Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 635643 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Fort WTF!? No more rifts!!! ><
« Reply #2865 on: January 25, 2011, 06:28:37 pm »

"I was basically doing up this place, it has room for lots of stuff... And now I have found a dungeon that holds infinite loot. Also dangerous foes. This is good and bad. Um... The tiberium is now kind of part of me. Ochita, you can come out now."
*The blue tiberium on Aegis launches itself off her, and forms into a humanoid shape.*

"Aegis! Urrg. Well, I'm Ochita. Don't worry, I dont hurt people. Not without a reason anyway *Grin* Yeah. She and I have a symbolic relationship. I give her power, she gives me matter. And please. Calling me Ichor. I'm different. Remember that."
*With the ogre gone the guardhouse becomes alot brighter and a tension had lessened.*
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: January 25, 2011, 06:30:01 pm »

"Well then, your mission, as you previously defined it, is hopeless. There are no such creatures here that I know of. Of course, then, I could almost be your Big Sister, ya know..." Thera notes, following Theta.

Meanwhile, the wolf girl looks somewhat confused.
"Hm...haven't seen that before. The name is Kata."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #2867 on: January 25, 2011, 06:31:17 pm »

"Agh, okay then. Nice to meet you Ichor..."
*Turns to face the wolfgirl, still in stance.*
"Now who the hell is she?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: January 25, 2011, 06:32:03 pm »

"Still, creature, that has been an incredibly irresponsible thing. The Vinifera strain has a tendency to go berserk when not used properly, such as the way that creature is using it. The Cruentus that Ghost lost, when you disintegrated it, was a refined variant. It was one of the specimens of the perfect strain. You should have used that."
Dariel looks outside, ignoring everything.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: January 25, 2011, 06:32:31 pm »

*Ochita holds out his hand.*
"Pleased to meet you, Kata. Don't worry about me being tiberium. I can control myself. Also I am not ICHOR! Its Ochita!"
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: January 25, 2011, 06:32:59 pm »

"Well then, your mission, as you previously defined it, is hopeless. There are no such creatures here that I know of. Of course, then, I could almost be your Big Sister, ya know..." Thera notes, following Theta.

Meanwhile, the wolf girl looks somewhat confused.
"Hm...haven't seen that before. The name is Kata."

"I...refuse to accept that.  I must continue searching." he replies as he tries to find this new 'dungeon.'  ((Again, anyone is willing to rp one?  XP))
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: January 25, 2011, 06:33:20 pm »

"...Didn't I just say my name like, five seconds ago? And for your information...I have no idea what the hell Tiberium is either."
She sighs and shakes Ochita's hand.

((OOC NOTE: She did, last post of mine. >_>))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: January 25, 2011, 06:35:40 pm »

"Again, the Ichor, or Tiberium, is an assimilative biological crystal that can often mutate other life forms. Also, I need to tend to Dariel."
The Ravager skitters over and punctures his spine and props him up near the door, as he is now paralyzed.
"Focus, Guardsman."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: January 25, 2011, 06:36:04 pm »

"I told you...If you're looking for a big sister, I could easily be one. I feel like one already."
Thera stops Theta for a moment, throws off his helmet, kisses him on the cheek, and puts it back on before he can do anything to follow up.
"On the other hand...You could be fun! But not right now, I'm afraid."

In another dimension, Twi facepalms.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: January 25, 2011, 06:37:08 pm »

"...Didn't I just say my name like, five seconds ago? And for your information...I have no idea what the hell Tiberium is either."
She sighs and shakes Ochita's hand.

((OOC NOTE: She did, last post of mine. >_>))

((I meant a 'Bioshock' one.  XP))

The Big Daddy continues to trundle along, slowly going deeper into this new, unexplored area.  He stops as she kisses,  "You are very nice, thank you.  But I mus search nonetheless." he says as he goes expliring.  "I am not stopping you forom going topside.  Go ahead if this place concerns you." he replies.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 06:38:49 pm by DrunkDorfPally »
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: January 25, 2011, 06:37:13 pm »

"Oh, the dungeons though that ominous trap door surrounded by cracks that bathe a orange light. Feel free to take anything you find inside, its not like it isnt going to run out."

((Aegis is normal, Ochita is orange.))

"Tiberium is like a.. Alive crystal. its filled with minerals and all that jazz but it is toxic to organic life. I'm not."

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: January 25, 2011, 06:37:57 pm »

*The hive Tyrant walks in, chittering noises behind it.*

"Ah! Good! Now that everyone is here, introductions can be properly made. I have been stabbed at, crushed, shot and generally assaulted before I could find out anyone's name."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #2877 on: January 25, 2011, 06:38:34 pm »

*Backs away from the wolfgirl as she steps towards Ichor. I keep one of those really nervous emotes, then I rush away back to the lab.*
To myself "I've got a really, bad feeling about this..."
(Edit: Holy ninja.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: January 25, 2011, 06:39:02 pm »

"I had mentioned that, entity. Also, may someone attend to the Guardsman? It seems his kind is not very well adapted to a spinal tap.

And Greetings to you, Tyrant."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: January 25, 2011, 06:39:13 pm »

((Crap, my new colors are too similar, Pally confused Kata with Thera, switching Kata to green.))

"I see..."

Kata turns, see the Tyrant, and gives a little yip in surprise.
"I don't suppose it's justified?"
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 2023