Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: ASCIIzom  (Read 23048 times)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: ASCIIzom
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2010, 12:36:30 pm »

Bump?  :-\
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2010, 12:44:47 pm »

Bump?  :-\
Yeah, ironic that I prod you and then I sorta get away from things. But hey, HOLIDAYS ARE'A COMIN'. BUSY BUSY BUSY.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2010, 10:05:48 am »

Turn 3

Spoiler: sector map (click to show/hide)

Slap McGraw, saying that this is my building. Head through door at top.
You slap him sending him back a tile and then argue over building ownership, that was pretty mean...
 In the room north, you discover what appears to be an office room, several desks, chairs, and a watercooler are present. Also, three items just waiting to be picked up, very nice.

Richtofen takes the item, and bursts through the window down a room.
You get fuel(3 uses). You then proceed out and through a window into the next room...
 Why??? There was a door right there man!

The loud crashing noise is soon responded to by terrifying wails in the distance, way to go Doctor Disaster...
 As for the room, it's a rather featureless one, nothing of note besides... another shiny item!

I'll enter the unexplored room to my south then and look for something useful.
You start moving back outside, leaving Gunther to his room of stuff. Unfortunately his slap made you lose some ground, and you can only manage to barely get out of the door before this world's weird time flow stops you.

Acquire the item!
The item is 5 spaces away if you take the door... Too slow to make it there right away. You hear a nearby crash and the sound of hungry undead so you decide 'Fuck it' and careen through the window.
 You get a golf club(2 uses), finally, it's not great, but it's something to mash a couple zombie heads!

Scream in terror and flee through the door directly east
"AAHHHHHH, IT'S STARING INTO MY SOUL!!!", you then flee into the nearest door over. Inside is what appears to once have been a clothes shopping store. Many clothes racks with nothing on them are seen, and to your utter horror... MORE MANNEQUINS!
 The terror inside is bottled back up though after you notice the absolute bonanza of items in here. Jackpot!

Spoiler: Orb (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC_OFFICER (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: mission0 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Phantom (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolan7 (click to show/hide)

So yeah, items everywhere. Yes, you can find multiple items in a room if it is large enough, this scales the search chances for the initial reveal.
 And yes, two people smashed through windows with another screaming loudly. I'm bringing in the zombies. Get prepared.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2010, 11:45:17 am »

Golf club huh?  Totally worth calling a horde over.

So if I want to block that northeast door with something, what are my options?  I'd like to slide the table to my NW due east until it blocks the door, then move through the NW doorway.  If I can't do that, how about moving 1E and pushing the chair against the door, and next turn moving back to the table and pushing it west against the other door?

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2010, 12:42:22 pm »

"THE VOICES ARE PLEASING ME!"
I take that item. And then sanely go through the door.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2010, 04:39:48 pm »

Grab as many items as possible this turn.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2010, 04:56:41 pm »

>Wait for 3 people to die so I can spawn
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2010, 10:18:37 pm »

How did I miss this?  :-\

Declare this horror room as mine, and anyone found in it will be murdered...when I find a weapon. Proceed to grab as much loot as possible, and hope I find fuel to burn those crazy mannequins

"Edit" What are the <>?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:20:48 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2010, 10:39:24 pm »

"Edit" What are the <>?
That was an attempt to make one of those round clothes racks.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2010, 09:50:44 pm »

Hell angrily back through the door before heading onto the unexplored room, in hopes of finding some deadly weapon.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2010, 11:13:22 am »

Hell angrily back through the door before heading onto the unexplored room, in hopes of finding some deadly weapon.
What unexplored room? There's tons and the closest one to you is about two turns worth of walking just to get in front of the door.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2010, 10:05:00 pm »

The one I was trying to reach before, the one just south of me.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2010, 01:48:36 pm »

Turn 4

Spoiler: sector map (click to show/hide)

If I can't do that, how about moving 1E and pushing the chair against the door, and next turn moving back to the table and pushing it west against the other door?
You move the plant to block the doorway, you question how structurally sound this would be, but fook it, it's bamboo I guess, don't question the GM.

"THE VOICES ARE PLEASING ME!"
I take that item. And then sanely go through the door.
The voices please you even more. You picked up a Sledgehammer. You lucky bastard.
 You sanely move into the room on the right, seemingly with no preference towards where you are going. Inside you find a very modest room with a chair and a plant. You are so happy from the sledgehammer find you light the plant on fire. You hope zombies can't smell burning leaves.

Grab as many items as possible this turn.
Which is exactly one. However it is a mighty good one, for you just picked up a Chainsaw!. You also got two cans of Fuel as well. What a find!

Declare this horror room as mine, and anyone found in it will be murdered...when I find a weapon. Proceed to grab as much loot as possible, and hope I find fuel to burn those crazy mannequins
You announce your claim just as McGraw barges in. Gonna have to club him later you guess?
 Again, you manage one item. You get a Pipe. It'll certainly do.

You only just manage to get through the door, Jason proclaims this area as his. You notice the mass of items lying around and feel a great sense of greed from the man. But you might want to reconsider questioning him, that pipe looks like it would hurt.

Through the corner of everyone's visions and some questionable angles, various zombies are spotted, they seem to be shambling at the moment having not really noticed anyone. It's up to you guys to keep things stealthy, or go gung-ho, you certainly can do either.

Spoiler: Orb (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC_OFFICER (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: mission0 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Phantom (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolan7 (click to show/hide)

Gunther and the Doctor got rather lucky this turn. They picked up high class weapons. You guys will need 'em.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2010, 01:54:29 pm »

I will ignore the bulk of the items in search of something that I can use as a weapon since that is what is most important right now. A way to defend myself is paramount. Also keep a close eye on Jason, I would not like to be clubbed while trying to find something to use.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2010, 02:28:41 pm »

After some consideration, I'm going to move the zombies at two spaces a turn. This is due to current weapon and distance balancing.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16