stripping them of all their clothing at the time. According to legends mode, though, they and all the other peasants I bit are now werebeasts. Now I'm bringing a necromancer slab and waterskins of vampire's blood over to them. Not that the blood will have any use since they're werebeasts...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 12, 2012, 12:06:23 am »

You feel horrible.

Your are deceased.

Wait, what happened? You can get struck by lightning now? I'm assuming your previous adventure didn't have a modded in ability to lightning bolt people. That's spectacularly bad luck!
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 12, 2012, 12:09:26 am »

My previous adventurer was able to cast all sorts of spells. Dwarf Chocolate.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 12, 2012, 12:40:46 am »

My previous adventurer was able to cast all sorts of spells. Dwarf Chocolate.

Okay, I am getting my hands on that the moment I get a chance. Thanks!
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 12, 2012, 01:19:28 am »

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND I'M TO BLAME
baby I give dwarves a bad name

.... and then I bleed to death about 4 turns later. My first quest and I didn't even see the jerk that killed me.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 12, 2012, 01:21:16 am »

FUCK WRONG TOPIC
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:25:44 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 12, 2012, 02:04:12 am »

WHY ARE THERE BEARS ON THE 6,000 STEPS. I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING ANY BEARS LAST PLAYTHROUGH HERE.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I do believe you have the wrong subforum kind sir.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 59