Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Zombie Escape 2: Escape From Zombie County  (Read 14092 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Escape 2: Escape From Zombie County
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 05:23:11 pm »

Sound's Delicious. Let's do this.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 07:12:02 pm »

Sound's Delicious. Let's do this.

You get out of the cabin and into the Bayou.

You manage to get through a few minutes of swamp, when suddenly a zombie horde attacks!

You cut off five zombie's heads and beat the other five into the ground! Nice one, but not B-movie creative.

Looks like Random.org likes you guys...For now.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 07:14:20 pm »

Blow up the corpses, and strike a heroic pose while silhouetted by the explosion.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 07:22:17 pm »

Blow up the corpses, and strike a heroic pose while silhouetted by the explosion.

(Wow, random.org seems to have forgotten the horrible things that Bay12 games to him.)

You strike a heroic pose as a explosion blows up the corpses, and as the audience goes "I hope the director has no fetish for explosions, because I think that'd be really weird."

"You are a idiot." Amber says

"Yes, I am a cool person, how did you know?" You smile with a huge smile.

"Mike, shut up." I think she likes you.

Anyway, more zombies!

Note: You can use your chekhov's gun if you please, since it will guarantee a 10, but it gets rid of the weapon.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 07:28:24 pm »

Become infatuated with a fan that is somehow perfectly clean in this mess.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2010, 07:31:02 pm »

Use the chekhov gun, then grab Amber's hand and say.  AWAY WITH ME! (and run off to the town you were heading for.)
Nom nom nom

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 07:43:36 pm »

Use the chekhov gun, then grab Amber's hand and say.  AWAY WITH ME! (and run off to the town you were heading for.)

Oh yeah... Time for a little bit of action.

Mike is at the bat, practicing his swing! Can he do this shot? Let's find out...

He's preparing...He's ready!

He's beating zombies head's off by the minute! No, the second! Dear God, he's a batting machine! Blood is staining the camera, the trees and even the water! Wow! He is going to the big leagues! Oh my lord, he's stopping...There are still zombies coming...Wait, he is wiping the blood off the bat...He is practicing..

He is ready!

He is doing bodyshots! Their skin is being penetrated! Guts are spewing out. Now that the zombies are stunned, Mike goes for the kill! Dear god, there is so much blood!

After a galleon of blood, he waits to clean his bat. The last zombie is getting nearer...

Oh, this is gonna be a kill...

Wait..

Wait..

He is ready for the final time...

I feel the suspense...

He is doing bodyshots by the second! Now headshots! Bodyshots! He is changing every second hit! My lord, this man is a batting machine! He is obliterating the zombie! MY LORD, NO-ONE HEALTHY CAN BE THIS GOOD AT ZOMBIEBALL!

Now... The zombie is almost finished, and Mike prepares for a final hit. He is raising his bat above his head...

Oh my... This is gonna be the killing blow, and the goriest! Well, time for it...

Ow! The zombie's head is gone! However, the body is still moving, so Mike bats it some! It falls, but wait...His bat is broken! Mike the ZombieKiller's bat is broken! Oh my, what an exciting game, I hope everyone enjoy that.

After indulging in that little bit of self indulance, the zombies are all dead. Nice one, Kilakan, feel free to paste this on your signature:

Code: [Select]
I played Zombieball in Zombie Escape 2.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2010, 04:52:42 am »

Continue on while making either A) a baseball based pun or B) a joke on how much you loved that bat.
ONWARD! TO WHEREVER THE TOWN IS! WE NEED ANOTHER CHEKOVS GUN!
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2010, 09:28:41 am »

Continue on while making either A) a baseball based pun or B) a joke on how much you loved that bat.
ONWARD! TO WHEREVER THE TOWN IS! WE NEED ANOTHER CHEKOVS GUN!

You turn to Amber and say "Well, that was a head run!", over the audience groaning in pain.

You walk off to the town.

You almost get to the town, but there are a bunch of zombies here! How shall we kill them with the shovel?

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2010, 09:40:03 am »

Make gravedigging pun, walk up and slice a head off with the shovel using movie physics. Walk into middle of crowd and commence slicing and dicing using a shovel. Lucky someone randmly sharpened it to an unbelivable point, eh?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2010, 09:49:36 am »

Make gravedigging pun, walk up and slice a head off with the shovel using movie physics. Walk into middle of crowd and commence slicing and dicing using a shovel. Lucky someone randmly sharpened it to an unbelivable point, eh?

"Well, looks like you guys shall lose your heads in the excitement of getting your own grave!" You say, while one of the audience screams "SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP THAT WAS SO HORRIBLE"

So, you screwed up that pun, but now for the killing. The zombie's head stays on for a bit, but then falls a jet of blood flies into the air.

You begin to slice and dice at a slow pace, very slow. It barely harms the zombies. But then, it speeds up. And up. And up. And up. And up. And up until you are spinning around, slicing off zombie's heads off by the second! You defeat the crowd!

Nice one, Quip, post this on your signature:

Code: [Select]
I diced off heads at the speed of light in Zombie Escape 2.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 10:07:13 am »

Yay! Onward! Blood for the blood god! Puns for the pun god! E.T.C.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2010, 10:15:16 am »

Yay! Onward! Blood for the blood god! Puns for the pun god! E.T.C.

You get to the town. Everything has gone to hell. Burning, explosions, occasional gunfire.

A man runs out to you. He is holding a assualt rifle and is in a postman's attire.

"Sir! Mr Davies!" He shouts.

"Yeah?"

"Reply to your letter to the mayor of Monroeville!" You chuckle. You sent that a day before the zombies happened.

The letter is this:

"Mr Davies, I appreciate your concern, but no, we cannot arm our citizens with chainsaws and shotguns because of an imaginary rise in crime from your part. Goodbye,
Mayor Jenkins"

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2010, 10:28:30 am »

Thank him for the letter, pocket it to use later on another zombie (can we use it as a second chekovs gun?), then ask him if he wants to tag along. At any rate continue onward.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2010, 10:33:46 am »

Thank him for the letter, pocket it to use later on another zombie (can we use it as a second chekovs gun?), then ask him if he wants to tag along. At any rate continue onward.

You can use anything as a chekhov's gun, but the more useless it is then the more hard an enemy you have to use.

"Well, the city is overrun, the zombies have taken over the world... I guess postman is pretty useless now." He decides to follow you.

Suddenly, a zombie appears, but it isn't a normal zombie...It is a huge zombie! It is so big and swollen you might make a joke about your penis. So you do.

"Damn, that thing is as big as my dick!" The sane part of the audiences tries to get a refund, while the B-movie fans do high-fives.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6