Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory thread  (Read 4241 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy Theory thread
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2010, 06:36:35 pm »

Neither really believe in any conspiracy theories, though.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2010, 06:38:28 pm »

Like I said, closest thing. I guess there's a limit required to like Tarn Adams games that excludes conspiracy theories. I would say that this limit is sanity, but...well...you know.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2010, 10:07:44 pm »

Here: Have the latest in my messed up homemade crackpot theories.

In Real Life, Toady just implemented a new mood. It is called ponderous mood, and causes the dwarf to go into a catatonic state for a few years, and then come back out with a bunch of random skills. A dwarf named breadbocks has been in one for some time. Therefore, everything you sense is part of my madness, including you. Therefore you are all my own creations.

BOW BEFORE YOUR CREATOR!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Spreggo

• Bay Watcher
  • A vile force of darkness has arrived!
    • View Profile
    • skullsprout games
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2010, 10:22:31 pm »

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2010, 11:30:51 pm »

Anybody else find it odd that Bay12 doesn't have any Tin Foil Hatters?

Most forums have one or twelve.
I'm not much for foil hats unless I'm playing forts or something.

All that aside, if I'm bugged, have cameras pointed at me, and everything else; I'll just remain my usual borderline-insane self and rattle off the ears of the people listening in, carry some bad habits that would make one resist watching and so on. Basically, I would unintentionally go Jersey Shore on the buggers or something, and annoy any conspirators out of town.

But also anytime that I'm not being insane, I'll just be as dull as possible, and bore any watchers to death as well. Why wear a foil hat when you can just bug the buggers away?

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2010, 11:37:58 pm »

I am Santa Claws.
No, that is not a misspelling, look at my avatar.
It all adds up.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2010, 11:42:04 pm »

All that aside, if I'm bugged, have cameras pointed at me, and everything else; I'll just remain my usual borderline-insane self and rattle off the ears of the people listening in, carry some bad habits that would make one resist watching and so on. Basically, I would unintentionally go Jersey Shore on the buggers or something, and annoy any conspirators out of town.
*TOP SECRET*
During a █████████ investigation on January █, ████, the investigative team assigned to monotor █████████ ████████████ first known to us by the username "Itnetlolor" were all found dead in the residance they had been assigned for the duration of their operation at █████████,██.
The cause of death for all agents was apparently suicide, carried out by use of █████████ an odd and esoteric choice, given the signifigantly less painful and simpler methods that were available to them. Judging by the note they had left, which contained only the words "he won't stop  ███████████████ no mater what happens he WONT STOP HURTS" which was rather disturbingly written in ████████████, it is our analysis that the subject had driven them insane through the team listining to the planted bugs alone, despite there being no way of the subject doing this knowingly. We recommend that all interaction with the subject cease and all related records be sealed for ██████ years, given the severe implications of this event.
-Director ██████ ████████████
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2010, 11:45:16 pm »

Needs more [DATA EXPUNGED].

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2010, 11:57:27 pm »

This isn't the SCP Foundation.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2010, 12:01:27 am »

That's what they want you to think!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2010, 12:09:17 am »

What do single cell proteins have to do with foundations? :P
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2010, 12:14:38 am »

*TOP SECRET*
During a █████████ investigation on January █, ████, the investigative team assigned to monotor █████████ ████████████ first known to us by the username "Itnetlolor" were all found dead in the residance they had been assigned for the duration of their operation at █████████,██.
The cause of death for all agents was apparently suicide, carried out by use of █████████ an odd and esoteric choice, given the signifigantly less painful and simpler methods that were available to them. Judging by the note they had left, which contained only the words "he won't stop  ███████████████ no mater what happens he WONT STOP HURTS" which was rather disturbingly written in ████████████, it is our analysis that the subject had driven them insane through the team listining to the planted bugs alone, despite there being no way of the subject doing this knowingly. We recommend that all interaction with the subject cease and all related records be sealed for ██████ years, given the severe implications of this event.
-Director ██████ ████████████
Funny thing, I can also use this as an exorcism method as well.

-Enter a haunted house
-Get possessed by an (evil) spirit
-Mimic similar routine to break the sanity of the possessive spirit
-Drink some alcohol after exorcism to heal physical and spiritual wounds on the inside after having the supposed demon pathetically attempt to claw it's way out.
-Forget months later that the broken spirit is still "possessing your body", and that the roles apparently switched ages ago.
-Take pity on the poor fool and let him out. (or mercy kill)
-Scare the crap out of the devil by returning one of his best men broken, starved, and driven to insanity.
-Claim yourself the new "Hell".

I think it rather funny/interesting that I found a way to make a soul snare a plausible method of exorcism. Like a venus flytrap you would be. The demonic spirits would be the bugs that fall prey. Pretend weak-spirited to lure them, and then snare them. Do with them what you will. Become Naraku if you must.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 12:21:04 am by Itnetlolor »

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2010, 01:31:54 am »

Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2010, 05:36:02 pm »

-stuff-

THAT IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!
[/post]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]