Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 250

Author Topic: Caves of Qud: Now in Open Beta  (Read 570635 times)

Aquillion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Caves of Qud: Now in Open Beta
« Reply #2745 on: December 28, 2014, 06:28:33 am »

I wish there was a way to recover guns from turrets you create...  although that might make them overpowered.
We don't want another cheap fantasy universe, we want a cheap fantasy universe generator. --Toady One

guessingo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: December 28, 2014, 11:33:07 am »

So is your current project to get Caves of Qud on Steam now that Sproggiwood is out or are you still developing sproggiwood?

unormal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: December 28, 2014, 01:40:18 pm »

So is your current project to get Caves of Qud on Steam now that Sproggiwood is out or are you still developing sproggiwood?

Still working on both; we're working on a 'Savage' difficulty for Sproggiwood, and getting it onto mobile. CoQ's greenlight-free approval was a (good) surprise, so we've still got other plans we need to keep moving; but CoQ on Steam is way too awesome to pass up, so double-work it is!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: December 28, 2014, 10:34:45 pm »

Fairly massive and amusing bug, that is quite exploitable. I got a random flaming canteen of Lava, 64 drams. It's value is somewhere over 11000 drams of water, with 26 ego. Not to mention that I've been carrying around it around for a few days.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

unormal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: December 29, 2014, 10:41:19 pm »

[CoQ Steam 12-29-2014]
*Upgraded to Unity 4.6
*Made world generation faster
*Made tile image paths more robust
*Added anonymous gameplay stats collection
*Added an option to opt-out of stats collection

feralferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: December 29, 2014, 11:04:42 pm »

Maybe this is a stupid question, but is it possible to get this on Steam yet?  Can't seem to find it by searching..

unormal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: December 29, 2014, 11:06:03 pm »

Maybe this is a stupid question, but is it possible to get this on Steam yet?  Can't seem to find it by searching..

Not yet, still in private beta we'll go into early access early next year. Have some keys!

M̶V̶F̶P̶2̶-̶X̶K̶3̶F̶7̶-̶M̶X̶I̶K̶I̶
D̶H̶W̶H̶4̶-̶8̶K̶8̶D̶I̶-̶X̶C̶I̶G̶N̶
0̶3̶P̶C̶9̶-̶B̶P̶Y̶Q̶0̶-̶3̶3̶V̶L̶J̶
5̶M̶W̶G̶8̶-̶E̶4̶2̶Z̶V̶-̶0̶K̶C̶W̶M̶
J̶2̶Z̶H̶M̶-̶M̶Y̶N̶X̶M̶-̶R̶7̶J̶3̶A̶
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 02:03:07 am by unormal »

feralferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: December 29, 2014, 11:12:00 pm »

Oohh, thank you very much! Can't wait to try this out. I used J2ZHM-MYNXM-R7J3A

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: December 29, 2014, 11:50:06 pm »

Grabbed DHWH4-8K8DI-XCIGN
Thanks!

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
« Reply #2754 on: December 29, 2014, 11:56:06 pm »

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
YES!
YES YES!
THANK YOU!
Grabbed 5MWG8-E42ZV-0KCWM !

Also, enjoying some Sproggiwood!
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

Nistenf

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is a lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: December 30, 2014, 12:00:09 am »

YES! Got 03PC9-BPYQ0-33VLJ. Thanks a lot! Been wanting to play this game again. I should go to sleep now though...

RickRollYou2

• Bay Watcher
  • [START_BIOME:EARTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: December 30, 2014, 01:10:55 am »

Welp, someone already claimed MVFP2-XK3F7-MXIKI without posting. Oh well! :-\

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: December 30, 2014, 09:15:13 am »

Damn i wasn't fast enough

feralferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: December 30, 2014, 01:29:22 pm »

So far I'm really loving this game. The setting is extremely interesting - I really enjoy the detailed descriptions and the lore of the world. Gameplay is super fun as well.  I haven't really encountered any bugs - I haven't made it very far though either. Horrible giant grizzlies keep eating my face before I can make real progress. :P

I have to say that I like the ASCII mode far more than tiles... which is odd because I usually like my tiles. It just seems too busy and grainy with them on. Do you plan on adding mod , or custom tileset support in the future?

In other news I just bought Gamma World thanks to this game. Can't wait to try that out too!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:31:05 pm by feralferret »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: December 30, 2014, 01:34:27 pm »

So far I'm really loving this game. The setting is extremely interesting - I really enjoy the detailed descriptions and the lore of the world. Gameplay is super fun as well.  I haven't really encountered any bugs - I haven't made it very far though either. Horrible giant grizzlies keep eating my face before I can make real progress. :P

I have to say that I like the ASCII mode far more than tiles... which is odd because I usually like my tiles. It just seems too busy and grainy with them on. Do you plan on adding mod , or custom tileset support in the future?

In other news I just bought Gamma World thanks to this game. Can't wait to try that out too!
I believe Deon has thrown his hat into the tile ring here, though I can't say for certain, as I am not he.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 250