Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 636283 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #7215 on: February 05, 2011, 03:39:34 pm »

"Hold on, running diagnostics..."
He runs around the Banshee, jotting down some mental notes before he stops at the plasma cannons.
"Blown up, that is a structural weakness, eh?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #7216 on: February 05, 2011, 03:41:01 pm »

"Oh. I thought we replaced those things...? No matter then, we'll fix it."
Ivy grins. Clearly she enjoys fixing things.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7217 on: February 05, 2011, 03:41:39 pm »

*hole heals up*

'Our indiscriminate nature when targeting our next... meal seems somehow obvious now. If those with such frailty of existence are so willing to throw away their lives, why should we care about them. Strange indeed.'

((HINT: NO Dragons on moon, just civil war AFAIK. You have all hallucinated from a busted air filter.))
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7218 on: February 05, 2011, 03:43:24 pm »

((I'mma start this up in teh space first!))

*Over the moon, a shadow flies over the battlefield unseen and unkowticed between the fight, the dieing and dead. Another joins it, then three more join it as they move closer to it's surface. Combatants start to knowtice and look up seeing five black streaks zip over the no mans zone.

A scorching ray of white energy skorces from a shadow cutting a line through several soldiers and the ground, burning an after image in the eyes of the combatants*
((Yeah...))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7219 on: February 05, 2011, 04:01:33 pm »

((Like I told Phantom, stop trying to make MM's storyline in his stead. When he has time, he'll do it himself. Until then, wait, please. I know it's tedious, but otherwise the whole thing turns to rubbish. I mean, how'd you like it if someone godmoded your chars into doing something when you were offline?
Edit: That also goes for Vorthon's plotline.
Long rant is long and belongs in OOC, but I'm on my 3rd offense at double-posting. Kill me.))

*Several Tyranids keep watch over Arek's healing wound, while the Tyrant's mind drifts off to the purpose and reasons for killing things with individual minds, the line between murder and oh-so many other things.*
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7220 on: February 05, 2011, 04:04:29 pm »

((I was just leaving them in the position they were since they appeared: Killing soldiers on the moon. Not much difference if I just say it does it again while it ignores me.))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7221 on: February 05, 2011, 05:38:56 pm »

*wakes up*
"damn that was painful..... run diagnostics"
*eyes back to normal*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7222 on: February 05, 2011, 05:42:20 pm »

Ivy is fixing up the Banshee right now, whee.

((Need more people to post stuff. Phantom never posted IC and then everything shut off.Well, most everything... >_>))
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 05:45:01 pm by Twi »

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7223 on: February 05, 2011, 05:46:35 pm »

*gets up and looks at self*
"uh... why is most of my clothes off?"
*a large scar gleams on left side of chest near his shoulder*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7224 on: February 05, 2011, 05:48:04 pm »

"Okay, Ivy, got the thing fixed up? Better to leave the plasma off it."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7225 on: February 05, 2011, 05:49:47 pm »

*holds still as rewiring brain and implants*
"there should be better"
*smacks metal arm on wall unlocking a bloody finger*
"good.... wheres my clothes?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7226 on: February 05, 2011, 05:51:02 pm »

"Yeah, seems like it." The plasma is indeed left off. The banshee is fixed, refixed, and all that jazz.
---

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7227 on: February 05, 2011, 05:52:14 pm »

"ok you guys are a load of help.."
*goes to LAB to fashion a new shirt and cloak*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7228 on: February 05, 2011, 05:58:40 pm »

"Right, Ark's diagnostics I assume they're pretty good for now."
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 06:00:53 pm by Phantom »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7229 on: February 05, 2011, 06:05:05 pm »

"Reactor power at 96.3245% of maximum capacity. Solar panels fully operational and gathering 85.4372% of maximum power. Energy reserves at 79.2394%.   Structural integrity at approximately 100%.Minor burns detected on sections of the lower hull, presumably from heated dust on takeoff. All com and sensor systems are fully operational. Minor electrical problems have been detected on the starboard aft flak lasers, repair in progress. All other systems and devices read to be in perfect condition."
Ivy grins.
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 2023