Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I did a recap of past events. No question here.

Troll on Fire is the best meme ever.
Troll on Fire is terrible, FORE is much better.
I'm still waiting for my dragons!

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 70

Author Topic: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Troll Battle Part Two, Hamal Stands His Ground  (Read 74622 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Goblin Mechanics, Fido Burgers
« Reply #615 on: March 03, 2011, 05:00:48 pm »

Ignore Tarran's caution and quickly pull the two levers closest to me.
Are you trying to get us killed?!  :o
Oh, come on, we'll be fine. Probably.
Dude, for all we know one of the switches could lead directly to a support holding up the ceiling.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 03, 2011, 05:01:56 pm »

Ignore Tarran's caution and quickly pull the two levers closest to me.
Are you trying to get us killed?!  :o
Oh, come on, we'll be fine. Probably.
Dude, for all we know one of the switches could lead directly to a support holding up the ceiling.
Sulk in the corner and try to fix my leg.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 03, 2011, 05:56:27 pm »

Be on the look-out for more enemies
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: March 03, 2011, 06:42:37 pm »

Motion for the flesh bags to help with my soul leakage
Hello Hunam

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 03, 2011, 06:44:27 pm »

Knowing no golem medical processes, go through the nearest door. Not the one leading outside.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: March 03, 2011, 06:45:27 pm »

It seems we're on the forty-second page.
Hello Hunam

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 03, 2011, 06:52:38 pm »

Wait with the disgusting creatures.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: March 03, 2011, 09:32:09 pm »

Keep going. There's nothing down here but gold ahead! I'm sure of it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 04, 2011, 11:13:44 am »

Prepare to fend off the next wave off beak-dogs in a badass halberd-twirling-kung-fu manner.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: March 04, 2011, 06:59:46 pm »

Kill the goblin, then look again for a bucket and a chain. (Since looking is a free action.)
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 24, 2011, 12:55:04 am »

Huge bump. Is this still alive? Come on, me and MSH want to be horribly murdered.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: March 24, 2011, 12:58:31 am »

Yes, just one lever has potential, you shunted us into a room full of levers.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 24, 2011, 11:05:12 am »

And I sstill haven't been killed in a 'freindly' fire hammer-crush incident yet...
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Lots of Killing, Little Actual Progress
« Reply #628 on: March 25, 2011, 01:21:43 pm »

Tarran:
You decide to pull a lever. A particularly shiny one jumps out at you, and you give it a good yank. [3] Gears churn overhead, and several panels slide away to reveal small tunnels at about waist height. they look to be about the same size as your head, even smaller than the hatchling tunnels.

MetalSlimeHunt:
Now that you're safe (Ha! Good one.), the adrenaline-supressed pain is returning.
Carefully kneeling, you bandage your leg with a blood-soaked pantleg. [2+1] Good as new!

Metal is no longer feeling the effects of his damaged leg.

HighEndNoob:
Wary of the beakdog menace, you guard the tunnel.
[4]Though the constant skittering persists, none dare show themselves. SCARED, AREN'T YOU!?

KaguroDraven:
You watch Tarran pull a lever, and observe the cubbyholes. They are remarkably similar to the arrow range and fire traps used by kobolds, though disappointingly crude. And it looks as though they weren't even loaded, either.
[1] Kaguro continues to suffer from blood loss.

SeriousConcentrate:
As you continue down the tunnel, small holes appear in the walls. Nothing else happens, so you continue. As you walk, the bare walls give way to strange markings near the floor and ceiling. They look to be obsidian "growing" right out of the red rock, pointing to goblin magic.
Reaching the end takes only a few minutes, and you are greeted by a huge door. It would take several people to open, or one really large creature. Damn it, you're sure that this is where Hell keeps its gold. Shiny, shiny gold.

quip:
No more tiny hell-birds emerge, so you continue to the circular lever room.
They are helpfully labled (In goblin, of course.), and mostly seem to be related to the feeding and cleaning of the "Beak Dog Pens". The one Tarran pull is not labled, instead having an "Out of Order" sign.

Megaman:
This leakage is worrying you a little, so you motion for the others to help.
One of them just stares at a hallway, while the other is occupied with the remaining goblin. Typical.
Luckily, the freshly slain goblin provides ample blood, so a few smears later there's that problem solved.

Rockman is no longer suffering soul leakage.

JacenHanLovesLegos:
You scan your surroundings, ignoring the golem's phantomime.
Behind you is the entrance, the heavy door open and now unguarded. Two paths beyond the entrance hall lead further into Festerguts, one to the north and one to the south. From your position, you can see no difference between the two, other than direction.
Rockman picks up the goblin corpse and smears blood all over his soul thingy. Huh, so that's how you repair those things

[3] Jacen's bleeding has stopped.

Zrk2:
[5] You chop the defenceless goblin's head off. Ah, slaughter, good for the warrior's mind and body.
With that taken care of, you resume your search for bucket/chain goodness.
The entrance hall is adorned with chairs, wall carvings, and little else. On closer inspection, both are not only made of the same obsidian as the entire citadel, but also directly attaced to the walls and floor. Damn goblin magic, interfere with MY looting, will you?
The only other notable objects are the dead, and the two copper spears they carried.

Spoiler: Temp Mods and Notes (click to show/hide)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Lever Pulling, Lack of Buckets
« Reply #629 on: March 25, 2011, 01:44:22 pm »

Pull four more levers.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 70