Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Reaction generated handwear, left/right  (Read 638 times)

Veroule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Reaction generated handwear, left/right
« on: December 01, 2010, 01:19:23 pm »

I modded in reactions to generate armor for my adventurer.  All of the gloves, mittens, and gauntlets produced are unwearable because they do not have the appropiate left/right orientation.

Checking the wiki shows {LEFT] and {RIGHT] being used in the body part definitions, but doesn't mention them as a modifier for the {PRODUCT:...] token.

Does anyone know specifically how to set the reaction to generate usable handwear?

Edit: grr, couldn't find the disable bbcode
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 04:41:54 pm by Veroule »
"Please, spare us additional torture; and just euthanise yourselves."
Delivered by Tim Curry of Clue as a parody of the lead ass from American Idol in the show Psych.

neek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reaction generated handwear, left/right
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 02:32:56 pm »

You might want to disable BBCODE on your post. It's interpreting left and right tags as alignment tags. 'Sides that, I don't know how you would resolve this. I've yet to touch clothing.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
Re: Reaction generated handwear, left/right
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 02:34:47 pm »

I modded in reactions to generate armor for my adventurer.  All of the gloves, mittens, and gauntlets produced are unwearable because they do not have the appropiate left/right orientation.

Checking the wiki shows |LEFT| and |RIGHT| being used in the body part definitions, but doesn't mention them as a modifier for the [PRODUCT:...] token.

Does anyone know specifically how to set the reaction to generate usable handwear?
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!