Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 633809 times)

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Anthro. The Prodigal Returns!!!
« Reply #2145 on: January 23, 2011, 07:43:39 am »

*Yui comes out decked in steel full plate and steel halbeard, Yunno appears from the LAB! in a battle exo-skeleton*

Yui&Yunno"FOR TEH LULZ!"

*jumps in*
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: January 23, 2011, 11:41:53 am »

((Pretty sure we did. But fuck it, go ahead.))
((Actually, that was a cavern full of skeletal carp.))

A dull shock wave sweeps through the area, as a large rent in the sky begins draining the atmosphere. The pressure difference also pulls something through from the other side, parts of the object vaporizing as they touch the edges of the rift, and only a section of it makes it through before the gap closes. Under the grip of gravity, the thing plummets to the ground, air friction igniting it, and crashes almost at a right angle, sending tremors through the earth, the sickening smell of burnt flesh and hair wafting from it.

From the stricken craft emerges a 15' winged insectile monstrosity, and remains hovering in the air. Something seems to skitter through the minds of everyone nearby, and upon noticing the presence of the Ultramarines, a harsh and heavy voice, like sand falling across a metal sheet, pours into the minds of everyone.

"Where am I!?! Who did this!?! Answer me, Food!!!"

The ground beneath the monster caves in, dropping the remains of the stricken craft into the newly discovered, demon-filled cavern, crushing a fair number of them.

"Dr̷̡a̧͘͞t͞,̕ ͟͡d̷r̢̛͝a͞͡t̀, ̸̸́a̴̧n̡̢ḑ̵ ͞҉̛d̸ǫ̸ub͡l̴͠e d͡ŕ͜a͟͞t̨͡!"

((I'll try to keep posts shorter from now on. :D))
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 11:51:06 am by Something Evil »
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: January 23, 2011, 11:43:23 am »

"PREPARE TO DIE, BEAST! DEATH ITSELF SHALL NOT STOP US!"
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: January 23, 2011, 12:07:34 pm »

"TAKE CARE THAT ONE I'LL GO FOR THE LITTLE ONES!"
*begins pouncing*

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: January 23, 2011, 12:09:25 pm »

"Invincible,to me!"
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: January 23, 2011, 12:38:45 pm »

*Afflicts the Lich King with Paroxysm, and continues to hover 50 feet off the ground over the gaping hole through which its ship fell through into the Carnival, staring as LK circles the edge of the pit, spamming Deathcoil at it off Invincible's back to little effect.*

'Control over things that should be dead, yet not even the slightest hints of Chaos... Unusual Food this is.'

*Reaches out its mind to the Hive, but finds only the cold expanse of intergalactic space. It then becomes aware of the demons below attacking the remains of its Hiveship, and plunges into the chasm, landing on the vessel.*

'Cut off... Distressing... Then we shall do as always. We shall Feed.'
"Rise, now, my selvesss. Awaken, and Eat our fill. We will replenisssh here, then find the Hive again."

*Countless bug-like things begin to pour out of the organic starship, some little more than fist-sized maggots with razor-sharp maws, others even larger than the winged speaker, with claws the size of a car and with a living mortar cannon on their back. They begin ripping the demons into chunks, caring little if they lose a limb, or get half-cooked by hellfire or dust demons.*
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: January 23, 2011, 12:48:34 pm »

"ENOUGH OF THIS! Behold the true power of Frostmourne!" *Casts fury of Frostmourne on the demons and hivethings.*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: January 23, 2011, 12:57:18 pm »

*Ghost blinks twice at the thought of the voice, before turning to Luke.*
"Uh, do you want to help those guys or something? Sounds like a bad case of xeno or something."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: January 23, 2011, 01:16:30 pm »

*Twi sighs at the news of EVILNESS, picks up an axe that's twice as large as him, snarls, and begins maiming demons like nothing you've seen before. Thera, meanwhile, is eating some delectable demon cuisine...well, not the fire. But the ones that taste better.*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: Fort WTF!? Hell, woo.
« Reply #2154 on: January 23, 2011, 01:37:15 pm »

"Battle armour, activated!"

*Yunno starts firing automatic crossbow bolts into everything clownish*
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: January 23, 2011, 01:45:55 pm »

((Wall-o-text. Again. Sorry.))

*The winged Hive Tyrant stands atop its stricken ship, quickly surrounded by several other monsters as Fury of Frostmourne casts, some looking like a cross between rhinos and Ridley Scott's Aliens, the others seemingly the brain and spine of some nightmare creature, hovering gently above the ground. The brain-things create a barrier of some sorts around their master.*

*FoF hits the bug things square on, killing the smaller ones instantly, while the larger wallow in agony for a few moments more. Their corpses detonate, shredding nearby demons with bits of claw and bone and chitin. Several of the floating brains also screech in pain and explode messily, as well as one of the heavyset monsters, but the Tyrant remains unscathed. The demons themselves look only sightly baffled, but unharmed (save for a few runty ones that also die).*

((It appears Demons are Shadow-Immune. GG! Hint: Use ICC abilities, not HoR Fluff spells.))

"Too muchhh Food to manage propperly..."

*The Tyrant takes to the air in the expanse of the chasm and dives at nearby demons, slicing some in half with its bone-like sword, grabbing others with the disturbingly agile whip in its other upper arm and flinging them into the expanding pools of puss-green soup that the ship is now slowly turning into. Others still are shredded by blasts from the living gun cradled in the things' lower arms, spiky tendrils erupting wherever the weapon's projectiles hit. It seems to pay little attention to the efforts of Tellemurius, Twi, MM & Co. that are hacking the demons apart like crazy,*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: January 23, 2011, 01:53:17 pm »

*Thera blinks, then resumes chomping poor demons.*
"I love this place! All-you-can-eat demon buffet, free of charge!"

*Twi is slightly amused.*
((YOU CALL THAT A WALL-O-TEXT? I AM DISAPPOINT.))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: January 23, 2011, 01:56:27 pm »

((It probably is, to MoM's phone. She uses one to read the messages AFAIK.))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: January 23, 2011, 02:41:16 pm »

*CRASH! A BEHEMOTH MUTANT APPEARS!*
"WTF THATS NOT EVEN IN THIS GAME!"
*jumps on back*
*clawing backside*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: January 23, 2011, 03:14:35 pm »

*An Imperial Guardsman somehow makes an entrance, appearing in a dimensional rift, before noticing the Tyranids. This Cadian born Guardsman simply responded to it's presence by firing at it with his Lasgun before hiding behind whatever cover there was.*
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 2023