Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634863 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Fort WTF!? No more rifts!!! ><
« Reply #2610 on: January 24, 2011, 06:37:57 pm »

((Sheesh. warpgate it is then.))

((Can I send in an order for a Big or Lil' Sis too plz?  XD  The only reason I didn't bring one was so someone else could rp her. And a large diet coke and fries! XP))
((Respond to my post first! >_> My plan of forcing you to either act human or to be broken is working! MWHAHAHAHAHA!))

((I thought I did.  X())  "Yes, well don't be "hitting" on me if you're taken then." he nonchalantly replies,  "Now help me back in my skin so I can move this crud!"

((...Ya did, and then I posted again. >_>))

Thera looks down and promptly facepalms and throws Theta back into his suit before any damage is done. Lucky her, she can walk on the ceiling, evading all problems with that herself.

"Damn. That stuff is insidious," she notes while walking on the ceiling and fastening Theta's helmet. "Hopefully, we won't have any of this tomfoolery in the future..then again, this place is notorious for tomfoolery, though not exactly this kind..."

((Thera is totally your big sister, Pally. Totally.XD ))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: January 24, 2011, 06:38:08 pm »

((No trouble. 'nids do what 'nids do best, but I would've been happier if you hadn't actually asked me "And after that, could you please put up a Warp relay to the rest of your fleet so we can get rendered into biomass?". Waay too easy. Also please don't try to metagame on this tidbit of info. I seem to need a hi-carbon steel cluebat to drop hints on you folks.))
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Carp Slayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: January 24, 2011, 06:38:56 pm »

"um guys.... i think the tiberium is mutating.... OH CRAP ITS TAKING THE FORM OF DUST AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH"

"ITS EVEN WORSE THAN DEADLY FORGOTTEN BEAST DUST!!!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-"

*mic goes dead*

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: January 24, 2011, 06:40:25 pm »

((Sheesh. warpgate it is then.))

((Can I send in an order for a Big or Lil' Sis too plz?  XD  The only reason I didn't bring one was so someone else could rp her. And a large diet coke and fries! XP))
((Respond to my post first! >_> My plan of forcing you to either act human or to be broken is working! MWHAHAHAHAHA!))

((I thought I did.  X())  "Yes, well don't be "hitting" on me if you're taken then." he nonchalantly replies,  "Now help me back in my skin so I can move this crud!"

((...Ya did, and then I posted again. >_>))

Thera looks down and promptly facepalms and throws Theta back into his suit before any damage is done. Lucky her, she can walk on the ceiling, evading all problems with that herself.

"Damn. That stuff is insidious," she notes while walking on the ceiling and fastening Theta's helmet. "Hopefully, we won't have any of this tomfoolery in the future..then again, this place is notorious for tomfoolery, though not exactly this kind..."

((Thera is totally your big sister, Pally. Totally.XD ))

((No, she's a bug-woman thing.  XP))  Theta operates his drill in an attempt to remove some of the Tiberium. 
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: January 24, 2011, 06:41:11 pm »

((Whoa whoa wait, Dariel is there too, wouldn't he see everything?))
Dariel see's everything, and thanks himself for the upgrade to Carapace Armor. He notices a Nod Elite Cadre sneaking in. He also notices the Drill, flinging many parts of Tiberium into the surrounding area.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: January 24, 2011, 06:43:15 pm »

*The Hive Tyrant faceclaws in exasperation. Roughly 20 more Zoanthropes rapidly emerge from the pool, their psionic forcefields rapidly gathering and safely containing the extra Tib.*

'Third time today I do this...'
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: January 24, 2011, 06:43:19 pm »

((Whoa whoa wait, Dariel is there too, wouldn't he see everything?))
Dariel see's everything, and thanks himself for the upgrade to Carapace Armor. He notices a Nod Elite Cadre sneaking in. He also notices the Drill, flinging many parts of Tiberium into the surrounding area.

((Dern you and your cadre!  Where's my dern (non-arachnid) Little or Big Sis?  XP))

"Hmmm, better switch to lower setting."  Theta replies as he continues to drill away at the crystal at a slightly slower speed.
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!

Carp Slayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: January 24, 2011, 06:44:42 pm »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BRAIN IS TURNING INTO SPIKEY GREEN MUSH"

"THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE TIME I GOT ENCASED IN OBSIDIAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

OH THE PAIN IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: January 24, 2011, 06:44:54 pm »

*Looks at the strange man in a diving suit.* "Who exactly are you?"
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: January 24, 2011, 06:45:43 pm »

The Ravager moves towards it, and shoots a few shards of Riparius at the corrupt Cruentus. They seem to be reacting erratically, the Riparius causing an extreme chemical reaction.
((Well, you can have the Cadre. I left it Gender Ambiguous for a reason.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: January 24, 2011, 06:47:20 pm »

"Apparently he's a 'Big Daddy', but his most specific name I know is Subject Theta," Thera tells Dwarfguy, still hanging out on the ceiling. "I more or less assumed responsibility for him. He's a little slow on the uptake, but he's getting there."

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: January 24, 2011, 06:48:12 pm »

*The forcefields close in on Carp Slayer, dumping the extra Tib on him, and wrapping him and the crystal in a cocoon of impassible psionic flow.*

'With his luck, the resident God will just resurrect him.'

*The Tib is placed between the Biovores, which begin reducing it with sound waves.*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: January 24, 2011, 06:49:50 pm »

The Ravager is making the body movements signing that it is being disappointed, and merely shoots some more shards of Tiberium Riparius at the corrupted Tiberium.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: January 24, 2011, 06:51:17 pm »

Theta continues to break down the Tiberium into smaller pieces.  "Strange substance, reminds me of coral, except it grows faster." it replies.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: January 24, 2011, 06:52:13 pm »

((Man, should I use the Ravagers Tiberium Agitation ability now?))
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 2023