Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 635457 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The Township of DimensionCrashed. For now, anyway.
« Reply #4965 on: January 29, 2011, 06:34:06 pm »

*process is almost complete*
*golden light covers the tiger*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: January 29, 2011, 06:44:20 pm »

Kata and Ivy are crying because Telle is leaving.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: January 29, 2011, 06:45:25 pm »

Dariel interrupts the Ascension, with a fist, and a spraying of Liquid Tiberium.

((BOSS FIGHT GO GO GO!))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: January 29, 2011, 06:46:48 pm »

*The Tyrant, mind still running between <then> and <now> simply asks:*
"And what you're doing is...?"
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: January 29, 2011, 06:48:07 pm »

*Theta walks on patrol with Rose on his shoulders.*
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: January 29, 2011, 06:56:44 pm »

*Back in the training room, the stealthy killing machines move off again in pursuit of their prey, stopping over the roof of a massive chapel to the God-Emperor of Man, the golden statues torn down, the Aquila defaced with the symbol of the Blood God, Khorne. Inside, a statue of this member of the Four is raised in place of the one of the Emperor atop his Golden Throne, a monstrous behemoth, clad in metal armor, sitting in a crude throne made entirely of skulls. The thing seems built of countless corpses, skinned, still leaking blood, and fused by nightmarish powers. At its base, armored giants, once and a half as tall as normal men, chant endlessly, bringing praise to the thing, as they wade through a congealing pool of knee-deep blood. Gibbering madmen flock around the edifice, picking fights with one-another or even with the few Word Bearer Marines outside.*

*The insectile killers start sprinting again, following a growing trail in their minds. They stop over a gap in the buildings, a column of Imperial Guard holding off the tide of madmen. Lasfire from buildings pours into the oncoming horde, flamethrowers pouring over the tide of blood-crazed cultists. This does little to deter them, as they run screaming at the soldiers, even drenched in flames. Most of the actual killing is done by horrid mixes between man and machine, limbs and body parts replaced with mechanical parts. They seem only vaguely aware of what is going on, their main concern seemingly keeping safe the man clad in a white robe bearing a large capital I, crossed twice and bearing a skull in the middle. The three lurking killers pay them little mind, and rush off again.*
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: January 29, 2011, 07:04:07 pm »

There is a sort of buzzing sound heard from the ant hive and out of the larger grounds in the hole appears 35 bombers (( modern stealth )) and the appear to be patrolling the immediate area . As they disappear 10 tanks roll out of the holes and go in that direction to followed by eighty - five AR weilding antmen in full suits of tiatanium armor

(( I return ))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: January 29, 2011, 07:09:43 pm »

"Hey! Didn't I tell you that If you try something... Dariel! Theres no time for that! Help me!"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: January 29, 2011, 07:11:42 pm »

"Requiescat in Pace for now, Tellemurius."
Dariel blinks over to Ochita.
"What is the prob-
Nevermind."

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: January 29, 2011, 07:12:06 pm »

*They come to a plaza, where a gigantic figure, humanoid with a bird's head and wings upon its back, is preparing a ritual of some sorts; around the central area, shimmering symbols are scrawled into the ground, best described as sanity-blasting sigils. The three Lictors spread out, hunters luring a kill into a trap. The thing itself looks quite drained from its task. It pauses momentarily and says:*
"Yesss. Just. As..."
*It then takes fleeting notice of the approaching Deathleaper, the specialized Lictor's anti-magic character draining the bird-thing even further. It simply chooses dashing to safety, Leaper on its trail:*
"Not as planned! NOT as planned!!!"
*The Lord of Change makes to dive into an alley, but is cut off by the second Lictor, making the daemon change direction towards the Imperial lines. As it runs, hoping to meet up with forces of Chaos, the third Lictor jumps on it from an upper story, slashing its back and forcing it off balance, allowing the other two chasers to close in and land the kill. The three alien machines begin feasting on the fallen daemon's brain, the thoughts and memories, then cast aside as irrelevant, now flooding back in the Tyrant's mind.*
<<"Yes. That's how it stars; that's how the things are set in motion.">>

"Forward! We must stop the ritual while there is still time!"
*A slew of Guardsmen, several personnel carriers with them, charge into the street, only to find the gored corpse of the Lord. The white-robed inquisitor, along with his posse of robot-men, approach it alone. The Lictors strike again, holding off the man-machines and soldiers, while the Deatleaper snatches the Inquisitor off the ground, fleeing with the struggling, screaming man blocks away before anyone manages to stop it. It quickly bites into the man's skull, feeding off memories.*
<<"And this is how it can be stopped and ended...">>

*The simulation fades, two Lictors torn to shreds, Deathleaper intact, and having treated Jon to quite a show.*

((Edit: typos. G'night folks, see ya after 5000 posts!))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 07:19:39 pm by Something Evil »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4975 on: January 29, 2011, 07:15:49 pm »

"Requiescat in Pace for now, Tellemurius."
Dariel blinks over to Ochita.
"What is the prob-
Nevermind."
"Yeah... Those goddamned bats ants. Feel like round 2? Oh, and take this.."
*Ochita takes hold of Dariel's hand and inserts a small amount of tiberium.*
*There, can you hear me? We are kind of linked so I can read your thoughts and vice versa.*
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: January 29, 2011, 07:17:41 pm »

"Yeah I can here you. Let's go!"
Dariel rushes towards them.

((Whoops, accidentally actually dropped in the Commando team. Edited them out.))

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4977 on: January 29, 2011, 07:19:56 pm »

*Begins to beat up the base of a small nearby cliff.*

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: January 29, 2011, 07:22:49 pm »

*Yeah!*
*Aegis comes, and using her wind magic, brings down a couple of the fighter jets.*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: January 29, 2011, 07:24:31 pm »

Dariel beats the hell out of the infantry, and infects them with Tiberium. He also attempts to remove any potential threat that involves fire.
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 2023