Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Blight of the Immortals: Great Long-Term Browser Strategy  (Read 14544 times)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: Blight of the Immortals: Great Long-Term Browser Strategy
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2013, 04:29:40 pm »

Is there a way to join two seperate armies of the same type? Got two of them heading to the same city, after the first wrecks the zombies in a town, I'd like them to combine afterwords so they can more expectedly handle the 35 size horde next to THAT city.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2013, 04:38:03 pm »

Go into the armies info and go the advanced tab.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2013, 05:25:40 pm »

Are there races with large disparities between themselves and their zombified versions?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2013, 06:23:39 pm »

I joined the Insecure Djinn.

I have NO IDEA what I'm doing.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2013, 07:23:13 pm »

I broke down to get premium. I am extremely weak to games that are lots of fun being ruined by long turn times. I wanted to play single player so I could move a t my own pace and join more games so I would have more to do.

Basically I discovered that using goblin hordes to plunder the shit out of everything is super optimal. My ideal start is southern goblins with 2 nearby hordes and 50 orange. Then I can grab 2 goblins. Then hopefully some orcs and maybe some purple shit. After the plunder turns on in 10 hours you can immediately plunder your main city and the 2 others. Then you spawn 3 more goblins and maybe work on taking some empty lands. You move the 3 new goblins to the highest level orange lands and maybe a 3-4 market red. Meanwhile you set up a new market in the plundered lands. Then you grab taxes and the markets get made and you plunder again getting 10 per land on the first 3 lands plus you grab the value from the new lands. Then you build the 6 markets. Then you've got a shit ton of orange. You want to keep making hordes and getting one on each land. If you are smart you can get on a schedule where you plunder and rebuild in one tax cycle so that you get 2 coins per land from tax, which is like 14 orange a tax cycle but also get that 70 orange per tax cycle from plunder. Ideally you have 1 horde per land constantly plundering because thats a net gain of 6+2 coins per land. Not only do you get an amount of coins equal to the average of a level 4 market but you don't have that initial coin lost to market upgrades, and you get the average 20 coins PER LAND from the markets that already exist. So that's well over 200 coins a game if you expand well plus not spending 20-40 per land to get high markets all while maintaining an income equal to top level markets. And plunder lets you expand into other colors super easy because you get 10-40 coins right away after hitting a land. So I I start as goblins and expand into red I can get an easy 30-50 red coin boost from plunder to recruit more indie armies or build forts or even create new armies from my lands and expand faster. I generally like to use up all my TDs every day getting indies on the first day.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2013, 02:09:07 am »

You can't raise armies from any currency that wasn't in your start realm unless you pay. Think I may not play another match then, as that just strikes me as a 'buy premium now' feature.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2013, 02:59:34 am »

You can't raise armies from any currency that wasn't in your start realm unless you pay. Think I may not play another match then, as that just strikes me as a 'buy premium now' feature.

Honestly I think I may need to make a name for these games.

Nag games

I know Freemium is another name.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 03:03:45 am by Neonivek »

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2013, 03:02:57 am »

Wait is that what they were talking about? Their monetization is a total scam. 4$ for a game you can barely spend any time on. And you have to check in every 6 hours to make sure you aren't surprised. I paid but then I got bored after a few free games. And they make you buy it in 3 month increments. Who the hell is gonna play this for 3 months? I guess since the game pace is so fucking slow.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2013, 06:32:57 am »

Although they raise an army to thank me for freeing their lands which i could split and reinforce............. indecision.....
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2013, 06:45:02 am »

how ze fuck do i accept gifts from other players ?

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2013, 07:43:29 am »

how ze fuck do i accept gifts from other players ?
From what I've seen so far they are given automatically, with no way to refuse.

Sigtext

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2013, 09:57:28 am »

I didn't find the 'not raising armies' thing noticeable until now, but you can still reinforce bought armies so I don't see it as a crucial difference. It's inconvenient but hardly a scam.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2013, 10:03:47 am »

I didn't find the 'not raising armies' thing noticeable until now, but you can still reinforce bought armies so I don't see it as a crucial difference. It's inconvenient but hardly a scam.
It's pretty annoying how that's not mentioned anywhere in the "premium features" section.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2013, 10:33:45 am »

It's pretty annoying how that's not mentioned anywhere in the "premium features" section.
Quote from: No Game Limits and No Ads
recruit any creature
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9