Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I did a recap of past events. No question here.

Troll on Fire is the best meme ever.
Troll on Fire is terrible, FORE is much better.
I'm still waiting for my dragons!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 70

Author Topic: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Troll Battle Part Two, Hamal Stands His Ground  (Read 74466 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Loud Footsteps and Broken Wall
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2010, 11:24:39 pm »

Yeah Kaguro, you really need to be more active. The more you don't post, the slower the rest of you die horribly and pain and death and I get in hehehehehehehehehehehhe  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Loud Footsteps and Broken Wall
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2010, 11:36:15 pm »

KaguroDraven:
Listening intently, you hear the crack of a whip, and faint sounds of pain. [3] The pained sounds are from a not-a-kobold, perhaps an elf or human, you think.
While heading back, you stumble into Urist and Tarran.

Tarran and Krath:
You both head into the citadel (While bickering like children/beardlings.), encountering Rikishak.
Urist and Tarran are inside the citadel.
kilakan:
[2+1-1] You stab at the beakdog, but it squirms away!
[1-2] While squirming it tries to bite you, but cannot seem to do both tasks at once.
It bites its own tongue off.

SeriousConcentrate:
"Don't send an elf to do a man's job." You hoist your hammer high, and [6+1] bring it crashing down on the animal's [6+1] neck, breaking it and killing it instantly.
"And that's how it's done."

Beakdog (Enemy) has been struck down.

[6] The area is clear, so Kilakan and Gottric head into the citadel.
All players are inside the citadel.

[6] You all find each other in the darkness without much trouble.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

After showing the elven female how a man does things with his mighty hammer - yeah, I know. Sorry. I just had to make the obvious joke before someone else beat me to it. :-[ - and heading inside, I'll look around for a path towards the center of the fort. That's where any treasure would be, I'm sure.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Sneak around and search around for slaves
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

There is now a poll, but you probably figured that out already.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I'm a bit confused. What door is the poll talking about...?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Victory, Spoils, and Cowardice!
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2010, 12:31:22 am »

I'm a bit confused. What door is the poll talking about...?
You see a corridor going to the left, and a closed doorway that heads straight ahead.
It was a few turns ago, when Rikishak had just snuck through the crack.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile

Waiting list please
Name: Rock Man
Race: Stone golem
Weapon: Megabuster Crossbow instead of left hand
...Please?
Yeah this will probably just be replied with a laugh and a no.
Eh. Worth a shot.
Hello Hunam

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Waiting list please
Name: Rock Man
Race: Stone golem
Weapon: Megabuster Crossbow instead of left hand
...Please?
Yeah this will probably just be replied with a laugh and a no.
Eh. Worth a shot.
...We'll see what happens.

I'll add you to the list, but no promises.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, okay. Um, why do you need a poll? Can't people just decide through their posts and go that direction themselves? Or do we all have to go together?

Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Ah, okay. Um, why do you need a poll? Can't people just decide through their posts and go that direction themselves? Or do we all have to go together?
At this particular junction, I would like the direction to be decided as a group, because the choice influences some mutually-exclusive things.
You will have freedom again after this turn.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I picked left. And noticed there are six votes (including mine). However, only three people(Serious, Kaguro, and me of course) have posted our actions/at all... I have a feeling that people that aren't playing are voting. So I think we should post in our actions, not in the poll since people outside of the game can vote.

(Voted left) Search for a steel shield.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I have a feeling that people that aren't playing are voting.
That's crazy talk right there. Why would individuals who want you all to die in a horrific manner so that they may claim all the glory for themselves vote in a poll that could bring about that very chain of events? You are so paranoid.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's crazy talk right there. Why would individuals who want you all to die in a horrific manner so that they may claim all the glory for themselves vote in a poll that could bring about that very chain of events? You are so paranoid.
I can just feel the sarcasm in your post. :P

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

I can just feel the sarcasm in your post. :P
As can I, MSH has some real talent, it's not every day you can make people fee the sarcasm.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 70