Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Complicated Mecha Game (Mission 2: Baptism at Sea, Turn 1!)  (Read 19120 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Complicated Mecha Game (Players list is full! :3)
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2010, 10:23:49 pm »

Glorious.

I might not be able to post for a while tomorrow, by the way, just throwing that out there.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 05:25:24 am »

"Come in!" Commander Weissritter shouted at the door when it's wooden surface was knocked upon, either by one of his guards or maybe even one of the rookies. When that bunch entered the room, he clearly noticed the obviously old man called Sarge and that kid. The rest looked like pretty much normal soldiers.

'THey always send me the weird ones.' He thought, slowly moving from behind his desk. Soon, he was just several inches away from those six men.

"Well. Welcome in Cambridge Mecha Unit of European Union. I know about each of you quite a lot thanks to the intel, so don't think you have an secrets before me. I'm not a great fan of long speeches, so I will be brief - you will be piloting more advanced mecha than PS-1, and I know that all of you piloted them at least once, according to the files. Mr.Simon and Mrs.Hakuda, our MPC Teachers, will get you into three days long drill. You either know how to pilot a Mecha, or you can blow up with it, and I won't care." There, he made a short pause, taking a deep breath, his hand instinctively landing on his chest, hidden under that nice, white uniform of EU.

"Any questions before I will dismiss you?" Weissritter asked, his eyes staring randomly at them.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: Complicated Mecha Game (Soon, Training Mission! :D)
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 07:53:51 am »

Signing up for later introduction.

Name: Sanya V Litvyak (Metal Militia)
Sex: Female
Background: Fought as a pilot in the Grand Tzars army in Russia right from the age of 18 and has seen over 100 successful ops in her carrear. She plans to stay in mecha piloting for the long run.
Appearance: Based off of this pic, a lot older and no cat ears.Athletic, lean body build, hair is rather long but tied up into a high bun when piloting.
Recommendation: Over three years of experiance in the field. Very good at navigating rough terrain especially snow and rocky out crops. One of the best scouting pilots in the army.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 07:59:29 am »

Don't forget to include infantry battle mechanics:
Mechs are pwnage, but a well-trained group of commandos can be far more effective, and I doubt the mechs will be effective in stealth missions.
And there is always a stealth mission.

Can you guess what I want on my mech?

You want rocket launchers!
Sniper Rifles.
Some serious sniper rifle power.

(Will post when A: I can type, and B: I read the new guides.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 08:04:18 am »

If you want to interact in 'roleplaying' way, type decisions in bold and "dialogues bolded with quotation marks"

Added MetalMilitia to waiting list.

Added some more Game Mechanics&Stuff
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:09:03 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 08:09:50 am »

"Sir, does our theater of operations have urban terrain like Jakarta or Singapore?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 08:16:57 am »

"For the training mission, no. Also - a good soldier never asks questions!" The Commander grinned after that remark of his, showing that he just waited for opportunity to mess with the rookies. After a moment, he chuckled.

"I was just joking. Most propably, your squad will be charged with defense of Western Coastline and Ireland, it is also possible you will be sent to southern countries like France or Spain. More of open field operations, than urban ones. Who knows, maybe Arabian Kingdom will be interested in 'borrowing' you to deal with armed fanatics, but I doubt this. You're freshmen after all. Anything else?"
SigFlags!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 08:20:24 am »

"No Sir"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 08:27:08 am »

"Sir, I have read the weapons dossiers for our mechs, and I did not see the kind of long-range, high accuracy, direct fire weapon- better known as a sniper rifle- that is my weapon of choice." He points to the duffel bag he carries, which has his rifle in it and is clearly labeled so. "Is such a weapon available for mechas?"

((Rushed post.))

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2010, 08:29:57 am »

Weissritter smilled a little and turned his eyes onto Twi.

"There's is such weapon, Vulcar-S Rifle. However, it is licensed Advanced AND Shooter class weapon, so there will be some tiem before you will get your hands on that. And remember that for the training mission, you will be using PS-1 crap. For real missions, you will get better toys." With that, he looked at the rest of the group.

"I give you last one question before I will dismiss you, kids."
SigFlags!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2010, 08:32:29 am »

"Nothing I can think of, just point me towards the drill area."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Complicated Mecha Game (Mission 1: Training in the Sand)
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2010, 08:42:00 am »

After the dismissal, one of the guards took you on a small tour, showing the armory, the hangar, and living quarters. All six of you were given one, large room with enclosed bathroom and three bunk beds. How nice of them.

For the three days, the local beauty, Mrs.Aida Hakuda, were giving you lessons about the equipment stored in the Cambridge base, including mecha of Standard series, low-grade weapons and utility modules - she also promised to give you access to the Official Mecha Armament Library after you will get through the training mission. In the meantime, Mr.August Simon, took each of you to small simulation chamber, where you were able to play as a pilot of virtual mecha. He was quite happy with above average results of the simulations.

Three days have passed, and because all three other squads were sent to the West, to protect Ireland from the naval assault of ToNA, you didn't got much of a 'social life' in the base.

"I hope that all of you got used to the layout of the base and kept attention to the teaching of Mrs.Hakuda, instead of staring at her tits." Weissritter mused, grinning a bit. It was barely 6:15am, and the newcomers had to present themselves in uniforms at this terrible hour.

"Your training mission shall commence at 10am, at the Artificial Desert Battleground we have created several miles to the south. If you have any questions, speak now. If no, head to the hangar."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 10:24:57 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2010, 09:21:33 am »

I stand there with my hands behind my back generally looking cool.

Because real soldiers don't ask questions. Also I'm probably not gonna be able to post for most of today, but hopefully I can make up for it later.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2010, 09:22:41 am »

" I have a question. What kind of weapons are we getting on these? I don't want to be stuck with a blade on mine."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2010, 09:25:31 am »

"Pre-manufactured PS-1 equipment. That's Gladius Blade, Gigas Submachine Gun and Lionheart Cannon. Also, 'Savior' Auto-Evacuation Module. You won't die in that place, son." Weissritter chuckled a bit and rubbed his sparse grey hair on top of his head.

"Is that all, rookies?"
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15