Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: ASCIIzom  (Read 22991 times)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
Re: ASCIIzom
« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2011, 09:08:48 pm »

I'll run to my south towards the window with the item in front of it. I'll pick up the item then smash out the window and jump through.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2011, 10:13:11 pm »

Head four tiles south. Yes, straight through the window(I got nothing to lose really...). Look through the door
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2011, 10:40:53 pm »

MINE.  Get the thing, the precious precious thing, then head South and SW.

Oop, forgot hunger...
Crap XD
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2011, 01:39:56 am »

Cool, im in. Where will i be placed?
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2011, 01:59:56 am »

Cool, im in. Where will i be placed?
I was thinking random selection originally, but I like the idea of you choosing. Just say who you want to spawn near, perhaps a nearby room, no undiscovered rooms.

If you don't choose I'll just randomly select.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2011, 07:10:13 am »

Well, if you spawn near me I'll give you a pipe to deal with all these freaking zombies chasing me across the map. With your trait it shouldn't be too hard. Can pass through and barricade a door and you can have at it. I'll throw in the golf club too to somewhat make it worth your while.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2011, 11:17:37 am »

Well, if you spawn near me I'll give you a pipe to deal with all these freaking zombies chasing me across the map. With your trait it shouldn't be too hard. Can pass through and barricade a door and you can have at it. I'll throw in the golf club too to somewhat make it worth your while.

And please don't spawn near me, I don't need anyone ganking my loot.  I might give you a bent golf club.  To the face, know what I'm sayin?
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2011, 05:24:52 pm »

Meh, i guess ill spawn near orb to help him.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2011, 10:37:20 pm »

Currently focusing on a project I came up with. Sorry to delay, but this one has my very close attention.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2011, 10:54:13 pm »

I wouldn't mind help as well, although I don't have much loot since crazy people keep eyeing me with a large hammer in their hands.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2011, 06:32:00 am »

Turn 13

Spoiler: sector map (click to show/hide)

Head up, grab the item, and continue through the door at the top. Shove an item to block the door if possible. (When I'm on the other side, of course.
You get a pair of Pistol Clips, damn... these things drop often... *bonks random.org*
 You do not get far enough to move into the North room.

I'll run to my south towards the window with the item in front of it. I'll pick up the item then smash out the window and jump through.
You do NOT pick up the item, instead shoving it aside as your inventory is full. Outside you see... Street, couple zombies to the East, far to the West is a familiar sight, the undead doctor is accompanied by several zombies, you won't be hearing his distant maniacal screaming any longer...

Head four tiles south. Yes, straight through the window(I got nothing to lose really...). Look through the door
You crash through the window, light the nearby car on fire, and look through the door.
 Inside you find a small hallways with a plant, and item, and Sherrif McDermit, hi buddy!

To the East is the edge of the map, going through there will lead to sector 1-0.

MINE.  Get the thing, the precious precious thing, then head South and SW.
Your packrat inclinations have finally caught up to you, you reduce the item to a useless pile.
 Disgruntled you head West, where another zombie is rounding the corner to you.

Spoiler: Orb (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC_OFFICER (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: mission0 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolan7 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lemon10 (click to show/hide)

I'm back, the project is now complete for the most part. So I'll focus a bit back into this.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2011, 10:21:09 am »

Grab the item, drop the pipe/golf club on the same tile. Step through the doorway to the left.

....and I forgot I needed nails to barricade. Since I am most likely to burn the furniture, you'll have to carry it to the door and drop it lemon.

Zombies can't go diagonally through the doorway, correct? Or the very least let us place the plant in the open doorway.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2011, 12:20:01 pm »

I'll drop two bandages and eat one ration as i run to the southwest and open the door and run in.

grumbles to self,"Why are people idiots..."

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2011, 12:46:17 pm »

I suddenly feel very poorly armed.  Pistol clips, indeed!

Go due east, towards the blocked window.
She/they

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2011, 03:27:05 pm »

Drop the lone pistol clip and move north through the door. Plant an object in front of it if possible.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16