Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Probably the best companion I'd dare to ask for.  (Read 2242 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Probably the best companion I'd dare to ask for.
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 12:13:03 am »

Nono, I'm talking about epistemological thinking, discourse on the nature of truth and knowledge. Since you can't know the truth, (may it be speed or position), is your knowledge really knowledge? Or is it just a shabby illusion of itself? Philosophical contradistinction.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

darkflagrance

• Bay Watcher
  • Carry on, carry on
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 06:43:43 pm »

Actually, they both suck horrendously. Both got trampled to death by gazelles xD My adventurer coped by swimming in tears to a small-ish island with a one city civ. Every single tile of the island except the city held a cave, lair or camp. Fun times I thought, and got my brains scratched out by an ettin. Hmph! The forgotten beast law-giver of the island held the title of "queen". Her name was Frilla the Subordinate King, ironically enough xD

But , I digress.  :P

If you had retired in an advanced goblin town and then restarted, it is possible that she would be still been there, only armed with better equipment.
...as if nothing really matters...

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain: 8000 dead elves and a cyclops

Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod

Dagoth Urist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 09:45:27 pm »

Probably, if there were any goblin towns left. There are just empty buildings, ghost towns as far as my eyes can see. Or the towns have been overtaken by other civs. There are just three, four fortresses left with 9-8 goblinoids in them. The Tick of Halls is on the brink of annihilation , and has been for a very long time. My late goblin and dark elven friends had no real home to go back to anymore. Just fortresses filled with naked and insane wrestlers...
- "Very well. If you are impatient to begin. Go ahead. You are the challenger. To you goes the first blow." -

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 05:33:14 am »

Aah, leave 'em there anyway. I'm sure they'll be fine.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Dagoth Urist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 07:42:47 am »

Nah, they're part of the orcish civilization now. They're the law-giver and general in fact. They'd get a lot of hate, probably... :P

Well, besides the fact that they both were curb-stomped into a fine paste by a gazelle. May their troubled souls rest in peace  :-[
- "Very well. If you are impatient to begin. Go ahead. You are the challenger. To you goes the first blow." -
Pages: 1 [2]