Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 9, No you CANNOT shoot through walls  (Read 10382 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 6, Witty title here (Mass Effect RTD)
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2010, 06:31:09 pm »

I will look around for cover. Then take the cover that it the farthest away from the door. Then I will ready my sniper rifle, and aim at the door, and wait for the mechs.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2010, 07:21:21 pm »

Scavenge the juggernaut's weapon
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2010, 03:22:18 am »

(Just C&Ping this in all the RtDs I'm in, but my dog chewed through my ethernet cable. I'll try to be on everyday but I can't really guarantee it. -.-; )

"This is getting interesting!" Dath grins and Vanguard Charges Geth Trooper 3 since GT1 is unarmed and Blasto is firing at GT2.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2010, 05:34:37 am »

I'm gonna go and update now, it's been awhile. I know adwarf hasn't posted yet, so if he's back in time for next turn I'll give him a free +1 to whatever he tries to do.

Fire useing my sniper rifle on geth trooper 2

[4-1] You move up and take careful aim at Trooper 2, but your shot is slightly off because of his cover. Regardless, you land a solid hit on its right arm, but the kinetic barrier slows down your shot. The high-speed tungsten round barely dents the Geth's armor. (Shields at 55% strength)

Run up to the corner next to Dath and fire as quickly and violently down the hallways as I can, to get the geth's attention.

[6] You storm down and shield the vulnerable Krogan with your body, spraying wildly into the Geth forces! Your wild assault rifle fire hits all the Geth, damaging their shields! And you've also gotten your wish of dragging the Geth's attention!

[5] Geth Trooper 2 leans out from cover and fires a volley down the hallway! The shots impact Karadin's kinetic barriers! (Shields at 60% strength)

[1] Geth Trooper 3 tries to fire at Karadin as well, but instead he does a strange seizure-like movement, smacking Geth Trooper 1 upside the head, causing him to explode a second later! Trooper 2 falls down to the ground like a ragdoll following this.

Scavenge the juggernaut's weapon

[6] Displaying your utter disregard for firefights yet again, you run up to where the Juggernaut was blown into a bajillion peices. Remarkably, the Distortion Rocket Launcher is 100% intact! Sadly, it's completely out of ammo, and you have no idea where to get Distortion Rockets.

(Just C&Ping this in all the RtDs I'm in, but my dog chewed through my ethernet cable. I'll try to be on everyday but I can't really guarantee it. -.-; )

"This is getting interesting!" Dath grins and Vanguard Charges Geth Trooper 3 since GT1 is unarmed and Blasto is firing at GT2.

[1] With Geth Troopers 1 and 3 dead, you feel like you can take on Trooper 2 alone. You prepare for a Charge, but you can't seem to get enough biotic power to do it. Repeated tries leave you on the floor, puking your guts out and giving you a MASSIVE headache. (Biotic actions impossible for 3 turns!)

I will look around for cover. Then take the cover that it the farthest away from the door. Then I will ready my sniper rifle, and aim at the door, and wait for the mechs.

[6] You look around for the nearest cover, finding a table near the back of the room. You kick it over and get behind it, awaiting the mechs arrival. The blast doors open up, revealing 3 LOKI mechs armed with SMG's walking through the doorway. Taking your chance, you pop out and fire, completely blowing up the head of one mech!

In a stroke of bad luck however, your sniper rifle's heat sink is overheated already! Your main weapon is useless and you have two LOKI mechs converging on you. Sucks.

Status
Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: CJ1145 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Still need to update some statuses and such, but I'm tired as hell, so I'll take care of that tomorrow.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

"This one feels it would be most appropriate to decist this male bovine fecal matter"Pull out one of the pistols, load with a concussive shot, and fire at the geth.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"ooohhhh this should be a fun weapon to use" stow the rocket launcher and hack the geth

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

"Don't bother, Taric! We've got this!" I fire my Assault Rifle at the geth yet again, intended to riddle him with so many holes he can't even stand afterward.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"alright then" taric starts scavenging the geth for more materials

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dath punched the ground, because a Krogan isn't going to lay around being weak, and got back up. Geth Trooper 2 was still standing, so he put away the Claymore in favor of the Predator and took a few shots at the trooper.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mk. 4 then procedes to take the juggernaut apart and use the parts to upgrade his armor and tries to make a device out of some of the parts left that can shutdown the Geths and Mechs shield generators " Taric can you blow that hallway up see if you can seal it off."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:40:30 pm by adwarf »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Alex swears, placing his sniper rifle on the ground next to him, and pulling out his pistol. Then, he pushes himself higher, and swings his gun over the table, taking his sights on the closest mech. He takes aim, and fires, before ducking back down below the table. "Freaking mechs can go...." he grumbles, getting ready for another shot.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

I did not notice that everyone posted.

Durp.

Pull out one of the pistols, load with a concussive shot, and fire at the geth.

[2] Your Concussive Shot misses the Geth and harmlessly impacts the wall. This team really DOES need aiming classes!

I fire my Assault Rifle at the geth yet again, intended to riddle him with so many holes he can't even stand afterward.

[1] You whip out your rifle and fire wildly at the Geth trooper! Or so you think. It turns out that you were actually pointing the barrel at yourself. Oops! You riddle various holes in your chest, but luckily nothing major was hit.

"alright then" taric starts scavenging the geth for more materials

[2] You find nothing of worth. Nope. Nada. Zip. Zilch. You put on a sad face underneath your suit.

Geth Trooper 2 was still standing, so he put away the Claymore in favor of the Predator and took a few shots at the trooper.

[6-1] You stifle the pain and stand straight up, throwing your Claymore aside and whipping out your Predator one-handed. You fire off your entire clip at the Geth Trooper, causing it to stumble back under your rapid fire! By the time you finish firing, the Geth Trooper is riddled with holes and is on the ground, faintly emitting sparks.

Mk. 4 then procedes to take the juggernaut apart and use the parts to upgrade his armor and tries to make a device out of some of the parts left that can shutdown the Geths and Mechs shield generators

[AUTOFAIL] Sadly, the Juggernaut is torn into a million itsy bitsy ice cubes, and thus you can't scavenge anything from it. Taric got lucky that the Distortion Rocket Launcher was in one piece, but you sir are out of luck.

Alex swears, placing his sniper rifle on the ground next to him, and pulling out his pistol. Then, he pushes himself higher, and swings his gun over the table, taking his sights on the closest mech. He takes aim, and fires, before ducking back down below the table.

[6] Throwing your trusty rifle aside, you leap out of cover and fire a three round burst at the LOKI mech! Two shots hit the chest with another hitting the head, taking the mech out of commission! You get a second to grin to yourself before the last remaining mech unleashes it's rapid-fire SMG on you! Your shields are completely torn apart! This could be bad.

Loki Mech 1 fires at Alex again, [2] but Alex dives out of the way, getting behind a nearby couch. Lucky, that.

Status
Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: CJ1145 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 08:17:12 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 8, I'm running out of witty titles.
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2010, 08:22:12 am »

"how the hell does a turian shoot himself" taric yells out while scavenging the geth platforms for components

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 8, I'm running out of witty titles.
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2010, 08:22:22 pm »

"This one is willing to consiter that perhaps when the turian took it's bootcamp aiming lessons it was a day of opposites and it did not realise this" Guard the others while the do.....whatever.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8