Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634974 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Apt.
« Reply #5100 on: January 29, 2011, 09:34:08 pm »

"How disappointing."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5101 on: January 29, 2011, 09:34:46 pm »

"Yes, Dariel. If you want to get out of here, do it, but we aren't letting you kill yourself," Kata notes.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: January 29, 2011, 09:34:58 pm »

*checks left arm*
"damn you jammed my rotors"
*opens left arm to reveal mechanisms*
*fiddling*
"there"
*flexes*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: January 29, 2011, 09:36:22 pm »

"Well, I would just like to leave momentarily. Back to Cadia. Would anyone like to come with me?"

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5104 on: January 29, 2011, 09:45:43 pm »

*I crash through the ceiling of wherever you guys are, flipping to my feet. My drill covers one arm and the robotic hand covers another. A thick dust quickly pours in through the hole in the ceiling. I shadow of sorts comes in and quickly overwhelms me, throwing me against the back wall. Barely stunned, I drill into it back up to the surface, and the shadow darts in at amazing speed. The whole room is filled with dust and more sounds of combat are heard overhead.*

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: January 29, 2011, 09:46:25 pm »

"what the hell is going on up there?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: January 29, 2011, 09:48:40 pm »

Iceball sees Jack flip on another mask and vanish in a cloud of smoke. Something else appears in another cloud of smoke- but it's not Jack, at least as you know him. What appears is what looks like a male version of a  Japanese kitsune, complete with five tails, a foxy appearance, and dual katanas. He has the same mask you just saw Jack with, but the rest of his clothing fits the theme.
He promptly starts slashing at this shadow , rather effectively.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:54:40 pm by Twi »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: January 29, 2011, 09:52:58 pm »

Dariel seems to watch, observing Jacks strength.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5108 on: January 29, 2011, 09:56:34 pm »

Iceball sees Jack flip on another mask and vanish in a cloud of smoke. What appears is what looks like a male version of a  Japanese kitsune, complete with five tails, a foxy appearance, and dual katanas.
He promptly starts slashing at this shadow th, rather effectively.
*The shadow, leaving a distinct trail of dust however it moves, splits up into two equal sized dust things. One begins deflecting each attack the Kitsune sends out, the other one arching over and flying in to deal a direct blow to me. I manage to catch it in my robotic hand, albeit damaging the robo hand severely. It comes around to kick me and I am sent flying to the ground again. It begins to rush to me again.*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: January 29, 2011, 09:58:49 pm »

The kitsune facepalms, and says, "This thing needs magic to defeat, I think!"

Kata and Thera look on with curiosity before said fox adds, "You two! You have magic! Go on!"

This prompts them to start attacking said shadow with said magic.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: January 29, 2011, 10:01:43 pm »

Dariel attacks the Shadow with various bursts of Psionic energy, testing if it can be affected by that.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: January 29, 2011, 10:03:35 pm »

((( Just because you killed them all I am making 200 antmen )))

The IG works late into the night to replinesh and inforce the antmen forces he succeds in making 200 antmen and sends them to the hive to  build back up reminding them to send smaller patrols

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: January 29, 2011, 10:04:47 pm »

*Ochita, who was dazed, returns to his sences in time to learn that this ...thing.. needs magic to defeat. His color goes Red.*
"Heat of the moment! Flames of fighting!"
*Out slides the Muramase, and he wreathes it in fire and slashes though one shadow.*
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5113 on: January 29, 2011, 10:05:43 pm »

*I am continuously overwhelmed by the dust shadow, manages to cleave it's arm off in a desperation attack. It quickly grabs me by the head and knocks me out on a rock. It then proceeds to throw me off in to the distance. I collide high up into the sky spire, dust thing rushing in my direction.*
Dariel attacks the Shadow with various bursts of Psionic energy, testing if it can be affected by that.
*The shadow is almost completely paralyzed. The kitsune's attacks only deal nicks and remove chunks off of it though.*
*Ochita, who was dazed, returns to his sences in time to learn that this ...thing.. needs magic to defeat. His color goes Red.*
"Heat of the moment! Flames of fighting!"
*Out slides the Muramase, and he wreathes it in fire and slashes though one shadow.*
*It's dust veil vanishes, and it falls over onto it's knees, still struggling to proceed violence.*

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: January 29, 2011, 10:07:40 pm »

From deep in  the ground there is heard a roar and out of a hole comes the mighty dragon Ragnorak it bellows " Evil begone from this land or be purged forever !" It rushes at the shadow and destroys it
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 2023