Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I did a recap of past events. No question here.

Troll on Fire is the best meme ever.
Troll on Fire is terrible, FORE is much better.
I'm still waiting for my dragons!

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 70

Author Topic: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Troll Battle Part Two, Hamal Stands His Ground  (Read 74561 times)

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: x2 Weaponlord Encounter, More Bad Art From Me
« Reply #765 on: April 22, 2011, 08:28:05 am »

Silly elfs.
DUAL CROSSBOW BOLT TO THE HEAD!
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 22, 2011, 12:12:01 pm »

Maybe trolls always look sad? That is unless they are ripping some poor guy apart or are on fire.

Maybe the troll that was on fire was his friend? Best not to mention that to him...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: April 22, 2011, 02:27:53 pm »

He just lost his beloved ham sandwich. It was so awesome, but now he's eaten it all.

Also, his eyes give the impression of confusion or just sort of waiting for something. If he was sad I'd expect them to not be perfectly round.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 22, 2011, 03:07:44 pm »

Maybe the troll that was on fire was his friend? Best not to mention that to him...
...I'm kinda glad I'm not there, since it was me who set the troll on fire...

He'd probably smash me into pancakes. ;D
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 25, 2011, 05:16:30 pm »

Hey guy's, I'm back.
Here are those maps I said I could do:

Spoiler: Ground Floor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magma Sea (click to show/hide)

I think it's just Zrk2 that needs to post actions?

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 29, 2011, 10:13:17 pm »

Zrk2?
You there?
I bet it's the bow, dwarves are always distracted around artifacts. WAKE UP AND AXE SOMETHING, BEARDY.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 29, 2011, 11:31:19 pm »

Ahhh, went away and had a busy week... Sorry. Charge through the door after the bolt is fired.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 30, 2011, 07:08:44 pm »

KaguroDraven:
You note that the goblin who caused this ruckus is Gump, then bolt.
There is a convenient path directly behind which you take, leading you to the northwest. When you stop, you are on an island with uneven ground.
Bad news: Trolls.
Good news: They can't see or hear you, and their sense of smell isn't good enough to find you directly.

Rikishak is winded.

Tarran:
You travel across with Metal, reaching a spire which rises in the center. Scattered around are helmeted trolls, who seem agitated even though their helmets block out all sight and sound. You also find the source of the agitation, Rikishak.
Other things of note are a cave, as well as the elevator platform which you think is to the south, across a path. There is another path, which leads to the east.

Tarran's pain has subsided.

HighEndNoob:
You pick your way across the obsidian, [1] but the sleek surface is incredibly hard to navigate. You slip, but catch the edge with your hand!
[2] You pull yourself up, but your shield was lost to the magma below. Eventually, you edge carefully back to the elevator platform.
The cave is to the west, with other paths to the north and east. Actually, you think you can spot Tarran to the north.

Hamal has lost his shield.

quip:
Riki pulls himself down the chair pile, and sprints off. Now what's gotten him so frightened?
You get your answer when the troll rounds the corner, and start running after him.
You make it about half way before noticing that the troll isn't following.

Ahra:
You follow Tarran after another quick sweep of the room, reaching the spire to the east.
Taking stock of the situation, this is what you come up with:
Yourself, Tarran, and Rikishak are on this island north of the elevator. You don't know where Gump or Hamal are, the last time you saw them was inside the circular room inside the cave. Gump disappeared first, likely down a drain, and Hamal stayed back to look for her. They are likely to be either to the the east, south, or back in the cave, as there's not many other places to be.
The current paths you can take are to the west, the cave, to the south, the elevator, to the east, unknown, or downwards, unknown.

stupid Meat running from chifwun.
ha, chifwun guard up-and-down. only way out.

The troll stops, and turns around, heading west.

Megaman:
You punch the wall, [2+2] shutting the elf up right quick.
You fire off a bolt from your crossbow, [6-2-1] striking her in [4+2-1] the chest! Her right lung is completely destroyed and an artery is nicked!

Rochell is having trouble breathing, is bleeding.

JacenHanLovesLegos:
Seeing Rock's first bolt hit with such lethality, you fire as well!
[1+1-1] [2+1-1] Both your shots miss, striking the wall below her feet! Damn it, why is this duel wielding thing so HARD?
The elf draws back her bow, and fires at you! [2+2+1] You take an arrow to the [5] right arm, and as it cuts through your flesh you lose hold of a crossbow!

Jacen is bleeding, is holding only one crossbow.

Zrk2:
You shake off the artifact stupor and charge into the room! There are doorways behind the elf, meaning that there must be a way up.
[6] Sure enough, you spot a staircase digging into the wall on your left, and sprint up!
Coming out atop the platform, you find yourself faced with an angry archer firing point-blank!
She looses an arrow, [6+2] which impacts deep into your [6+1] left shoulder, bursting a major artery!
You quickly bring your axe to bare, [2+1-1] but she dances aside! She starts yelling something, but you don't understand the mix of goblin and elven words.

Zrk2 is suffering major blood loss, -1 to dodge, -1 to damage.

Shit, that golem could be trouble. But no matter, you're sure that it couldn't make a hit like that twice.
"Do you not see how outmatched you are? Give up, for you face Rochell, greatest warrior in the goblin army!"

Spoiler: Temp Mods and Notes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Troll Warrior's Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Archer's Stats (click to show/hide)

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Running Running and, Running Running and...
« Reply #773 on: April 30, 2011, 07:26:34 pm »

Yell "ELVEN SCUM" and shoot it again. This time in the head.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: April 30, 2011, 09:04:01 pm »

Try to find Tarran, scanning for a spare shield along the way.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 30, 2011, 09:46:15 pm »

Go to the elevators.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

'Biotch! Let's do this shit!' Attack again.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

follow tarran
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Sneak to elevators
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile

Wait until Kaguro's sneaked past (if they can), then walk nearish (close enough so I don't need to shout to be heard, far enough to stand a small chance of running) to the Troll weaponlord and ask for a parley.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 70