Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 636811 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: The Land of Lost Dimensions. Life goes on.
« Reply #8235 on: February 11, 2011, 07:17:18 pm »

Dariel let's said things through.
*They do so, sliding up the side of the ship to where I am. The ooze stretches over me and soldifies into a small amazingly dense, transparent dome. I sit down and rest, staring out through the completely black void around us.*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8236 on: February 11, 2011, 07:18:15 pm »

Dariel, being generally curious, blinks into Iceball's dome.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #8237 on: February 11, 2011, 07:21:28 pm »

"Hello~. I thought we we're problably gonna be here a while, so why not make a little house, right?
Like it?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8238 on: February 11, 2011, 07:22:51 pm »

"It's good," Dariel says, holding what is left of his right arm, "A bit small though."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #8239 on: February 11, 2011, 07:26:09 pm »

"It's good," Dariel says, holding what is left of his right arm, "A bit small though."
*Shrugs.*
"It IS a personal room, even so, I wouldn't need to permanently expand it 'cause I can manipulate it as I want anyway."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8240 on: February 11, 2011, 07:29:34 pm »

"And do you think you should build in space? You can get your own personal quarters."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #8241 on: February 11, 2011, 07:31:00 pm »

"And do you think you should build in space? You can get your own personal quarters."
*Shrugs again.*
"Eh, how I am doing right now allows for more creativity. I'll look into that offer if I loose my power of the ooze though, so thanks."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8242 on: February 11, 2011, 07:33:00 pm »

"Alright, then."
He blinks back into the Ark.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8243 on: February 11, 2011, 07:36:55 pm »

*The Tyrant rises from the floor in the certainty that both Lilly and Tenshi are fine, as tenuous as that status may seem.*
'You will walk upon your own feet and see Lilly with your own eyes yet again. There are always ways...'

*It leaves and makes a bee-line for the lump growing outside the Ark. It hammers into the hull from the inside with the sides of its scything talons, and uses its mind to seek out Iceball.*
"That's a pretty lousy idea you got going..."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #8244 on: February 11, 2011, 07:44:59 pm »

*To my will, the side of the smallish dome quickly opens up and deposits Terry next to me.*
"Better then doing nothing at all, right?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8245 on: February 11, 2011, 07:47:06 pm »

*Ochita helps Aegis up and fills her in on the situation, soon they are not dectectable, for periods of time, and then they are and then off scanners. They seem to go off at Ochita's room...*
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8246 on: February 11, 2011, 07:53:38 pm »

Dariel blinks to Ochita's room, again with the reason of curiosity.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8247 on: February 11, 2011, 07:58:08 pm »

*The room appears normal, everything is where it should be and all is tidy. Something feels off though... Aegis and Ochita appear from behind a poster... That is attached to the wall. There shouldn't be space... Carrying loads of different materials...*
"Uhhh.... We were doing nothing."
"Yeah, you know... Ahhhh.."
*They notice the large amounts of materials in their hands...*
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8248 on: February 11, 2011, 08:02:06 pm »

*To my will, the side of the smallish dome quickly opens up and deposits Terry next to me.*
"Better then doing nothing at all, right?"
"Namely, what? Puting the Ark in danger? Space is a horribly nasty place. I've traveled in it for eons. What would happen if someone got the drop on you and knocked you out? You'd lose control of your outlying selves, and cause a decompression on the Ark, blasting a gash in it.
Furthermore, we are currently safe from hazard due to the CSE's mechanism of traveling faster than light, but that will disappear when we reach the system planned to be our new home. What if the Ark, unprotected, were to be hit by a hail of micrometeorites? This... bubble you created can hardly take as a brutal a pounding as the Ark's hull.
The thought was nice, but the end result is rather hazardous."
"As for entertainment, we have plenty. As an immense mind normally occupied with managing my countless bodies, I would have found myself homicidally bored had we not access to the Ark's library. The CSE was also willing to give free access to a fair volume of its media libraries on the grounds of not being eaten alive by Void Dragons and neither torn to quarks by the freak accident with the true-vacuum bubble. Learning the culture of other species by means other than cerebral snacking works quite well in staving off boredom. There are also endless collections of film and music, but I have not bothered to sift through the solely recreational ones yet."

*Its mind also notices a rift in space withing the Ark, the minds of Ochita, Dariel and a muted, barely noticeable presence it assumes as Aegis. It reaches out to them with its mind.*
"You knuckleheads! You've made a space rift inside a starship moving faster than light by forcing space itself to go runny and move in a desired direction! Are you trying to kill everyone!?"
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:04:54 pm by Something Evil »
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8249 on: February 11, 2011, 08:07:09 pm »

*Well actually, how did you not notice it before? We have been doing it for... days...*
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 2023