Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I did a recap of past events. No question here.

Troll on Fire is the best meme ever.
Troll on Fire is terrible, FORE is much better.
I'm still waiting for my dragons!

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 70

Author Topic: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Troll Battle Part Two, Hamal Stands His Ground  (Read 74580 times)

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Amazing Sewer Adventure
« Reply #705 on: April 10, 2011, 03:22:27 am »

I NEVER TYPED THAT.
Yes, I typed that just so I would have the chance to edit it
Hello Hunam

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 14, 2011, 09:45:27 pm »

HighEndNoob?
You still there?

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 14, 2011, 10:42:22 pm »

Opps. Thought I posted my action
Try again
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 15, 2011, 12:30:34 pm »

Tarran:
You raise your hamer to strike down the goblin, but then remember that the only remaining enemy is the wounded halberdier. Your mind must be playing tricks on you.

MetalSlimeHunt:
You flee from the enemy, [1] but he pursues! [3+1-1] He strikes again, [1-1] but you parry the blow! You stab, [4+2-2] [6-1] hitting him in the chest and piercing his other lung!
Halberdier is suffocating. Death in 3 turns.

KaguroDraven:
You climb the upper tunnel, keeping a hand on the wall to steady yourself against the current. The tunnel ends with a grate, which your axe makes short work of.
You seem to be in some sort of large bowl, with the "rims" being taken up by hundreds of seats. The ground here is a mix of red stone and black obsidian, and the water gushes into the tunnel from a hole in the wall much too small to fit into.
There is a large door to the west, but no other visible exits.

quip:
You make your way across the heated ground, magma churning only a dozen or so feet below you. [6] You make it across without incident, and ascend the incline back up to the Elevator.
There are hanging paths to the north and east, and the beakdog tunnel to the west.

HighEndNoob:
You fire again, [2+1] [6-1] striking him in the back of the skull! Your bolt pierces his skull, killing him!
The room is now clear of enemies. The door is unblocked, but Rikishak and Gump seem to have disappeared.

Halberdier 2 has died.

Zrk2:
You strike again, [1+1] but the goblin-dwarf jumps away from your attack! He [5] punches you [2-2] in your armored chest, breaking his hand!
Marksdwarf in unable to use right hand.

JacenHanLovesLegos:
You shoot again, [5+1] getting a perfect shot on the downed goblin's [6] heart! Your iron bolt tears through his copper armor, and he is struck down!
Crossgoblin 1 is dead.

Megaman:
You kick the remaining goblin, [3-1] but your new depth perception problem causes you to miss! [5+2-1] The goblin takes advantage of this by firing at you, [1+1] but the bolt deflects off your rugged chest.

Spoiler: Temp Mods and Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 12:34:08 pm by FuzzyZergling »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Gobbosium
« Reply #709 on: April 15, 2011, 01:16:48 pm »

Go down the hall the random mooks were guarding.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 15, 2011, 01:48:44 pm »

To the North haning pathway! Let us hope I will not fall to my death.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 15, 2011, 01:57:11 pm »

Do you think you could include what enemies are in who's vicinity in the Temp mods and notes?

If Enemies=True then kill them. If Enemies=False then follow the rest of the party.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 15, 2011, 02:17:27 pm »

Knock down the halberdier.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 15, 2011, 02:18:41 pm »

Kill the crossgoblindorf.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 15, 2011, 02:39:28 pm »

Do you think you could include what enemies are in who's vicinity in the Temp mods and notes?
I do. The first grouping of enemies was near the first group, while the second was near you three. From now on, I'll put enemies near group one under them, instead of on top of the enemies near group two.
Both enemies are near your group at the moment.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 15, 2011, 04:54:32 pm »

Search for Gump
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 15, 2011, 05:39:09 pm »

Try again. Stupid lack of eye sight.
Hello Hunam

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 15, 2011, 07:27:42 pm »

Search for a way out
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 18, 2011, 01:52:48 pm »

Tarran:
You slip down the hall the men were guarding, coming across a small room that looks to serve as a dormitory/dining room/barracks. There are numerous tables, chairs, and simple bunks. The walls are adorned with weapons, mostly ornamental, and stuffed trophy heads. There is a staircase to your right, and a fireplace to the left.
Tarran is no longer in pain.

quip:
You head north, crossing the obsidian bridge. The other side is mostly natural rock, and around you are several trolls. They all wear blackout helmets, and are of very little threat unless there's food around. A tunnel leads downwards, and you gather that these trolls were used as miners. There are also other bridges, leading to the east and west.

MetalSlimeHunt:
You strike around yourself, attacking your enemies!
Wait, they're all dead. The blood loss must be getting to you.
[5] Actually, now that you're safe you feel a bit better.

Major blood loss has decreased to blood loss.

HighEndNoob:
You enter the open door, searching for Gump. There's nobody there, but a grate has been opened.
Water from the wall drains is flushing down the hole, but there are metal handholds that would make the climb down much easier.

KaguroDraven:
You skulk around the seating, looking for a way out. The walls extend many meters above the ground, and jumping down would likely break your legs, if not kill you outright.
Your bag is completely soaked through, and the bread, potatoes, and meat are starting to rot.
[6] the seats are detached from the floor, and you suppose that you could throw them down to make a path out.

JacenHanLovesLegos:
You fire on the downed goblin, [3+1] striking him [3] in the gut!
[5-2] The goblin passes out.

Zrk2:
As the enemy doubles over clutching his hand, [5+1] you strike him [5+1+1] in the face with the head of your axe, knocking him over and rendering his face to the consistancy of jelly!
Marksdwarf has died.

Megaman:
[3+3-1] with the goblin unconscious, your next kick [5+2] crushes him into meat paste.
Having dealt with that, you observe the room. A large number of crossbows are mounted on the walls, and there is another wooden door on the far wall.

Spoiler: Temp Mods and Notes (click to show/hide)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Siege the Goblins: Combat Ended, Jellyfication
« Reply #719 on: April 18, 2011, 02:05:09 pm »

Attempt to heal.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 70