Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 77

Author Topic: BYOR5.5 - Day 9: Just Kidding. Game Over.  (Read 130650 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR5.5 - Day 3: Mr.Person Got Better [1 Replacement Requested]
« Reply #660 on: January 10, 2011, 10:23:30 pm »

So. We need to lynch someone, and we need to melt someone.

I'm wholly in favor of lynching Pandar. He's been blatantly useless, unresponsive, and lurky, in addition to a dubious roleclaim. The only reason I can see not lynching him would be if Toaster really is town and Pandar is accurately-claimed scum, in which case we'd kind of have to melt him. This strikes me as extremely unlikely in a non-bastard game, however.

In terms of melting, I'd go with Org. He's got nothing to say anyway, and has supposedly been roleblocked both nights, so we might as well seal the deal and stop worrying about him altogether. He's also had zero meaningful interaction with anyone else, so his roleflip wouldn't tell us much, as opposed to other suspects.

I can agree with Mr Person. Zath wont come to be, and if in a REALLY shocking twist they actually are townie Zath is probably better to have around. No hard feelings Mr person.
I would still prefer Pandar. Person's been acting suspicious, but not nearly as suspicious as Pandar has.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 10, 2011, 10:29:04 pm »

And so would I. I dont trust Pandar claim farther than i can him (i got girly arms, too) And he got ridiculously defensive about the whole resurections day 2.

Thats a hard call, a good guess would do us a world of good, while a bad one would simply kill a usefull player ( he would  be back, but still)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 10, 2011, 10:50:36 pm »

Extension. Unvote Pandar, Vote Mr.Person to avoid ties, but I'm still very much in favor of lynching the former and dubious about the latter.

Nah man that aint me.
You are. Irony
Blatant OMGUS is blatant. RiA more Org.
No you.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 10, 2011, 11:04:20 pm »

I'm wholly in favor of lynching Pandar. He's been blatantly useless, unresponsive, and lurky, in addition to a dubious roleclaim. The only reason I can see not lynching him would be if Toaster really is town and Pandar is accurately-claimed scum, in which case we'd kind of have to melt him. This strikes me as extremely unlikely in a non-bastard game, however.

I'm not sure what you mean by "accurately-claimed scum."  Do you mean me guessing correctly?

Lynching Person for cult info doesn't actually get us anywhere if he is indeed cult- all it does is tell us if he is or isn't cult.

Now is probably a good time for anyone to claim some revives if they're indeed town.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 10, 2011, 11:35:19 pm »

I'm not sure what you mean by "accurately-claimed scum."  Do you mean me guessing correctly?
I mean if his roleclaim is accurate, but he's still scum.

Lynching Person for cult info doesn't actually get us anywhere if he is indeed cult- all it does is tell us if he is or isn't cult.
It also tells us that there is a cult, which at the moment we seem to be assuming simply based on the number of revives. If he's not cult, then it indeed tells us absolutely nothing.

Unvote Person. It's looking like web's not on, but I'd still rather not leave it hanging until we know for sure. Pandar's still scum while Person's merely suspicious, however.

Extension. Unvote Pandar, Vote Mr.Person to avoid ties, but I'm still very much in favor of lynching the former and dubious about the latter.

Nah man that aint me.
You are. Irony
Blatant OMGUS is blatant. RiA more Org.
No you.
NO U.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 11, 2011, 12:03:07 am »

Well, we had several extension requests and no one retracted it (even though they were mistaken), so I feel safe in assuming the day is extended until Tuesday.

Mostly because I'm going to buy MBP's claim for a minute and Unvote MBP.  Buying said claim clears him and IO, so let's lynch Argembarger; I think he's the cult leader if there is one.  His game has been questionable anyway.

That puts Pandar at the top of the nuke list.

Pandar:  Please respond to my question above.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 11, 2011, 01:28:13 am »

Argembarger, are you still with us?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 11, 2011, 01:32:24 am »

Wait, maybe I'm mixing people up.

At least one person was claimed to have been found to be town by a "cop" who later revived, right?

Also, calm the fuck down Toaster, this is my first post since that question.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 11, 2011, 02:05:51 am »

Wait, maybe I'm mixing people up.

At least one person was claimed to have been found to be town by a "cop" who later revived, right?

Also, calm the fuck down Toaster, this is my first post since that question.
Are you paying any attention? MBP supposedly inspected me N1 and got Town. He and I were two of the four/five people who could likely be cult leaders, with him being at the top of Toaster's list.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 11, 2011, 03:25:25 am »

I... god damn it, I don't even know any more.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 11, 2011, 03:52:22 am »

Argembarger, are you still with us?
No, he's requested a replacement.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 11, 2011, 05:01:05 am »

Extension until Wednesday

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 11, 2011, 05:53:41 am »

Nice, now we're playing until Wednesday because you guys couldn't tell the difference between Sunday and Monday.

Really, guys? Really? Shorten since Wednesday is way too far away. We'll probably have this wrapped up in the middle of Tuesday.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 11, 2011, 08:01:55 am »

It's tommorow, hardly so far away, and id rather we do a thorough job, a mistake now could mean a 4 man cult, and then it gets hard ot get any vote down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 11, 2011, 09:47:03 am »

Nice, now we're playing until Wednesday because you guys couldn't tell the difference between Sunday and Monday.

Really, guys? Really? Shorten since Wednesday is way too far away. We'll probably have this wrapped up in the middle of Tuesday.
"We?" Now you're just trying to look like you're fitting in, but you haven't done much more then I have for a few days. Do you still believe NF needs to be lynched? If so, why aren't you doing anything to try to get him lynched?

Me, I'm somewhat unsure of how to play with cults involved [aside from the obvious of "lynch them!"], and feel slightly confused by the combined revives and roleclaims/implied roleclaims. What's your excuse for watching and waiting?

Assuming Toaster's claim is true, and he nukes Pandarsenic, I'll put my vote on somebody else. I need to re-read soon.

Anti-shorten request
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 77