Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 636970 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Lost Dimensions. Life goes on.
« Reply #8220 on: February 11, 2011, 06:31:38 pm »

Dariel's dog is picked up by Thera, who pets it and starts wandering around to bump into someone.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: February 11, 2011, 06:32:36 pm »

((Hehe, quotefail))
(( :P  Also, does she have a room? All she did was sulk around and cry her heart out.))

*Lilly closes her eyes*
"I'll take that as a <<Yes.>>"
*It makes the cradle of its arms slightly more comfortable lest she turn and fall out, and uses scent to follow the catgirl's trail inside the Ark for the past day, hoping to find her room.*
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: February 11, 2011, 06:36:41 pm »

((She was in her room about two pages ago X3))
*Hugs*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: February 11, 2011, 06:46:43 pm »

((About 180 posts ago, that is... Well, considering that playing critters living in vents and holes in the ground doesn't do any good for keeping a "Who found lodging?" checklist, I kinda missed it.))

*After a few false starts, the Tyrant finds Lilly's room, waits for a genestealer to slither in through the ducts and open the door from inside, then places the girl on her bed. The two Tyranids leave her room, the 'stealer making itself scarce, the Tyrant sitting down outside, near enough to keep its mind's eye to her.*
'No cerebral hemorrhage, no noticeable change in brain patterns, no injuries apparent. She's either weak or has greatly restrained herself in using her as an avatar as not to harm her...'
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: February 11, 2011, 06:51:47 pm »

*A thought phases into the tyrants mind, barely there, as though it were whispered in a wind tunnel*
'I would never harm Lilly'
*Hugs*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: February 11, 2011, 06:54:04 pm »

Dariel blinks back to the Ark, with a quite noticeable lack of a right arm, which he ignores. He quietly observes the Tyrant and Lilly psionically.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #8226 on: February 11, 2011, 06:58:48 pm »

*Speaking to some random person.*
"Hey, does anyone know where the airlock to just outside the arc is?"
*The speech echoes out of the little blobs of ooze that skitters around the place.*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: February 11, 2011, 07:02:39 pm »

"Over there," Thera tells Iceball, pointing.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #8228 on: February 11, 2011, 07:04:58 pm »

*Wanders over, layer of oozsterosity covering my whole body very thickly. My airtank is full. I activate and shoot out into blanks space, quickly coming around to latch on the side of the arc. I look around.*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: February 11, 2011, 07:05:20 pm »

*A thought phases into the tyrants mind, barely there, as though it were whispered in a wind tunnel*
'I would never harm Lilly'
Dariel blinks back to the Ark, with a quite noticeable lack of a right arm, which he ignores. He quietly observes the Tyrant and Lilly psionically.

*The Tyrant is slightly startled by the voice, but continues to think to itself in mental speech.*
'Undoubtedly. But as far as my experience went, those who become avatars for beings of great power often die. Messily. Furthermore, though Dariel is simply mad, if you afford to play inside the ball of thorn and bramble of my mind simply to berate me on the morality of a logical result, you are quite far from dead, nor weak. It is a great relief.'
*It grins, widely.*
'And it also explains you being so adamant in us leaving. You simply hitched a ride within her after you sacrificed your corporeal form and destroyed the Void Dragons.'
*Its thought-voice slides into concern and hope.*
'Recover soon. Things seem to degenerate in your absence, and I understand you are opposed to simply eliminating hazards. So get well, and keep us sane again.'

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: February 11, 2011, 07:06:47 pm »

'It is.. more complicated than that. It seems that Lilly contans my essence, I was called here to ensure there were no deaths, I cannot simply come back.."
*Hugs*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: February 11, 2011, 07:07:28 pm »

Dariel wanders nearby, looking out the Airlock confusedly. He continues to observe psionically, leaving part of his awareness gone.
"Should I...
Nevermind."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #8232 on: February 11, 2011, 07:13:18 pm »

*I begin sliding around the outer hull of the ship, before finding a decent spot on it. I attatch to the hull and wait, as blobs of ooze begin gathering at the airlock, on echoes out my voice.*
"Can someone let these little guys through?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: February 11, 2011, 07:14:09 pm »

Dariel let's said things through.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: February 11, 2011, 07:16:01 pm »

'It is.. more complicated than that. It seems that Lilly contans my essence, I was called here to ensure there were no deaths, I cannot simply come back.."
*It grins again.*
'Called, you said... Interesting... That opens possibilities... Furthermore, there is something the Hive had been dimly aware of, even before snacking on its first Eldar Farseer: There is no such thing as impossible. Certainly, there are chances so small that one normally need not take them into account, but there are ways to shift the flow of things. To alter chance. The method may not be apparent for now, but you, and through you Lilly, as well as many of your entourage including myself are not flicker-lives, here one century and gone the next. There is time. And in enough time, all things happen. Perhaps the day you will draw breath again is not so distant...'
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 07:20:28 pm by Something Evil »
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 2023