Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 638042 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Township of DimensionCrashed. For now, anyway.
« Reply #3585 on: January 27, 2011, 11:18:49 am »

"HELP!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3586 on: January 27, 2011, 11:19:20 am »

"Wonder who we'll bump into first... Hey when you left and came back, where did Kitteh go?"
*Rubs head*
"Who?..."
* Tenshi and Lilly wander over
'Hey guys'
"Hi"
"Herrooooo guys~"

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: January 27, 2011, 11:20:15 am »

"Hi Tenshi, Lilly!"

*Picks up and carries Lilly*

"Haven't seen you in a while."
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3588 on: January 27, 2011, 11:22:38 am »

"So how do you guys like my kimono? I made it myself!"

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: January 27, 2011, 11:25:40 am »

* Lilly plays with Yunno's ears
'It's nice'
"Preety"
*Hugs*

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3590 on: January 27, 2011, 11:27:24 am »

"It's even made of cotton! I never thought I'd get my hands on it until I found some the other day. So fluffy..."

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: January 27, 2011, 11:27:48 am »

"X3 I missed you."

((btw, Lilly looks like the girl on the right of my avatar))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: January 27, 2011, 11:28:45 am »

*Jumps into a murky pool to dodge angry birds*
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: January 27, 2011, 11:34:55 am »

* Tenshi looks at Lilly and smiles
'So, how's everybody finding the fort'
*Hugs*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: January 27, 2011, 11:35:53 am »

"Good, a lot more fun now that there's more people. I remember when I first came here as a fisher dwarf."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3595 on: January 27, 2011, 11:36:42 am »

"Erm. A bit more scary recently. Took my a bit to realize how dangerous everything is. Luckily, I can still take care of myself."
*Holds up gauntlet, then lets it down to my side.*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: January 27, 2011, 11:38:20 am »

"How about you Tenshi?"

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: January 27, 2011, 11:38:30 am »

*The Hive Tyrant, (who for some unexplained reason kept watch over them for the whole two bloody days, using only other bits and ends of itself to interact with folk, and managed to pass completely unnoticed by the two) follows Nysa and Vorthon.*

"There's an analogy to make, no doubt to your amusement: when on a planet we set out, much like a tumor, we stretch and spread away from home in case we are excised. You tried that tactic and have failed due to our backup measures, and so the tumor is reborn and now metastasizes; I slowly grow our flesh anew and make plans for the future.

There is one thing I'd like to know, concerning your friend there: on our flight here you yelled once more at me and worried that you would lose him to me, to death. What happened to your boasts of tearing down the veil of death and bringing yourselves back? Does not the process work for him or has someone decreed that he fall here, for crimes unknown, redemption through demise?"

"He's a male. He doesn't have the same rights. Sure, he's technically free, but he can't be backed up constantly, so even if he was brought back, it'd be like wiping out a whole chunk of his memory. He just wouldn't be the same," she said, without turning to look at the Tyrant, "You see, our culture is matriarchal. I could take him as a slave/concubine if I wanted to, and he couldn't object. At least not legally. And besides, We're at least a kiloparsec from home, so he'd be functionally dead until a message got there, and I'd have to wait even longer for him to get here again, considering how tightly regulated FTL travel is in the CSE. Been that way ever since the capital system got destroyed in the civil war. Turns out Alcubierre drives make devastating weapons when plunged through the heart of a star while active. I will show you one scrap of humility, you putrid mass of abhorrent flesh: I was sort of bluffing about the CSE's ability to travel between universes. We have sent uncrewed probes to other 'verses, but they only last long enough to send back a split-second signal. Seems most other 'verses have physics hostile to matter, and by extension, life as we know it."

*Nysa stops and turns around to glare at the Tyrant, dropping Vorthon on the ground.*

"I have one last thing to say to you," she growled, her eyes narrowing, "Leave the Milky Way alone, or you will regret the day your kind first were spawned. We are working on a project in the galactic core, one that will provide us with infinite computing power, enough to run a simulation, that, to those inside it, will seem to last forever. The galaxy's central black hole will be converted into a massive computer. You destroyed or even touch our work, and you will learn just how terrible a female Torikan's wrath can be."

*She picks Vorthon up again, turns around, and heads over to iceball, Tenshi, Yunno and Lilly. When she gets there, she sets down Vorthon, who is now awake again.*

"Hello," she said, glancing down at them, as she absent-mindedly scratched behind left ear, "What d'you have to eat? Me and Vorthon are both starved. I'm finding this somewhat awkard..."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: January 27, 2011, 11:40:35 am »

*the tigerman sighs as he shuffles back from his house revealing a large garden*

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: January 27, 2011, 11:47:47 am »

*the tigerman sighs as he shuffles back from his house revealing a large garden*
"Oh..? You like to garden? So do I! So far we need a new place, the guards house is filled with plane travelling adventurers and so we cant get any sleep. We'll probably get some kind of ruin or whatever... Oh! and we're opening a shop. We manage to get so much stuff that we can't handle it all. THe only thing, it seems to move diamentions at times... Weird. But it lets you get loads of exotic goods. So if you need some exotic flowers or whatever, go to the guards house.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 2023