Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I did a recap of past events. No question here.

Troll on Fire is the best meme ever.
Troll on Fire is terrible, FORE is much better.
I'm still waiting for my dragons!

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 70

Author Topic: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Troll Battle Part Two, Hamal Stands His Ground  (Read 74594 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Gottric is Axed
« Reply #690 on: April 02, 2011, 08:20:11 pm »

Attack one of the standing goblins from behind.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 02, 2011, 09:07:34 pm »

Repeat the shooting!
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: April 03, 2011, 01:54:09 am »

Get away from there!
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: April 03, 2011, 09:06:24 am »

Shoot crossgoblin 2
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Escaping the Raptor Pit, OH YEAH
« Reply #694 on: April 09, 2011, 08:29:55 pm »

MetalSlimeHunt:
You turn on the cowardly assailant, [3+2] flying into a rage and latching onto his throat with your jaws! [1] His screams fuel your bloodlust, but your weak human teeth are worthless in this situation! [2] [vs] [1] he struggles agains your grip, forgetting about his wepon entirely!
MSH has Halberdier 1 grappled.

KaguroDraven:
You hop into one of the holes, and wade until the sounds of battle are muffled by distance.
It is completely void of light, and there are no sounds save the slosh of water and your own heartbeat. You navigate by touch, and soon find yourself at a split in the path. There are two tunnels, one going up while the other goes downward. The downward tunnel is free of water, and you theorize that it's purpose is to prevent a clog in your current tunnel from backing up completely. The upward tunnel is filled to shoulder-depth with water, and is more spacious than the other two, allowing you full movement.

Tarran:
You see Metal chomping down on a man's windpipe, and recognize an easy kill when you see one.
Raising your hammer above your head from behind, you strike in an arc, [3+1] hitting the man where his neck meets his skull! [4+2] His head flies off like a bloody volleyball, straight up into the ceiling!

Halberdier 1 has died. MSH is no longer grappling him.

HighEndNoob:
You reposition yourself, firing at the remaining enemy who has now regained his footing.
[1+1] You fire, but miss!

Halberdier 2 has stood.

quip:
Hearing the screams of death, you reckon that all your friends are probably dead by now. Yup. No reason to turn around and look, too busy running like a kobold pup.
The hole that Riki escaped in is much to small for you, [3] but a few halberd whacks clear away a grate for you to climb down.
The water rains down on you, but their are convenient handholds for you to take advantage of. You decend quickly, and soon find yourself at the bottom of the sewer.
A short tunnel leads directly to on opening to the magma sea, which the waste water is draining into, creating obsidian. Across the expanse is a platform, leading back up to the Elevator. There are large patches of obsidian which you may be able to cross, but the way is hazardous.

The goblin-man raises his halberd, [5-1] bringing it down on the unarmored Metal!
[6] The strike hits Metal's left shoulder, slicing a major artery!

MSH is suffering from major blood loss, -2 to hit. [1] Faint from blood loss, -1 to damage.

Megaman:
You sweep again, [6] hitting the two remaining goblins with a huge stone fist! [6+2] [5+2] One is killed instantly, while the other lies crushed and broken!
The dwarf raises his crossbow, [5+2-1] [6+1] and fires directly into Rockman's left eye! The magical spell allowing him sight releases, and he goes half-blind!

Crossgoblin 2 has died, Crossgoblin 3 is in severe pain, is suffocating (death in 3 turns). Rockman has lost left eye, permanent -1 to hit.

Zrk2:
You attack the only remaining enemy in its feet, the dwarf, [4+1] [1+1] cleaving his crossbow in half!
Marksdwarf is unarmed.

JacenHanLovesLegos:
You shoot at the nearest goblin, and it shoots back!
[2+1] [3-1-1] His bolt is deflected by your shield, [2] while yours finds its way into his right leg!

Crossgoblin 1 is unable to stand, no longer stunned.

Spoiler: Temp Mods and Notes (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Amazing Sewer Adventure
« Reply #695 on: April 09, 2011, 08:34:26 pm »

Deep down, and also pretty close to the surface, we always knew your assurances that the party dying horribly had nothing to do with new people getting in was a lie. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 09, 2011, 08:56:00 pm »

Deep down, and also pretty close to the surface, we always knew your assurances that the party dying horribly had nothing to do with new people getting in was a lie. :P
This RTD is pretty heavily planned out in advance. The way I have it set up is that new characters are brought in whenever someone reaches a certain area. There are two such areas left in level one, and one in area two, which is the magma sea.
If a bunch of people die in succession, I may let in a few as an "adventuring party" like I did for Zrk2, Megaman, and Jacen.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 09, 2011, 09:37:33 pm »

Smash Crossgoblin 1 so hard that he turns into gold coins.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 09, 2011, 09:41:36 pm »

Oh hell...I have...to....get the fuck...out of this melee...
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 09, 2011, 09:43:47 pm »

Kill the unarmed crossbowdwarf.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: April 09, 2011, 09:53:25 pm »

Shoot Crossbow1 in head.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: April 09, 2011, 09:53:46 pm »

Go through the upward tunnel.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 10, 2011, 12:49:16 am »

Onwards! Making sure to walk in the middle of the platform, don't want any Trolls On FireTm pushing me into some magma now do we?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 10, 2011, 03:07:21 am »

Kick the first green FLESHBAG in the face
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:21:38 am by Megaman »
Hello Hunam

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 10, 2011, 03:13:10 am »

Pick up the short, bearded FLESHBAG and strangle him.
*Cough*
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 70