Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 201

Author Topic: Elder scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 266283 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Elder scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #1815 on: March 10, 2011, 08:22:57 pm »

There were werewolves in Morrowind (although they weren't implemented very well).
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: March 11, 2011, 01:00:03 am »

There were vampires in Morrowind (although they weren't implemented very well).
fixed, vampires were the worst transformation in that game, the crackspeed werewolf was actually good

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: March 11, 2011, 01:19:26 am »

I think Oblivion did a pretty good job with Vampires, aside from dying if you rested in the sun (and not being able to go in shadows; you just took damage as long as it was day and you were in an outdoor cell).
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: March 11, 2011, 04:18:05 am »

Bioware have started to crumble!

Eh? Do you know something  I don't?

Farseer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: March 11, 2011, 04:30:15 am »

Eh? Do you know something  I don't?

Just read this thread. Bioware have started to want to move away from RPGs, at the very least.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: March 11, 2011, 02:50:01 pm »

I think Oblivion did a pretty good job with Vampires, aside from dying if you rested in the sun (and not being able to go in shadows; you just took damage as long as it was day and you were in an outdoor cell).

aside from not having a bit of folklore behind them and that they're no different from your basic mindless undead?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: March 11, 2011, 02:56:45 pm »

aside from not having a bit of folklore behind them and that they're no different from your basic mindless undead?
Not terribly different from Morrowind vampires then.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: March 11, 2011, 02:58:28 pm »

you had some vampire specific quests, however.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: March 11, 2011, 03:02:02 pm »

They were rather small but tough quests though. I wouldn't say it's a large improvement over what Oblivion had.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: March 11, 2011, 10:51:58 pm »

Wa anyone ever able to complete the Morrowind vampire missions? Because I only ever found the stealth clan, and the fiirst mission told me to steal something from the fighter clan, but I never found them. Didn't tell me where they were either.
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: March 12, 2011, 05:11:04 am »

Nope. These were the only quests in MW that I never did.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1826 on: March 25, 2011, 07:54:32 am »

When I first heard of this, I was skeptical.

Now I can't wait, this is going to be pretty badass if what's in the trailers is what'll be ingame.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: March 25, 2011, 10:29:31 am »

Wa anyone ever able to complete the Morrowind vampire missions? Because I only ever found the stealth clan, and the fiirst mission told me to steal something from the fighter clan, but I never found them. Didn't tell me where they were either.

I finished the Mage one.  You end up with an amulet that can teleport you back to their dungeon.  Great.  Also some of the vampire quests are pretty buggy and completely break, so I had to do it over a few times...
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Vibhor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: March 25, 2011, 09:23:46 pm »

Not terribly different from Morrowind vampires then.

Morrowind had vampire clans, oblivion was just bullshit.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: March 25, 2011, 09:50:46 pm »

I don't care how the game would be delayed, but I hope to god bethesda does some actual debugging. Their games when released are always full of bugs  :-\
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 201