Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I did a recap of past events. No question here.

Troll on Fire is the best meme ever.
Troll on Fire is terrible, FORE is much better.
I'm still waiting for my dragons!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 70

Author Topic: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Troll Battle Part Two, Hamal Stands His Ground  (Read 74503 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Loud Footsteps and Broken Wall
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2010, 03:06:08 am »

Inside, although most areas will be lit, traversing unlit areas has a chance to return you back where you started.
Dwarves are not effected by this, due to the awesome power of being dwarves.

*Flex*

Anyway, Go wherever the hell the mighty poll takes me.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Decide what the mighty poll spirit most wishes me to do, and do it to the full extent of my power.
Nom nom nom

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Through the wonderful process of democracy, the party decides to go through the door. They open it to find...

A goblin lasher, in full armor and carrying a scourge, is torturing two human men. Behind him sits a troll, a terrifying mountain of muscle who is currently snacking on what you assume to be the remains of former prisoners. It's really quite grisly.

[6] The gobin notices you opening the door, and attacks! [2] The troll is still fully occupied by its meal, thankfully for you.

SeriousConcentrate:
You are the nearest, and the goblin attacks! [3+1] You are lashed in the [6-2-1] left hand! The skin is torn and you feel extreme pain!
Counterstriking, [3+1] you [1+2-1] smash the goblin's foot!

Gottric has -1 to attack until end of battle.

[6] The troll is roused, and begins making its way over to smash you into pulp.

KaguroDraven:
Quickly making your way behind the enemy lasher, you [6-2] strike her legs with your scourge, knocking her down!
Goblin Lasher is on the ground.
Tarran:
Originally wanting to root around for a shield, you instead move to attack! The troll seems the worse threat, so you [5+1] smash it [6] right in its huge face. The troll seems unfazed, and [4+1] [4+2-2] crushes you down with a single huge hand, bruising your entire upper body through your iron armor.
Tarran is on the ground.
Krath and kilakan:
Seeing Tarran go down, you nod silently to one another, and move to engage the troll!
[4+1] Urist hits first, [2+1] slicing a gash down the great beast's forearm, while Kilakan [1] misses, accidentally [6-1-1] skewering Tarran through his right leg! Oh no!

Tarran is bleeding, additional damage may cause negative effects, including death.

[6] The goblin has had enough of this shit, and [3+1-1] attacks its kobold nemesis, [2] but the attack only bruises Rikishak's chest.

The troll, meanwhile, [5+2-2] continues to crush the life out of poor Tarran.
Tarran how has heavy bruising over his entire upper body.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Remove my spear from tarran, and attack the troll's chest, since it's pinning tarran, I will go for a cheap shot.
Nom nom nom

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: A Wild Troll Appears! Also, Prisoners.
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2010, 04:40:58 pm »

You guys have fun. I'll just be over here, being tortured.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2010, 04:58:01 pm »

Well, if things go like this the waiting list might not be too bad after all...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2010, 05:34:11 pm »

Ow.

Since Kilakan is helping Tarran, it's time for some revenge on the Goblin lasher. I go for his other foot to try and make him unable to stand.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2010, 05:37:58 pm »

Son of a bitch.

Damn you waiting list people, damn you all.

Smack the troll in the groin with my hammer.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2010, 05:41:07 pm »

Happiness and sunshine for you too, bestist buddy.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2010, 05:46:02 pm »

Happiness and sunshine for you too, bestist buddy.
I'll be sure to break one of your hands if I survive, best friend.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2010, 06:47:10 pm »

Cut the troll in the throat with my axe!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2010, 08:26:28 pm »

Choke the goblin to death
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2010, 12:06:43 am »

I'll just be over there in the safety of getting tortured.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2010, 01:59:44 am »

kilakan:
You pull your spear free, and [3] [4+1-1] jamming it into the troll's unprotected belly!
[4] The troll looks a little sick!

SeriousConcentrate:
[4+1+1] You swing again, [1+2+1+1-1] bruising the goblin's kneecap while it lays on the ground!
The goblin [6] cracks its flail in retaliation, [1+1-2] but the weapon does nothing but scuff your armor.

Goblin cannot stand this turn.
Tarran:
[6+1] You cannot reach any part of the troll other than ths arm, so you hit that. [6+1] And what a hit! The troll's hand is mangled, and it releases the pressure on your poor chest.
[6] You spring up, ready to strike again!

Tarran is no longer on the ground. Troll is no longer pinning Tarran.
Krath:
The troll, still reacting to the attack from Tarran, [6+1+1] catches the full force of your axe [4+1+1] in the throat, leaving a huge gash, which gushes a torrent of blue blood.
Reacting, the troll punches at you with it's good hand, [5] [4+2-2] knocking the weapon out of your hand while spraining it slightly.

Urist has no weapon, and has -1 to hit for the rest of the battle.
KaguroDraven:
You slip your scourge around the prone goblin's neck, [4+1-1] and she starts looking a little blue. More blue than before, you mean.
Goblin cannot breath, may pass out each turn.

[6] The goblin breaks Riki's chokehold, regaining her ability to draw breath, for the time being.
[6] She then flails Riki with all her might, [2+1-2] which is kind of laughable, really, as the attack does nothing.
Goblin can breath again.
[3] The troll is a little lightheaded from the blood loss, [2-1] and does not manage to do anything worth noting, other than not kill and eat something (This is notable for a troll.).
The troll is pale, it has -1 damage.

Spoiler: notes (click to show/hide)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Still Fighting the Troll, Now With Less Crushing.
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2010, 02:20:12 am »

That soneofagun is MINE.

Shout "FORE!" and swing my hammer at the troll's head.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 70