Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Games! Descriptions on OP

The Outcasts: Siberia
Horde
Lost Colony: 2341
Pink Onion Unicorn Bread RTD

Author Topic: You choose my next forum game!  (Read 945 times)

MrNuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Always the trader...trading you some BLUE STUPH!
    • View Profile
You choose my next forum game!
« on: December 02, 2010, 09:52:17 am »

I had no idea if this was meant to go here or not, so please dont rage me.

Basically, I REALLY want to do another forum game, and i have a few ideas in mind, and i don't know which one to pick, so you people of Bay land shall pick!

The Ideas!

The Outcasts: Siberia - I survival game in, well, SIBERIA! Players will do things such as gather resourses, build shelters, and try to survive the bitter cold of this snowy wasteland.  Many different skills shall be involved, such as Hunting, Carpentary, Metalworking, Cooking etc. However, not all skills are told at the begining of the game, so players will need to do a action to unlock it. Death will be common, almost as common as the arguements that im sure will ensue.

Horde - A monster survival game which will keep on going until the death. Players will choose starting skills and will have to protect themselves and others of the waves of increasingly difficult monsters. Traps, buildings and trenches can be built by people with the appropriate skills, aswell as "Special moves" that come equiped with the players speciality e.g. a sniper can do an instant kill. Game will keep on going until everyone dies.

Lost Colony: 2341 - A small squads tactics game in which players are all part of a squad. Every player controls are single soldier with individual skills and abilities e.g. Medic, Sniper, Flamer etc. and are given objectives to complete by the GM (me). As the title suggests, players will be on a shattered colony located on a moon base, so yes, this is set in space. Everyone will need to work together in order to complete the task at hand, and not be brutaly murdered by whatever is out there.

Pink Onion Unicorn Bread RTD - An attempt at trying to make the worlds most random RTD ever, or prehaps most random forum game ever. Players do whatever they want from there first post onwards, and those are the rules.  There are no character sheets, just names, location, inventory and status. Death will be common, most likely because someone killed someone else with their invisible cow.

Poll up top, and give suggestions, thanks.
Forgotten Beasts seem to be akin to Toady playing Russian Roulette with your fortress, as they can be anything from harmless giant worms made of mud to necrotic-gas spewing nigh-invunerable iron hydras of doom.