Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I did a recap of past events. No question here.

Troll on Fire is the best meme ever.
Troll on Fire is terrible, FORE is much better.
I'm still waiting for my dragons!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 70

Author Topic: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Troll Battle Part Two, Hamal Stands His Ground  (Read 74523 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: You Guys Must be Swimming in Blood, Seriously
« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2010, 09:37:20 pm »

You waiting list people realize that them dieing does not have a direct influence on your getting in quickly, right?
I mean, if these guys lose people, the next difficulty spike/character introduction will have a greater chance of failing.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2010, 09:39:39 pm »

You waiting list people realize that them dieing does not have a direct influence on your getting in quickly, right?
I mean, if these guys lose people, the next difficulty spike/character introduction will have a greater chance of failing.
Way to suck all the fun out of rooting for their deaths. :(
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2010, 09:39:55 pm »

Just as planned.

If I survive bleeding out, I will break every limb in your body right down to the fingers.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 11, 2010, 09:44:13 pm »

Daww... AND COME ON MY DND!  :)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2010, 09:49:20 pm »

I'm not stopping until the troll's Ragu.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 11, 2010, 10:19:13 pm »

Become active.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2010, 11:02:32 pm »

Find some cloths to use to bind the bleeding.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 11, 2010, 11:06:01 pm »

Find some cloths to use to bind the bleeding.
A good portion of the damage in internal, trolls hit rather hard.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2010, 11:19:44 pm »

Since the troll doesn't seem like it's going to last much longer, I think I need to find another person to hit now since hitting MSH with the hammer would likely make him explode. Which is a little too much even for him. Just.

Scream in rage and run outside of the room looking for someone to hit.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2010, 11:32:21 pm »

Please don't hurt me.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2010, 11:34:28 pm »

Please don't hurt me.
Well, you've been good and patient and not insulting any of us, so you aren't on my list.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 11, 2010, 11:49:03 pm »

Please don't hurt me.
Well, you've been good and patient and not insulting any of us, so you aren't on my list.
I am patient, nor have I genuniely insulted you. Just satiricly. I really hope I'm not actually annoying any of you with my antics.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 11, 2010, 11:51:42 pm »

I am patient, nor have I genuniely insulted you. Just satiricly. I really hope I'm not actually annoying any of you with my antics.
You haven't been annoying me. However, an insult is still an insult. And you will feel pain for insulting my bad luck.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 12, 2010, 01:06:22 am »

WOuld anyone be mad at me if after I get free I take my shield and Bash MSH over the head? Or do that with my Crossbow?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 12, 2010, 01:08:28 am »

WOuld anyone be mad at me if after I get free I take my shield and Bash MSH over the head? Or do that with my Crossbow?
What did I ever do you!? You shall feel the wrath of my halberd at such an action!
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 70