Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634186 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Apt.
« Reply #5340 on: January 30, 2011, 03:20:31 pm »

Dariel begins murdering the hell out of a pack of wolves.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5341 on: January 30, 2011, 03:22:32 pm »

"Ultramarines? My least favorite."
((Well, 17 was the least mental of my characters. In fact, most of the time he was gone directing a military force attempting to take control of Tau Ceti. More specifically in a different universe,))

((You've got a knack for making unhinged chars. They're so bent that they jump right through disbelief and out the other side.))
"Why, how can you despise the most devout of Mankind's defenders, to whom even other Space Marines can only consider themselves inferior? Those giants among men who die stupidly in reckless charges, leaving gigantic breaches in defensive lines for enemies to pour through? They who uphold the Codex to such extent that they ignore it, happily reigning over a small empire of their own, saturated in indoctrination?! You traitor. blam."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5342 on: January 30, 2011, 03:24:03 pm »

*Disengages my arm drill and robotic arm and they fall off of my gear studded gauntlets, landing on the floor of the LAB. I, in slight pain, lift them up and set it down on the table next to Aegis.*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5343 on: January 30, 2011, 03:25:17 pm »

((Hey, maybe I am mentally unhinged! Joking. Mentally unhinged characters are just fun to make.))
"I have always preferred the Black Templars and the Space Wolves. The Blood Ravens are barely on my list of Space Marine Groups that I tolerate. The Ultramarines are just another breed of Zealot to me."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5344 on: January 30, 2011, 03:32:36 pm »

*turns around*
"uh hi"
*shows... well points at metal left arm*
"i think a steam pipe is blocked or something"

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5345 on: January 30, 2011, 03:32:57 pm »

((I prefer intelligent, amoral, empathy-deprived monsters. Sneaking around social conventions gives me a warm, cozy feeling.))
"Yet the Imperium has survived this long only by the actions of zealots, purging anything that might be a threat. And in some sick sense, they are right."
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5346 on: January 30, 2011, 03:33:52 pm »

"I prefer to stay somewhat independent form the Imperium some times. Wait, why do I hear wolves having their tendons ripped out?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5347 on: January 30, 2011, 03:39:23 pm »

*Aegis gets to work, moving at a pace that was pretty fast for repairs. She ends up adding a couple more gears to the gauntlet and manages to give the drill a covering of a silvery metal.*
"Well, those two are done. The gauntlet can now fire bullets like my arm and the other thing... I don't even know.. Now... I may need some exotic materials for the IDE or whatever it is called."
*Aegis takes out loads of foren materials, taken from the end of time. In the guard house. And begins to work on it. She manages to get the basics repaired.*
"Well... I need more matierals and more time.. Also more tools."

*turns around*
"uh hi"
*shows... well points at metal left arm*
"i think a steam pipe is blocked or something"
"Here..."
*She slices the arm apart, and removes the blockage. A piece of... Something that she hands to him.*
"There... Whats your name?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5348 on: January 30, 2011, 03:41:55 pm »

"Wolf tendons are at high risk in this place, it seems. Your wounds should have healed by now, and the shrapnel has been dissolved and removed. We heal fast, affording little time to loiter around with a compress and a band-aid. I rarely bother with wildlife, but we can investigate if you desire."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5349 on: January 30, 2011, 03:46:13 pm »

*examines arm and piece of.... that?*
"thanks the name is Arekkusu or Arek"
*eye interface blinks with stream of symbols*
"you're not human?"

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5350 on: January 30, 2011, 03:46:44 pm »

*Aegis gets to work, moving at a pace that was pretty fast for repairs. She ends up adding a couple more gears to the gauntlet and manages to give the drill a covering of a silvery metal.*
"Well, those two are done. The gauntlet can now fire bullets like my arm and the other thing... I don't even know.. Now... I may need some exotic materials for the IDE or whatever it is called."
*Aegis takes out loads of foren materials, taken from the end of time. In the guard house. And begins to work on it. She manages to get the basics repaired.*
"Oi. What you need is not materials for the IDC to actually work. I need to rebind another state of interdimensional break to it, which is something  I only have the opposite of... It'll just end up being a plain computer otherwise. Thanks for all of the repairs though."
*I pat Aegis on the back and retrieve the gauntlet. I try out a new gear and a small weapon forms at the end of it.*
"Cool..."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5351 on: January 30, 2011, 03:51:40 pm »

"Oi. What you need is not materials for the IDC to actually work. I need to rebind another state of interdimensional break to it, which is something  I only have the opposite of... It'll just end up being a plain computer otherwise. Thanks for all of the repairs though."
*I pat Aegis on the back and retrieve the gauntlet. I try out a new gear and a small weapon forms at the end of it.*
"Cool..."
"Well... If you want a place where Dimensions are broken, go into the guardhouse and go down the hatch, beware. Strong shadows are there."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5352 on: January 30, 2011, 03:53:22 pm »

"Wolf tendons are at high risk in this place, it seems. Your wounds should have healed by now, and the shrapnel has been dissolved and removed. We heal fast, affording little time to loiter around with a compress and a band-aid. I rarely bother with wildlife, but we can investigate if you desire."
"I think it is best we leave it alone."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5353 on: January 30, 2011, 03:58:09 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"It's not quite that the dimensions broke itself, as rather my body was temporarily able to slip into a certain crack of reality by pure luck. I move my IDC in my body's place as to avoid any harm to come to me if the universe has a large shift in a certain direction. But heck, even me achieving that state should've killed me given the circumstances. It in fact, ejected me from this dimensional plane for quite the long time. Luckily, Tellemurius managed to pull me back here."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5354 on: January 30, 2011, 03:59:34 pm »

"who the fuck is tellemurius? i keep telling everybody im Arekkusu"
((iceball im a new char, read last pages please))
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 2023