Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I did a recap of past events. No question here.

Troll on Fire is the best meme ever.
Troll on Fire is terrible, FORE is much better.
I'm still waiting for my dragons!

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 70

Author Topic: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Troll Battle Part Two, Hamal Stands His Ground  (Read 74570 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Waitinglisters, Check Temp Mods and Notes
« Reply #750 on: April 21, 2011, 10:21:27 pm »

Tarran:
You go up the staircase, which curves towards the right. [1] The staircase is without any light sources, and you trip, [4] bruising your knee.
After a momentary pause to retaliate against the stairs for this foolishness, you continue. The stairs lead back to the open magma sea, the only path forward being a twisting walkway of obsidian.

Tarran is feeling minor pain.

Ahra:
You inspect the multipurpose room, [5] and find enough pieces strewn about the various tables to fit together some human-sized copper armor.
Metal has gained copper armor.

quip:
You climb up the haphazard pile, [4] reaching the top dispite various miniature chairlanches and shifts in footing. It seems the culprit has shown themselves. Actually, he looks familiar... Riki? You reach up and tap him on the shoulder.

HighEndNoob:
You get back to the unused pen, and climb down the drain. This leads you to a tunnel which in turn leads you to a walkway overlooking the magma sea. Looking across the expanse, you recognize the elevator platform.

KaguroDraven:
You fling yourself over the wall, clinging to the edge with your strong fingertips. You can now observe the troll in relative safety.
It wears full metal armor (which actually doesn't cover its whole body; troll armor is very expensive, and goblin armorers are very poor), and hefts a huge club/mace that glows in a familiar fashion.
Something taps you on the shoulder and you lose your hold, crashing into the chair mountain, and making a rather large amount of noise.

Meat? Meat! Thatway!

JacenHanLovesLegos:
As the golem SMASHes the door, you take aim!
Unfortunately, the room beyond seems to be empty. Wait, actually, you can see an elf on a ledge near the ceiling...

Megaman:
You SMASH THE DOOR WITH THE STRENGTH OF A THOUSAND ANGERY BADGERS! It buckles and explodes inwards, peppering the surrounding area with deadly splinters!
It seems your attack was waisted, as no squishy sacks of blood explode in your immediate viscinity. Though you do spot a glowing figure shouting at you on a ledge.

Zrk2:
You charge through the door, eager to wet the blade of your axe!
The only enemy is an elf situated above you, who holds-
Could it be? An legendary artifact here?

"You fools may have destroyed the entirety of the ranged division under my care, but your inferior skills will never defeat me!" You raise your bow, draw back the arrow, and take aim.
Demnas may have fallen, but that ancient lump of gristle had it coming. Those who survive are the strongest, and the strongest are those with superior weaponry. And your weaponry is nothing if not superior.
Spoiler: This, not as much. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Temp Mods and Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:29:14 pm by FuzzyZergling »

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: x2 Weaponlord Encounter, More Bad Art From Me
« Reply #751 on: April 21, 2011, 10:27:58 pm »

......RUN!
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 21, 2011, 10:30:05 pm »

Messed up the code for the troll image, should work now.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 21, 2011, 10:30:20 pm »

Mightily punch the nearest wall to respond to the elf, and open fire upon it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:35:07 pm by Megaman »
Hello Hunam

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 21, 2011, 10:37:41 pm »

Go down the hallway.

Also, I'm beginning to lose track of everything right about now. :-\
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 21, 2011, 10:46:37 pm »

Go down the hallway.

Do you want a map? I could do a map.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 21, 2011, 10:50:36 pm »

Find a way across the Magma
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 21, 2011, 10:53:19 pm »

Is that a pink troll wearing green clothing, or what?

Also, maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but what ranged division? Was she just generally in charge of everything with a bow or javelin?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 21, 2011, 10:54:47 pm »

Do you want a map? I could do a map.
It would, but even that won't help me all that much. :-\
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 21, 2011, 11:04:38 pm »

Is that a pink troll wearing green clothing, or what?

Also, maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but what ranged division? Was she just generally in charge of everything with a bow or javelin?
Green-furred troll in steel armor. I am aware that my art is QUALITY, but it's better than nothing, right? ...Right?

The "ranged division" consisted of about six dudes with crossbows. Rochell just calls it a division because she's full of herself. >;]
Map on the way, probably!

Also, going to be away from the internet for a while, next update could take a while. Sorry.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 21, 2011, 11:37:27 pm »

Green-furred troll in steel armor. I am aware that my art is QUALITY, but it's better than nothing, right? ...Right?
Yes. If nothing else, it tells us the bow glows blue, and is therefore shiny and desirable. :P

The "ranged division" consisted of about six dudes with crossbows. Rochell just calls it a division because she's full of herself. >;]
Right, I somehow spaced out that she's an elf. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 21, 2011, 11:55:02 pm »

Oops... Uh...
Run faster than KaguroDraven!
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 22, 2011, 02:20:49 am »

Well, this is going to be interesting to watch.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 22, 2011, 04:56:07 am »

check whats happening
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 22, 2011, 05:52:05 am »

Why does that Troll look so sad?

His fist clenching on air, the vacant expression, the slight downturn of the mace, his dropping ears.

It speaks to me of a soul wounded beyond all hope of recovery, of broken dreams and shattered hopes.

That Troll just lost someone he loved.  :(
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 70