Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XVIII Game Over Scum Won! Happytown is now Scumville.  (Read 40965 times)

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XVIII -D1- The End of All the Pleasantries (More IC's wante
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2010, 06:53:47 pm »

Well whadda ya know. I am blind.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

For now, unvote. Actual content later.

NativeForeigner. Have you heard of Toasters #1 Scumtell?

It's: "Promising More Later, and never delivering."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I'm official now!   :P
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have you ever heard, that pre-defined scumtells aren't a foolproof method of finding scum?
You're being too eager again and that's a trait, that can get you killed, if you're not able to fortify your arguments (see last BM).

Also extension.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've posted since this, not much, but just because the delivery was miniscule doesn't mean it didn't happen.

On an unrelated note, I think I can say, with fair certainty that Ottofar is town, considering that he's replacing someone who was never actually supposed to be in. However, I'm not sure if Flintus actuall got a PM or not, so I'll still be keeping on eye on Ottofar.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

On an unrelated note, I think I can say, with fair certainty that Ottofar is town, considering that he's replacing someone who was never actually supposed to be in. However, I'm not sure if Flintus actuall got a PM or not, so I'll still be keeping on eye on Ottofar.

Flintus was not supposed to be in, but was still. He had the same 2/9 chance to be scum as the others.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flintus was not supposed to be in, but was still. He had the same 2/9 chance to be scum as the others.

So he still got a PM initially? If so, I retract my former statement.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On an unrelated note, I think I can say, with fair certainty that Ottofar is town, considering that he's replacing someone who was never actually supposed to be in.

Aside, from this being a possibly very deadly assumption, may I ask how you came to it?
For me, he has the same chance as everyone else.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unvote btw.
I still had a vote on Flintus (now Ottofar).

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On an unrelated note, I think I can say, with fair certainty that Ottofar is town, considering that he's replacing someone who was never actually supposed to be in.

Aside, from this being a possibly very deadly assumption, may I ask how you came to it?
For me, he has the same chance as everyone else.

I had made the assumption that, since Flintus wasn't intended to actually be IN the game, he never received a PM. So I figured that when Ottofar replaced him, he got a town role since scum roles would have already been given out. However, since Flintus apparently did get a PM, I don't stand by this assumption any longer.

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet

Yes, for the record, Flintus did receive a PM and a role, which have now been transferred to Ottofar.

I didn't mean to have him on the actual players list and didn't realize my mistake until after I already sent the PM's out.

So treat the Ottofar replacement as being exactly the same as someone replacing a lurker, even though that's not really what happened, and this shouldn't affect Flintus' attendance records at all, since he did tell me he would be gone and it was my stupid mistake putting him in.

Again, I apologize for the confusion, and my noobishness as a mod :P
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

I'm going to be away from Friday to Sunday.

And I'm extremely tired right now.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I'm not wrong, day one should end soon.
Do you really want to leave it at that?
Not in the mood for another extension?

Because we've got nothing right now.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's not much to go on. But I'll go for with the original vote for lordnincompoop as there's just not much arguments in his defense aside from him being new. If he turns out to be innocent then it cancels out the prior suspicion on warhammer, otherwise it gives another suspect.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XVIII -D1- The End of All the Pleasantries (More IC's wante
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2010, 04:20:18 pm »

Do you actually get to find out what role a person was after you lynch them?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22