Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: ASCIIzom  (Read 23024 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: ASCIIzom
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2011, 03:49:00 pm »

Head as far down the south road as I can.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2011, 04:42:19 pm »

Ah, sorry for the delay.  And I didn't actually expect the pipe to explode... worth a shot though!

Move the barricade aside and look through the north door, golf club at the ready, looking for replacement loot.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2011, 09:21:33 pm »

Turn 9

Spoiler: sector map (click to show/hide)

The good doctor will set the door he came through on fire and attempts to reach the other door out. Sanely of course.
You pour an amount of fuel on the ground and light it, the puddle erupts into an inferno, catching the ground and the nearby chair on fire. You even seem to have caught a zombie that was hot on your trail, you wonder how you missed that guy.

On the way to the next room you light the box on fire, just because. Then in the new room,which seems to be a botany, you ignite another plant. Two items are here, and you can see a zombie outside the far window, it has not noticed you.

Upon seeing the zombie horde Mcgraw nearly shits his pants and runs farther west to smash through that window in an attempt to run, of course bashing zombies if they get to close.
Pants shitting action! You barrel through an already smashed window.

Run to the door, open it, step into the doorway, and peer outside. Bash a zombie if it just-so-happens to be right outside the doorway, or within a two tile reach

"Edit" If possible, pull the rack north of me to the right.
You move the rack over to block the zombies that were on their way toward you, thoguh they seem to have caught on fire from one of the many miniature infernos you just caused, pleased by this you decide to ignite the rack you are right next to for good measure.
 Outside you find a few more zombies making a bee-line toward the north entrance, due to your subtle maneuvers, they have not noticed you.

Head as far down the south road as I can.
You exit, to the West, you notice a couple of zombies enraged at a window. To the East, a zombie that seems hesitant to step through the doorway in front of it. You can see through the windows of that building, inside is fire, lots of it. You feel one of your compatriots had something to do with that.

Move the barricade aside and look through the north door, golf club at the ready, looking for replacement loot.
You move the chair back to its original position and step through, inside you find a garage, apparently, this place is a vehicle workshop. You notice a car, a couple desks with a chair each, and three items.
 There is also a zombie just outside moaning at you... Yeah, he's aware.

Spoiler: Orb (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC_OFFICER (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: mission0 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Phantom (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolan7 (click to show/hide)

More fire, and a fair portion of the sector revealed.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2011, 09:29:56 pm »

"Glorious! The voices never fail to please me!"

Richtofen attempts to retrieve the items and will crush the zombie with his hammer if it gets close.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2011, 01:25:30 am »

I will head through the door to the south in a stealthy fashion in the hopes of losing the zombies.

Also if I am not around for the next post or to go ahead and skip/kill me since I may not be able to get on for the next week.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2011, 10:42:07 am »

Zombie ganking mah loot!
Secure the item to my east, then the one northeast of that.  Obsessively!
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2011, 11:54:30 am »

Head to the east.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2011, 04:04:34 pm »

Ah, burning zombies...... :)

Sneak past the hungry hoard and peer into that double window.

"Edit"
zombie that seems hesitant to step through the doorway in front of it.

Will this be circumstance, or did you just say this for RP effect? Or will zombies learn from their fellows mistakes? Ect.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 04:06:56 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2011, 02:01:27 pm »

Turn 10

Spoiler: sector map (click to show/hide)

"Glorious! The voices never fail to please me!"

Richtofen attempts to retrieve the items and will crush the zombie with his hammer if it gets close.
You run down a lane with lighter in each hand gleefully burning every plant to either side.
 The item you pick up is a Cure Syringe, lucky, you hope you won't have to use it...
And almost right on cue a zombie bursts through the window right next to you. You try to smash it with your hammer, but you are too hyper to land the blow.

I will head through the door to the south in a stealthy fashion in the hopes of losing the zombies.
You enter and find what appears to be a dining area. You find three items in here!

Zombie ganking mah loot!
Secure the item to my east, then the one northeast of that.  Obsessively!
You pick up a pair of Pistol clips. You can't quite reach the second one this turn.

Head to the east.
Ok. Not much to note from doing this, though you do notice a third zombie in the distance to the West.(still there)

Ah, burning zombies...... :)

Sneak past the hungry hoard and peer into that double window.
You cross the open street in as stealthy a manner possible.

RRRAAAAGGHHH

Yeah... No matter how many adjectives for subtle and stealthy you add, entering a wide open street is not going to be stealthy. A door, furniture, even a simple corner all qualify you for stealthy actions, but this doesn't.

Anyway, inside you find an area containing a couch, table, a couple plants, and what the GM is hammering into your brain as a TV.
 By the way, don't try turning that TV around. I'll get mean.

Spoiler: Orb (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC_OFFICER (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: mission0 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Phantom (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolan7 (click to show/hide)

And the Doctor is face to face with a zombie again. Gunther seems to be the only one without a zombie coming directly after him, and he's in the middle of town center Heading towards some.

"Edit"

Will this be circumstance, or did you just say this for RP effect? Or will zombies learn from their fellows mistakes? Ect.
I said it that way for RP, but mostly for a mechanical reason, if I sent him in he would have also ignited. After two zombies going up in flames on a single turn in the same spot, I think things get a little silly.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:16:02 pm by SHAD0Wdump »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2011, 02:08:26 pm »

Call me crazy, but it looks like I headed to the west instead of the east.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2011, 02:11:54 pm »

Call me crazy, but it looks like I headed to the west instead of the east.
You're crazy...

Alright. I'll fix it. Hold on.

Fixed, the zombie that you spotted stays though.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:16:29 pm by SHAD0Wdump »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2011, 02:20:28 pm »

Head further east, entering the door to the north of me.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2011, 02:37:49 pm »

Finish grabbing the thing to my northeast, then head west towards the other thing!
I must have more things!
She/they

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2011, 02:51:52 pm »

I think I should lower the arsonist ignition chance to 1/3rd as well, they've been burning everything a little too consistently. 0P

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2011, 03:57:21 pm »

"Edit"

I said it that way for RP, but mostly for a mechanical reason, if I sent him in he would have also ignited. After two zombies going up in flames on a single turn in the same spot, I think things get a little silly.

I would like to note that a real zombie is a mindless atuomation that will always charge (Or waddle, because zombies cannot run) directly at its pray... even if there is a fire/clift/river/acid/gaint ax/ect in its path.

It will also attack even if the said person has a loaded pistol/smg/rifle/sinper rifle/RPG/flamethrower.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16