Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: A Newbie's Fey Mood: A Magma Accelerator  (Read 5108 times)

DrGravitas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Newbie's Fey Mood: A Magma Accelerator
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 06:58:43 pm »

TRUNCATED

Looks good. Also, what tileset are you using? It looks... nice.

It's been a long while since I chose it, but the file's labeled Tims_16x16

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 07:22:04 pm »

TRUNCATED

Looks good. Also, what tileset are you using? It looks... nice.

It's been a long while since I chose it, but the file's labeled Tims_16x16

Found it. Awesome.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Bluefinger

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 07:25:44 pm »

Update before I go to bed:

Second stage is nearing completion. The first above-ground level is complete, with all the magma pits for each pump stage clear (with no trapped dwarves). I'm now proceeding with building the structure on the second level, which will then house all the pumps and the drive mechanisms. I built the magma accelerator over a part of the volcano rim, which I thought appropriate.

Meanwhile, I got annoyed with the elves and their lack of bears to be bought, so I murdered dealt with them in the most appropriate manner. Suffice to say, there will be no bad words getting out about our... disagreement. Yes... in any case, the Magma Accelerator Project proceeds as planned!

Bluefinger

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2010, 07:46:26 pm »

UPDATE:

It is completed! A Masterfully built Magma Accelerator. Its craftdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is made from obsidian, menaces with gear assemblies of obsidian, bauxite, and alunite, and is decorated with long axles of ash, oak, maple, alder, and willow. On it are pumps of obsidian, alunite and bauxite, decorated with iron. Exceptional engravings of obsidian depict magma pouring onto elves. The elves are melting in the torrent of molten rock. The engravings are carved by Urist McHammer.

Now, to test it out... maybe tomorrow, when I'm not about to fall asleep onto my keyboard. Also, download Stonesense... yes... this must happen.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2010, 03:07:07 am »

UPDATE:

It is completed! A Masterfully built Magma Accelerator. Its craftdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is made from obsidian, menaces with gear assemblies of obsidian, bauxite, and alunite, and is decorated with long axles of ash, oak, maple, alder, and willow. On it are pumps of obsidian, alunite and bauxite, decorated with iron. Exceptional engravings of obsidian depict magma pouring onto elves. The elves are melting in the torrent of molten rock. The engravings are carved by Urist McHammer.

Now, to test it out... maybe tomorrow, when I'm not about to fall asleep onto my keyboard. Also, download Stonesense... yes... this must happen.
he must have gotten engrossed in the crazy awesomeness
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]