Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 635064 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6570 on: February 02, 2011, 06:34:56 am »

*gets on the comm. systems*

"Oi, anyone want to check out the Ark?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6571 on: February 02, 2011, 06:37:14 am »

*Killiouse is storming inthe direction of the group, Yui tailing behind her both still arguing*
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: February 02, 2011, 06:39:11 am »

"Arguing again?" Ivy asks loudly, almost bemused.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6573 on: February 02, 2011, 06:43:25 am »

*The Tyrant itself lurches from the wall, making its way to the growing group by mind and scent. On its way, it sets the final pieces of its plan in motion.*

'And now for the welcome committee.'

*Tyranid tunnels stretching half the continent are slowly flooded over with biofluid, rendering anything useful from the rock into more of itself. The Tyrant forces itself to recall space battles with Imperial, Tau and Chaos star-fleets, swarms of ravenous alien killing machines making their way through ships, killing all in their path, unflinching even as desperate captains vent entire sections of ship into the empty void of space. Pools hidden in thick forest, dank marshes and between the peaks of mountains scab over, unpleasant surprises forming inside in preparation for attackers.*
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6574 on: February 02, 2011, 06:53:11 am »

*Killiouse comes over to the group, ignoring everything that Yui is saying. Coming over to Tenshi she defty reaches over and pulls her blade out*

"Useless."

*Replacing it she walks to Iceball, placing a hand on his shoulder data flows through her suit and implements into him, suddenly his body cycles through each possible form*

"Useless."

*She repeats this process to Kata and Ivy, sighing she moves to the tyrant and mentally trawls his mind.*

"All useless."

*Turning to Yui*

"Nothing! Not one thing here can hurt them!"

Yui:"So your going to give up?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6575 on: February 02, 2011, 06:55:05 am »

Killiouse gets hammered when she reaches Ivy. Oi.
---
"If there is nothing here, make something," Jack notes, appearing in front of said glowy person. "That's what I do, anyways."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #6576 on: February 02, 2011, 06:56:48 am »

*Frowns, for some reason still persisting my silence, but now in frustration.*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6577 on: February 02, 2011, 06:57:00 am »

"Nothing! Not one thing here can hurt them!"

*The Tyrant simply bursts into laughter.*
"Then, if you fully know we are useless, you hold the knowledge of what can hurt them. You simply do not wish to share it. I may not have time to use the time-honored Tyranid method of trial-and-error, throwing things at them until they score a hit, but you can provide a perfect shortcut. And yet you keep it hidden. Sad, isn't it?"
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6578 on: February 02, 2011, 06:59:29 am »

*Tenshi simply walks away*
*Hugs*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6579 on: February 02, 2011, 07:04:58 am »

*Killiouse deftly flowed around the blow*

K:"Ok then, I'll need about 50tons of metal that can withstand heat of 50billion degrees and can withstand being rammed into a planet, a macro-fission sol generator, 30 thousand miles of super conductor wiring and 30 years!

Energy Battery platforms wher how my people pushed them back, now they're almost all dead!"

*Yui rolls her eyes at her*

Y:"We need energy based weapons, fission. They take in energy like plants through their skin, usually stationed around a sun for a few years they have enough for a centery or to. Fission weaponary screws with them on a molecular level."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6580 on: February 02, 2011, 07:10:49 am »

Ivy and Kata break into wide grins.
"Just tell us how to make it."

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6581 on: February 02, 2011, 07:12:54 am »

They take in energy like plants through their skin, usually stationed around a sun for a few years they have enough for a centery or to.
"Could we not simply poison them with anti-particles? If they have presence in reality, and even force energy into themselves, they must be composed of the same basic building blocks as everything else, both matter and energy. And if we shower them with particles opposite those of their makeup, the two would cancel each-other out. Furthermore, the reaction would pour out far more harm than fission."
"I have knowledge of the Tau using antimatter weapons against hive-fleets. They are spectacularly effective."

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6582 on: February 02, 2011, 07:17:12 am »

*Killiouse just looks at both of them*

K:"We're so fucking dead..."

*Yui to tyrant*

Y:"No, they're not actually in this time space fold entirelly, it's hard to explain but basically they have a ceartain insurance that they can shift planes in a thought and there's some sort of incubation periode that they are very weak but they rewrite them selves of 'errors', if that makes sense."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #6583 on: February 02, 2011, 07:18:33 am »

*Killiouse just looks at both of them*

K:"We're so fucking dead..."

*Yui to tyrant*

Y:"No, they're not actually in this time space fold entirelly, it's hard to explain but basically they have a ceartain insurance that they can shift planes in a thought and there's some sort of incubation periode that they are very weak but they rewrite them selves of 'errors', if that makes sense."
*Hears this.*
"Can't we seal them in their dimensional plane when they try to incubate?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6584 on: February 02, 2011, 07:19:40 am »

"Well, if we're dead, I want that form before we die," Jack says.

Ivy glares at K and pulls out a familiar-looking big old hammer.
"Know why I'm pulling this out? To feed you to those dragons first if you don't stop moping."
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 2023