Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634397 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Fort WTF!? No more rifts!!! ><
« Reply #2475 on: January 23, 2011, 11:03:52 pm »

A fist fight ensues again. Apparently Dariel was the one who beat up Ghost and nearly knocked him out at the top of the stairs, but was knocked out by a kick to the side of the head. Apparently this was all started due to one of Dariels panic attacks. Ghost seems to be winning.

((Whoops. Didn't know.))

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: January 23, 2011, 11:05:08 pm »

((Big Daddy= not a robot. Just saying.))
"...and these sub-routines include?"

((Yeah, he's a Cyborg w/ scrambled brains and a one-track mind-focused on defending Little Sisters.  XP))

"The finding and protection of 'Little Sister' sub-units." he replies,  "Accessing memory.  Yes, walked here, recent events muddled.  Painful, would rather not...remember."  The Big Daddy stumbles a bit before regaining his composure.  He holds his free hand on his helmeted head and rubs it.
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: January 23, 2011, 11:09:49 pm »

"Look, would you two stop fighting and start resting? You need to get actual sleep sometime. Failing that, do something productive."
Twi looks exasperated.

((They aren't cyborgs. >_< Modified yes, cyborgs no, I don't think. Also, blah.))

Thera sighs, then says, "On the other hand, too little emotion...makes for a disconcerting protector."

The spider suddenly takes off Theta's helmet and suit with surprising speed; probably because she'd done it before, and also because she'd put him back in there; lifts the human right out of the boots, and hugs him tightly.

"For a 'Big Daddy', you're pretty small once you're out of that body armor," she comments wryly, smiling. "I have no such problems. Lucky me."

((NIght all.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: January 23, 2011, 11:10:57 pm »

Ghost knocks out Dariel and drags him back to the room and shoves him onto the bed, with restraints of course.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: January 23, 2011, 11:11:40 pm »

The being from the Big Daddy suit tries to access what memories he could of more peaceful times from the colony, before things started going wrong,  "Are you...*ahem* 'hitting' on me?" it replies as he slowly wraps his arms around her and looks her in the face.  His face then slowly leans towards hers...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:16:20 am by DrunkDorfPally »
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #2480 on: January 24, 2011, 05:16:50 am »

I am suddenly shocked awake by this arid 15th sense going off like a boom chakalaka.
"Woah, what..."
*Notices how I seem to be standing in the same corner as the dust stuff, half of my outside body encased in crystals.*
"Ack, this does not look good... Maybe now is a good time to practice my assimilation materials. I've done it before."
*Begins to struggle, crystals sort of flattening itself against my body and covering me leaving my face open. I begins to move around a little bit.*
"Groovy. Way better than assimilating acid that's for sure."
((yes, I am now a slightly radioactive crystal composition cat person prodigy.))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: January 24, 2011, 06:25:35 am »

*A Lictor appears behind Iceball, gigantic mantis-like claws swaying gently, and looms over him. The tendrils on its face quiver and wave, as if sniffing him. A voice, heavy and harsh as sandpaper scraping against velvet, runs into Icceball's mind.*

"Interessssting... A proton crystal lattice, converting anything it touchess into morre of itssself. Even the air is filled with crystalline dussst. Alssso, it appearssss you are dying from contttamination. Do you require asssistance?"
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: January 24, 2011, 06:31:36 am »

(wow, what I'd miss? I thought we're all fighting 'nids in hell?)
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: January 24, 2011, 06:32:12 am »

((I turned 'em all to dust))
*Hugs*

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #2484 on: January 24, 2011, 06:33:21 am »

*A Lictor appears behind Iceball, gigantic mantis-like claws swaying gently, and looms over him. The tendrils on its face quiver and wave, as if sniffing him. A voice, heavy and harsh as sandpaper scraping against velvet, runs into Icceball's mind.*

"Interessssting... A proton crystal lattice, converting anything it touchess into morre of itssself. Even the air is filled with crystalline dussst. Alssso, it appearssss you are dying from contttamination. Do you require asssistance?"
"Perhaps I may. I've already learned to assimilate materials to my body, though the process is unpleasant, and leaves me in a less then pleasant form... It won't kill me, but I very much would prefer to not be all crystal shit  and stuff...
What's your name by the way?"

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: January 24, 2011, 06:33:46 am »

((Furthermore, it now seems you have a resident Hive Tyrant. Also, a Guardsman named Dariel popped up, along with a Bioshock Big Daddy.))

*The Lictor is soon joined by two Zoanthropes that begin scrubbing the Tib particles from the air with psionic force fields. The voice seems to originate from neither of the creatures.*

"I have no name asss ssuch, though the master of the dead has dubbed me "The Feeding One". I am what iss known assss a <<Hive Tyrant>>. Reffferr to me in any way you sssse fitting."
"This crystal seems to be already trrraveling thrrough your bloodssstreamm. It has already corrrrupted the nervousss tisssiue near the contact zone, and I believe will soon form cysssts in vital organsss. It isss... beautiffuly lethal. Of courssse, I may offer sssome assistance in removing it if you dessssire."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:42:06 am by Something Evil »
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: January 24, 2011, 06:37:00 am »

(Ah k. Also, to retify, Big Daddies have no cybernetics but are genetically engineered and tanked with plasmids/tonics... Old ones are engineered to one Little sister (BS2), newer ones (BS1) are engineered to protect any but to follow one Little sister, if she's killed then they kill whatever did it and find another.)

*Yunno pulls her self out of the rift and returns to the LAB! to work on the battle exo-skeleton*

*Yui goes to the dinning hall*
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: January 24, 2011, 06:43:32 am »

*grabs a meal in the dining hall*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused