Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59

Author Topic: How have you been dying recently?  (Read 162237 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: How have you been dying recently?
« Reply #390 on: October 24, 2012, 12:21:49 am »

A human and Dwarf civ in my world are surrounded by camps of elite goblins and bandits. All the quests in the area relate to killing bandits in a nearby camp, because some of them have killed or participated in killing as many as 3 adventurers.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Snipawolf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 24, 2012, 02:55:52 am »

A bandit stabs me with his copper spear in my hand, tearing the nerves up and making me drop my own copper spear. I try wrestling him to the ground, and he stabs me in my upper body (hitting my liver). I successfully get him to the ground, lock my right upper arm around his throat, then end the fight by strangling him to death. I crawl back to town through massive pain, blacking out
occasionally and wondering if I'll survive my internal wounds. I crash in the first house I manage to drag my bloodied and battered body into. When I come to, I notice that I don't have any equipped weapons and reach the conclusion that I left my spear back where I dropped it. Doing a quick check of myself, I've still got heavy injuries on my hands, left foot, upper body, and liver. Also, I actually do find I have a copper spear.. It just happens to be the one that got stuck into my liver. I guess this will be my new weapon as soon as I'm well enough to get back to adventuring.

I QUICKLY discover that both of my hands have nerve damage to them. I actually remember it saying that my motor nerves were torn in both hands after I was speared in them, but I figured at least one would heal. I quick travel a step and then travel some regularly..  and stumble right into at least two crossbowman, first noticing that I wasn't alone when a bolt punched through my chest and mortally wounded me by hitting my heart. Reacting quickly, I throw the pike I had been carrying without the use of my hands. I like to think I used my teeth.

"The spinning bronze pike strikes the crossbowman in the head, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!" Ha, an instant kill!

Satisfied, I wonder if I have enough blood left to pick it up and throw it again to kill the next crossbowman. I take two steps towards my fallen assailant and then another bolt from the second crossbowman slams in to my *right eye.*

I take one more step towards the pike and bleed out. :(

(I got tasked to kill this crossbowman with my next adventurer, as his killing of my adventurer catapulted him into named status. I enjoyed tearing his teeth out, gouging his eyes, etc.)

Findulidas

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:OFFTOPIC:5][NOTHOUGHT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 24, 2012, 04:40:03 am »

Most of my adventurers die on night raids by goblins in the wilds. The stunned tag seems to drastically reduce your adventurers abilities.
...wonderful memories of the creeping sense of dread...

Auroros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 24, 2012, 05:41:45 am »

Found A Vampire.
He kicked me in the Head.
I died.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #394 on: October 26, 2012, 03:12:09 pm »

HERP DERP SWIMMING UP A RIVER~ famous last words

hint Undead carp are deadly and running away form a dragon is not fun either...
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 26, 2012, 03:39:11 pm »

Remarkably, my last adventurer didn't die to a goblin raid, and ended up killing all 26 of them (unfortunately, all 11 of his companions died, including the spunky swordswoman Ceno Dippedrites).

Later on however, a lucky hit from an elven master managed to break his spine. Being a vampire, he didn't suffocate, but he can neither walk nor grasp anything. I had to retire him, bless his soul :(
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Burnup

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill until you can't, Then savescum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 26, 2012, 04:41:19 pm »

Really bad ass axedwarf shielduser armoruser on his way to collect his candy everything from my old fort with his 15+ followers.

My fort was classic medieval castle keep with 3 block wide inner and outer walls, both walls and the keep are perpetual roof covered pillboxes. walls and keep only accessible from underground. underground only accessible from the courtyard of the keep.

On his way in I thank armok it hasn't been inhabited by-

Event #1:
You take a bolt to the face
You have been struck down!

rinse and repeat around 16 times.

He finally got in! Though he is now a wreslter shielduser armoruser.. And has 5 out of the 12+ followers he started with. Fought his way through the first room, then while turning into one of the main halls he-

Event #2:
got shanked in the face by a goblin.

Event #3:
rinse and repeat event #1 a good 8 more times. then rinse and repeat event #2

then rinse and repeat event #3 a good 5 times.

He finally got in! Though he is now a lasher shielduser armoruser.. And has 2 out of the 8+ followers he started with. Fought his way through the first room, then while turning into one of the main halls he-
Slew 3 legendary knife wielding goblins! Then went up to the inside of the keep and-
Slew 15+ legendary goblin Xbowmen! While taking bolt hits from the inner wall.. Went back underground, then up into the inner wall and-
Slew 12+ legendary Goblin Xbowmen! while taking bolt hits from the outer wall.. Went back underground, then up into the outer wall and-
Slew 10+ legendary or otherwise goblin Xbowmen!

yay redundant defenses.

Then proceeded to clear out the rest of the underground, slew the undead fortress underneath pulled the fun lever and-
Left his men to die! sealing the rest of the world from Hell Fun. Then in his shame he left the edge of the world map and turned into a seal. then gorlak. then fire imp. then-
I deleted that save!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 04:43:57 pm by Burnup »
Just tell her that you were merely doing what the voices in your head were telling you to do.

Adventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 26, 2012, 06:59:25 pm »

Some things never to mess with again ever

Ghosts, one or 2 shots dead
Demons, dead in a blink of an eye
Ambushes, i have never survived an ambush if i stayed to fight

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 26, 2012, 07:34:30 pm »

Ambushes are fun. Not usually Fun.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 26, 2012, 08:02:00 pm »

My last adventurer was killed by a mummies' fist.

I suppose it's fitting, as I mutilated another Mummy in another tomb. My adventurer's skills were high enough that he was able bash off every limb of the mummy, until it's attacks became innefectual. Yet, it still didn't die! I suppose mummies are completely immortal.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 26, 2012, 08:02:50 pm »

Mummies are easy to kill, except for those freaking curses.

Just behead them.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 27, 2012, 01:27:00 am »

I've been adventuring as various animal men. Is it just me, or are they really frail? They bleed out in a few turns from relatively minor wounds and dish out little damage in return. Although Batmen can fly, which would be awesome if they could start with skill in Crossbowman. Wait a minute... I can throw knives, and pretend they're Batarangs.... GENIUS!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 27, 2012, 01:29:35 am »

I've been adventuring as various animal men. Is it just me, or are they really frail? They bleed out in a few turns from relatively minor wounds and dish out little damage in return. Although Batmen can fly, which would be awesome if they could start with skill in Crossbowman. Wait a minute... I can throw knives, and pretend they're Batarangs.... GENIUS!

Most animal men are smaller than even dwarves.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 27, 2012, 01:55:57 am »

Somebody should mod in animalmenmen just for lol.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 27, 2012, 02:16:55 am »

Maybe half-races will exist when marriage, pregnancy and birth are introduced.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59