Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I did a recap of past events. No question here.

Troll on Fire is the best meme ever.
Troll on Fire is terrible, FORE is much better.
I'm still waiting for my dragons!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 70

Author Topic: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Troll Battle Part Two, Hamal Stands His Ground  (Read 74530 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: You Guys Must be Swimming in Blood, Seriously
« Reply #195 on: December 12, 2010, 01:18:06 am »

WOuld anyone be mad at me if after I get free I take my shield and Bash MSH over the head? Or do that with my Crossbow?
I wouldn't. :P

What did I ever do you!? You shall feel the wrath of my halberd at such an action!
Do that, and you risk having everyone else getting angry at you. In case you didn't notice, people aren't all that happy towards you. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 12, 2010, 01:19:58 am »

What did I ever do you!? You shall feel the wrath of my halberd at such an action!
Do that, and you risk having everyone else getting angry at you. In case you didn't notice, people aren't all that happy towards you. :P
This is treason! Treason, I say!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 12, 2010, 01:36:19 am »

WOuld anyone be mad at me if after I get free I take my shield and Bash MSH over the head? Or do that with my Crossbow?
If you're gonna kill him, you'd damn well better do something with the carcass. If I find out you're murdering comrades without so much as wearing their skin as a cloak, there'll be hell to pay.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 12, 2010, 09:14:45 am »

Yay! Party infighting with characters who aren't even introduced yet! Yes!

I just like the reactions, I want to see how high up THE LIST before even being introduced.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 12, 2010, 03:07:59 pm »

Crossbow at rage>Halberd
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 12, 2010, 03:12:14 pm »

Crossbow at rage>Halberd
One would assume we're chained to the same wall.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 12, 2010, 03:47:36 pm »

I am suddenly struck by the comedy innate in two chained captives attempting to kill each other for no particular reason.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 12, 2010, 03:49:50 pm »

This thread has so many sig worth posts. Hurry up and have some MAD so I can has play!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 12, 2010, 03:50:38 pm »

I am suddenly struck by the comedy innate in two chained captives attempting to kill each other for no particular reason.
Exactly. On that subject, can I throw my blood at HighEndNoob before being freed?
No Gods, No Masters.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 12, 2010, 06:48:43 pm »

kilakan:
You laugh at the giant tower of pure muscle in front of you [5] as you stab it with your spear, [3+1-1] causing even more bright blue blood to spill onto the floor.
The troll doesn't seem to even feel it, and [6-2-1] catches the right side of your body with its broken hand, [3+2-2-1-1] causing you to drop your spear.

Kilikan has no weapon.
Krath:
While the troll is distracted by Kilikan, you lunge at its huge legs, [5+1-1] [1+1-2] but in your weaken state you cannot pierce the thick skin!
SeriousConcentrate:
[1+1-1-1] You attack the troll, but without two eyes you cannot tell where it is with enough accuracy to connect!
[2+1+1-1] You can, however, see with enough accuracy to avoid the worst of  its blow, and [6+2-2-1-1] only most of your internal organs become paste!

Gottric has moderate bleeding, -1 to attack. Gottric is no longer stunned.
KaguroDraven:
You search around for some cloth, [3] and find a few meager scraps.
Wrapping your wounds, you notice the massive bruising, which you can do nothing about.

Rikishak has staunched some of the bleeding, -2 attack has dropped to -1 attack.
Tarran:
Your fit of rage has driven you to attack something! You see the troll, but it seems too obvious a target, so you dash out into the hallway!
Heading down the corridor to the north, you come across [1] absolutely nothing! You start to head back, [2] but the winding, near-pitch-black hallways confound you.

Tarran has become lost in the citadel, and is no longer enraged.

The troll faces the weaponless Kilakan, and with a mighty blow from its weakened hand, [6+2-2-1] [1-1-1] pins her to the ground!

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Trolls are Hard to Kill, and Tarran Gets Lost
« Reply #205 on: December 12, 2010, 07:01:51 pm »

I have a feeling the RNG has been wanting me dead since my first wall-fail. Seriously, my luck has been nothing but crap(with a few exceptions) for a while.

Get back to my friends.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 12, 2010, 09:22:44 pm »

Scavenge armor from the goblin if it can be used.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 12, 2010, 09:34:19 pm »

Scavenge armor from the goblin if it can be used.
You are a kobold, you use small armor, the same as a dwarf.
Goblins use narrow armor, the same as elves.
Humans use large armor, nobody else uses large armor.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 12, 2010, 09:35:45 pm »

Attempt to enter the fabled MARTIAL TRANCE.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 13, 2010, 12:38:59 am »

Fight on! I may be injured but I'm not giving up yet. And I have to save the elf since the kobold's too small to do it and the dwarf is probably too drunk.

Just messing about with ya, Kaguro, Krath.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 70