Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 9, No you CANNOT shoot through walls  (Read 10378 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 8, I'm running out of witty titles.
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2010, 08:43:22 pm »

"Hey, shut up! The ammunition detonated in the chamber, that's all." Get back to the frontlines and take down any mechs still in operation.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2010, 11:10:50 pm »

Use pistol to finish off mech then scavenge parts from the other geth and mechs to try and make a device that senses Geth power sources

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2010, 08:07:41 pm »

Alex calms his breathing, before standing up and firing off another couple of rounds at the mech, before jumping back into cover. He really can't take any chances now that his shields are down.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2011, 02:26:45 am »

With the grin of a Krogan in blood-rage, Dath ejected the heat sink and slammed a new one into the pistol, then opened fire on the remaining mech. Biotics were nice and all, but the feel of a gun's recoil, the flash of each round fired, his target twisting and falling, possibly screaming in agony as it was hit... nothing could beat that to Dath.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2011, 05:26:01 pm »

Bumpity I everyone posted Bumpity  :-X

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2011, 01:15:00 am »

No I am not slow to update why would you think that  :o

taric yells out while scavenging the geth platforms for components

[4] You scavenge one of the geth trooper's Pulse Rifles from their remains.

Guard the others while the do.....whatever.

You do so.

Get back to the frontlines and take down any mechs still in operation.

Luckily for you, all the Geth are dead! However, you DO know Alex is in some other hallway fighting for his life against some mechs.

Use pistol to finish off mech then scavenge parts from the other geth and mechs to try and make a device that senses Geth power sources

[1] You attempt to use your Predator to shoot at the LOKI Mech that's in a completely different hallway from you, but instead your attempts to shoot through the wall just leave you feeling sad. [4] You do, however, cobble up a device to sense robotic power sources from the remains of the Geth Troopers.

Alex calms his breathing, before standing up and firing off another couple of rounds at the mech, before jumping back into cover. He really can't take any chances now that his shields are down.

[3] You jump up and fire three rounds off at the LOKI Mech...who doesn't die. Oh shi-

With the grin of a Krogan in blood-rage, Dath ejected the heat sink and slammed a new one into the pistol, then opened fire on the remaining mech.

[1] Following the Geth's example, you try to shoot through a reinforced metal wall to hit the LOKI Mech that's in another hallway! Predictably, you fail and the ricocheting bullet embeds itself in your crotch! At least your Krogan regenerative abilities have healed your bruises, and you can already feel your arm stitching up.

LOKI Mech 1 fires at Alex, [6] who gets riddled full of shrapnel, falling over the couch while bleeding profusely and being awfully close to death. In a stroke of luck, however, the LOKI Mech is apparently out of ammo and heat sinks, and leaves to find some more.

Status
Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: CJ1145 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 9, No you CANNOT shoot through walls
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2011, 01:20:41 am »

"Oh Keelah, Can we go a few seconds without having a firearms related incedent" taric then rushes to alex's position to help him
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2011, 10:16:59 am »

"This one is certain at this point the council hired this group simply for amusement at it's failures with firearms." Head down the hallway to help fight the mechs, with my assault rifle.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2011, 02:29:24 pm »

(lol. Well, what with the genophage a bullet there doesn't even matter in the long run. Guess I earned it for not paying enough attention to what was going on.)

Dath frowned and shook his head. What the hell was he doing? Luckily his armor had stopped that bullet from doing any real damage, but it had brought him back to his senses at the very least. Right. Bring the defenses back online. We can clear the station out afterward. He looked around; most stations had directions painted on the walls here and there, so maybe if he was lucky he would see an arrow pointing them towards the control room.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2011, 03:05:09 pm »

Run around the corner Quote Scarface and open fire with my assualt rifle

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2011, 07:53:58 pm »

What the hell, inner voice! I know the Geth are dead, go track down that mech and finish it off!

If it's already dead scavenge parts, weapons, and ammo from the Geth.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 08:00:54 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2011, 07:57:51 pm »

Scratch that last order my new order
Scavenge parts from the destroyed geths and mechs to try and upgrade my armor and robot scanner and try to make a simple combat robot ask the sapper " hey want to help me make a basic combat robot ? "

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2011, 07:58:33 pm »

"not right now"

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2011, 05:36:34 am »

"Gosh... darnit... oil sucking, metal twisting non dying HUNK OF USELESS MACHINERY!" Alex swears, looking down at the mess that is a bunch of shrapnel protruding into his body. Through his armor. "I mean, seriously, I know it isn't heavy armor, but still!" He sinks lower, blood starting to pool underneath him. "Whew... maybe I shouldnt've... sworn like that... I think I'm gunna sleep here... this seems like a nice place to sleep, yeah... and it's not like I'll die here, nah, this is a horrible place to die..." He closes his eyes, and attempts to fall into unconsciousness, to hopefully preserve energy.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2011, 05:04:04 am »

BUMP
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8