Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 77

Author Topic: BYOR5.5 - Day 9: Just Kidding. Game Over.  (Read 130399 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR5.5 - Day 4: Missing [1 Repacement Requested]
« Reply #885 on: January 22, 2011, 06:38:20 pm »

Wat.

Do you feel your own hesitance is as supposedly scummy as mine? As Org's? If not, why not?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: January 22, 2011, 07:05:17 pm »

My hesitance is fairly well-explained, and I'm leaning towards going along with it regardless.

You and Org's hesitance is "lolwut Nirur's lying no."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: January 22, 2011, 07:52:21 pm »

Woo.
Lets all waste our lynches.

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #888 on: January 22, 2011, 08:41:04 pm »

To those who don't fully believe in my role:

1) Do you believe I have a multi-use single-target roleblock?
2) Do you believe that I've been using it against Pandarsenic every night?
3) Do you believe I have the ability to target any/all who say a haiku? (Regardless of what my power is.)
4) Do you believe that I'd lie openly and undeniably about something as easy to confirm as a multiblock?
5) Do you believe that I can simultaneously block some people and do something else to others?

1) Yes.
2) Yes. The only other option is a conspiracy between you and Pandar against the rest of us, which is too WIFOMy to seriously consider.
3) Yes.
4) Why not?
5) It's a frightful possibility.

You haven't been confirmed as town. Beyond that, your role hasn't been fully confirmed, or we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Actually, I'm... a little lost. HAS your role been confirmed? Because there has been a lot of haiku shenanigans since Day 2 if I recall. What came of that? Shamefully, all I've done is something between reading and skimming the 300+ posts made since I initially asked for a replacement, so I may be wrong about certain details.

If we've been down the crazy haiku road before, why are we having this conversation?

I'm not asking for someone else to do my homework for me... just for a little help, to get me set straight if I'm mistaken here.

Woo.
Lets all waste our lynches.

cool story bro

Why so focused on night actions so much? You were almost as unhelpful as me during the day, and I wasn't even here. And my night 2 result just clinches it. I don't feel it's a wasted lynch at all.

And in case you're going to go "unhelpful because I got blocked so much", there are reasons you got blocked so much.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: January 22, 2011, 08:46:35 pm »

Really?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: January 22, 2011, 09:48:13 pm »

Really?
Yes. Not useful during the day = probably not useful during the night.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: January 22, 2011, 10:22:08 pm »

Really?
Derps.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: January 22, 2011, 10:31:00 pm »

Really?
Derps.
Case in point. I have no reason to assume you won't try to smother me in the night.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: January 22, 2011, 10:40:00 pm »

IronyOwl, Argembarger, Org, and Pandarsenic: I'd like each of you to either agree to give haikus today, so I can roleblock you, or give a convincing argument why I shouldn't attempt to roleblock all of you, as the ones I see most likely to be scum.

NF: If only three of them give haikus, are you willing to phase the fourth out, or do you have a better plan in mind?

Zathras: You have claimed to not have a night action. Are you willing to give another haiku?

Ottofar: You're supposedly harmless. Are you willing to give a haiku?

This allows us a high chance of stopping a NK tonight.

Mr.Person, I'd like to see your thoughts on this plan.

Org's really acting suspicious, even for him. I don't believe his claims of having been blocked twice, then following somebody who has no business having a nk, short of Webadict being strange with roles. I'd be up for either lynching him, or Pandarsenic to test his claim.

I'd certainly be willing, but it would only block them the night AFTER.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: January 22, 2011, 10:53:20 pm »

I'm fairly comfortable with lynching Org and continuing to block Pandar until such time as we can lynch him. Blocking Org as well in case he's telling the truth about coming back would be even better.

Zathras, you claim to be familiar with webadict's GMing style. What's your take on likely/possible factions and numbers?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: January 22, 2011, 10:58:49 pm »

Really?
Derps.
Case in point. I have no reason to assume you won't try to smother me in the night.
Okay, a few things.
One. Wasting a lynch. I am town.
Two. Also Wasting a Lynch. I have a few revives up my sleeves.
Three. I am tracking players, you aren't really helping out either.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: January 22, 2011, 11:02:28 pm »

Okay, a few things.
One. Wasting a lynch. I am town.
Two. Also Wasting a Lynch. I have a few revives up my sleeves.
Both you and Pandar are supposedly multiple-revivers? Fishy, says I.

Three. I am tracking players, you aren't really helping out either.
Oh ho ho, Org's more cunning than he appears. True enough, I haven't been especially helpful lately. I was far more useful in the past, however, and have been more involved in figuring out the power puzzle.

Since you've been paying better attention than it appears, however, why don't you elaborate on who you think is scum and who you think is town?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: January 23, 2011, 06:21:02 am »

You haven't been confirmed as town. Beyond that, your role hasn't been fully confirmed, or we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Indeed, but nobody's bothering to question me. It's like nobody cares what side I'm on.

Actually, I'm... a little lost. HAS your role been confirmed? Because there has been a lot of haiku shenanigans since Day 2 if I recall. What came of that? Shamefully, all I've done is something between reading and skimming the 300+ posts made since I initially asked for a replacement, so I may be wrong about certain details.
Nothing came of any haikus, as I've exclusively blocked Pandarsenic.

Org. If you've lied about your role once, I see no reason to believe you now. Additionally, your defense appears to primarily consist of "Don't waste your lynch, guys! I'm town. Ohyeah I'm also unkillable."

Furthermore, an unkillable townie with a night action doesn't at all fit in with the strength of known roles.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: January 23, 2011, 07:04:23 am »

Multireviving with a night action does.

If they don't share a common resource pool though, he probably has fewer revives than I do.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: January 23, 2011, 11:59:33 am »

So what, you think Org is stealing your kittens?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 77