Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201]

Author Topic: Elder scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 264903 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Elder scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #3000 on: August 14, 2011, 09:05:26 pm »

Hey, I certainly prefer Oblivion to Morrowind, discounting graphics. Morrowind was horribly buggy, I wasn't too fond of the setting, and the storyline and gameplay didn't seem very exciting at all.

Wow.

The big man voiced his opinion. Everyone, don your fireproof suits.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3001 on: August 14, 2011, 09:06:49 pm »

I wasn't terribly fond of morrowind either if I'm honest.

Xotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: August 14, 2011, 09:11:43 pm »

People showing or voicing dislike of something does not equal being a dick about it just because said thing happen to be something you like.

I never said or meant to imply that. There's just a lot of hostility going on in this thread, and it's a good rule to keep in mind.
Quote from: Josephus
"Compatibility mode", dude. If he tries running it under "capatability mode" some terrible thing involving elder gods will probably happen.
Quote from: Aqizzar
You say that like it's not a good time to discuss weird people. It's always a good time to discuss weird people.
Quote from: freeformschooler
I was like, ha, this looks like a pretty dumb and boring game. I was so wrong. Gentlemen, I have discovered true fun.

Vibhor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: August 14, 2011, 09:21:11 pm »

No use arguing with him. He has started chanting GOTY GOTY all over again while foaming from the mouth.
He probably thought that Oblivion was the best thing ever done to the series too.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Firstly that picture is inaccurate, we usually have an afro not those tentacle like hairs.
Secondly we do not roam around in streets like that. We prefer to stay in the cellar or alleyways so that sign is fairly useless.

Hey, I certainly prefer Oblivion to Morrowind, discounting graphics. Morrowind was horribly buggy,
Hilarious considering it was the only stable release in the series

I wasn't too fond of the setting, and the storyline and gameplay didn't seem very exciting at all.
This is irrelevant towards the game's greatness as this whole line is just your big fat opinion.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: August 14, 2011, 09:23:27 pm »

Well, yeah. Sheesh, I'm always sure to follow my opinions with '...But that's just my opinion,' or something to that effect. :(

Hey, I certainly prefer Oblivion to Morrowind, discounting graphics. Morrowind was horribly buggy, I wasn't too fond of the setting, and the storyline and gameplay didn't seem very exciting at all.
But then, many people love Morrowind, so that's just my opinion.
See! Look! I wasn't being a dick, honest... I was just responding to the stuff on the last page, and the replies to my last post.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:24:59 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Vibhor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: August 14, 2011, 09:47:03 pm »

Well, yeah. Sheesh, I'm always sure to follow my opinions with '...But that's just my opinion,' or something to that effect. :(

But then, many people love Morrowind, so that's just my opinion.
See! Look! I wasn't being a dick, honest... I was just responding to the stuff on the last page, and the replies to my last post.

How come a game being buggy is your "Opinion"?
I could go on and say that "I am the son of god...but thats my opinion. " but that doesn't make it any true. Opinions should never be used when replying to a thread in which an asshole like me resides.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #3006 on: August 14, 2011, 10:00:57 pm »

The fighting goes back some pages, so I'm locking this.  You can remake it if you want, but try not to fight in the new one.  People can disagree without taking it that extra step.  Vibhor has caught a week since he or she seems proud of trolling.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201]