Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 54

Author Topic: Wikileaks guy arrested, Senator attempting retroactive law changing!  (Read 48640 times)

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikileaks guy arrested, Senator attempting retroactive law changing!
« Reply #570 on: December 17, 2010, 04:43:23 pm »

And we invented Football we can call it what we like.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 17, 2010, 05:15:01 pm »

I just invented Football.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 17, 2010, 05:31:21 pm »

Me too! It uses these flat disks you have to pass to each other without having them intercepted by the opposing teams.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 17, 2010, 05:38:10 pm »

Me too! It uses these flat disks you have to pass to each other without having them intercepted by the opposing teams.
Somebody already invested that though, named Ultimate. All American sport.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 17, 2010, 06:13:30 pm »

Last cable on wikileaks released today was about a piece on how Castro actually invented American Football.

He took the general idea of running to the other side of the field as soccer and rugby does with the ball... he then dressed up the players in protective gear so nobody would get hurt to badly.

American football was born! < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 >
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 17, 2010, 06:15:06 pm »

Lies. What Castro invented was baseball.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 17, 2010, 06:57:42 pm »

And then it's revealed that Glorious Sumpreme Leader Kim Il Sung was the true inventor of Basketball.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 17, 2010, 08:00:36 pm »

And then it's revealed that Glorious Sumpreme Leader Kim Il Sung was the true inventor of Basketball.

Oh? I thought he invented Nuclear Football.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
[/quote]

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 17, 2010, 09:39:35 pm »

The Football I invented involves riding a narcoleptic ostrich while throwing small hammers at other people's heads. Also, the ostrich has feet, or something. And players may or may not have balls.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 17, 2010, 09:50:27 pm »

The Football I invented involves riding a narcoleptic ostrich while throwing small hammers at other people's heads. Also, the ostrich has feet, or something. And players may or may not have balls.
I doubt you have played your version, but good for you! I would totally watch that on the sports network, so I wish you luck.
[/quote]

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 17, 2010, 10:12:30 pm »

I doubt you have played your version, but good for you! I would totally watch that on the sports network, so I wish you luck.
I would totally buy a tv and pay the $100 a month for cable to watch that on sports network.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 17, 2010, 10:16:25 pm »

I would totally buy a tv and pay the $100 a month for cable to watch that on sports network.
Good point. Same here, since I have neither myself.
[/quote]

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 19, 2010, 08:01:23 am »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden

The guardian have published an article explaining the charges pressed against Assange.
Even if everything in the prosecution is right, there is no ground for a trial anywhere except in Sweden, and even there it's unlikely to end in a condemnation.   

And there is no allegation of rape anywhere.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 19, 2010, 10:46:25 am »

Before I read the artice, and with only a faint suspicion of who this guy is, I have to say;

HE'S A PIRATE!

EDIT: Bah, the truth isn't as cool, he's no Samuel L. Jackson :(
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:51:53 am by Osmosis Jones »
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 54