Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 636345 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #7185 on: February 05, 2011, 12:51:26 pm »

*Four Zoanthropes hover towards Arek, their psionic force fields trying to keep his gear from exploding. Three of the things literally cause signals within the gauntlets and cloak to vanish, moving electrons from circuitry to the air yards away lest the things go critical and explode. The fourth tries to trick the human's body into thinking there's nothing wrong with it, suppressing adrenaline secretion and making his pain center less attentive.*
"I have no clue as to the workings of your equipment. Could you direct me in stabilizing it?"
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #7186 on: February 05, 2011, 12:55:14 pm »

"Arg... the cracking engine is connected to my network of sensors on my hands for cracking healing.... as for my interface, its on its own."

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7187 on: February 05, 2011, 12:59:32 pm »

"I grow things from my own flesh and blood. Anything beyond similarities to a living organism is beyond me... Then I shall have to take things apart until the source of the disturbance is eliminated."
*Atoms are forced apart, leaving a perfect cut in the cabling leading away from the sensors to the engine.*
"Improvements?"
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7188 on: February 05, 2011, 01:10:56 pm »

"its for the Cracking powers, most doctors opt in for it due to the fact we gain most control of our patients from releasing the correct hormones to remove cancers and even accelerate cell growth for wounds."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7189 on: February 05, 2011, 01:13:09 pm »

"Couldn't You have cured cancer the normal way?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7190 on: February 05, 2011, 01:16:45 pm »

"Did removing the sensors work? Or should I further carve up your gear into components?"

"Couldn't You have cured cancer the normal way?"
"By excisions and poisoning the area? Ineffective."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7191 on: February 05, 2011, 01:18:11 pm »

"from chemicals and radiation? no, we can mark them for body removal using the host's white blood cells, we then use a type of medication to neutralize any abnormal growth until the cancer is removed."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7192 on: February 05, 2011, 03:10:58 pm »

((Just for the sake of moving things forward.))
As Berkar's Banshee passes through the atmosphere and into space, he notices peculiar event happening on the moon. As he gets closer, he notices that his radio transmitters are fried, while he can receive perfectly fine. He finally see's something, which causes him to say the following:
"Whoa! THAT wasn't what I expected! Guys!?

Right, radio is broken..."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7193 on: February 05, 2011, 03:12:31 pm »

*Receives static*

"Can anyone hear me!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7194 on: February 05, 2011, 03:14:37 pm »

"I can hear you! Except you can't. HOT DAMN!"
Berkar finally regains his senses to not crash into the moons surface.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7195 on: February 05, 2011, 03:16:09 pm »

The Ark is patching in and...lifting off? Yay! Well, it's up already. Woot.
"Berkar,  we can see you just fine. If you can receive, tell us. Or roll that thing 360 degrees."
The voice is Kata's, of course.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7196 on: February 05, 2011, 03:20:08 pm »

Berkar does a 360 turn with the Banshee. Dariel blinks up into the Ark, next to Kata.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7197 on: February 05, 2011, 03:22:17 pm »

Kata turns to Dariel and says, "Hey." She then turns back to the console and is informed by Jack, who is apparently the watch now, that yes, there was a roll.

Kata turns the radio back on.
"Hey. Listen. You got any variable-frequency lasers on there? Again, full roll for yes. Split S for no. Listen. This thing can receive laser transmissions...if you hook it up right, you should be able to send us a message with it."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7198 on: February 05, 2011, 03:23:49 pm »

Berkar simply does a wing salute in confusion, as he frantically searches around the Banshee.
"WHAT THE HELL IS A VARIABLE FREQUENCY LASER!?"

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7199 on: February 05, 2011, 03:24:13 pm »

"argh.... i found the problem"
*shakly raises pistol to temple of head*
"fucking... right... there"
Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 2023