Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 635862 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #7110 on: February 04, 2011, 08:45:38 am »

Y:"Hmhmhm, sorry but I should get back to work."

*A short pause and then she suddenly reverts to the old Yui*

*Notices her change back, and then removes my arms from her.*
"Oh, uh sorry."
*Wanders around.*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #7111 on: February 04, 2011, 08:49:10 am »

*The lictor's gaze follows Iceball a little, then turns to Yui.*
"Another matter; I couldn't help noticing Iceball's... contact with you. I suppose your kind is not capable of secreting poisons or corrosives from their skin, heating or cooling it to aberrant temperatures, or simply turning it into a sea of razors or other such short-range defense?"
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7112 on: February 04, 2011, 08:52:34 am »

*Taric get Olon and the dwarves doing system tests*
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #7113 on: February 04, 2011, 09:17:06 am »

*The lictor's gaze follows Iceball a little, then turns to Yui.*
"Another matter; I couldn't help noticing Iceball's... contact with you. I suppose your kind is not capable of secreting poisons or corrosives from their skin, heating or cooling it to aberrant temperatures, or simply turning it into a sea of razors or other such short-range defense?"

Y:"Temperature wise yes, anything from keeping us warm in the void or cool when diving into the surface of a sun."
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: February 04, 2011, 09:23:50 am »

Y:"Temperature wise yes, anything from keeping us warm in the void or cool when diving into the surface of a sun."

*The stealthy killing machine seems somehow dismayed at the new information.*
"So dogpiling selves of mine on top of them to force them to the ground will not pay much dividends... Unfourtunate."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7115 on: February 04, 2011, 09:37:27 am »

Dariel blinks over next to Yunno.
"I heard that. I assume Lasers are the only thing your kind does not have defense from? And I assume Psi Energy can do nothing else but irritate you?"
((And I'm gone.))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7116 on: February 04, 2011, 10:20:55 am »

*checks energy gauntlets for charge*
"hm capaticitors are kinda wiped"
*heads over to LAB for repairs*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: February 04, 2011, 10:59:51 am »

Dariel blinks over next to Yunno.
"I heard that. I assume Lasers are the only thing your kind does not have defense from? And I assume Psi Energy can do nothing else but irritate you?"
((And I'm gone.))

Y:"Depends how strong, once a race that was older than the Dimension dancers fought them for a couple of millennia with nothing but psychic powers. But they were unimaginable strong, you could do some damage, your just in the same boat as every one else."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7118 on: February 04, 2011, 11:06:09 am »

*sits at a counter and begins to dismantle gauntlets*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: February 04, 2011, 04:45:33 pm »

*Yui goes towardsx the spawning pools. Killiouse is still in the LAB!*

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7120 on: February 04, 2011, 05:05:05 pm »

*accidently jumps a capacitor and creates a arc flash*
"fuck!"
*shields eyes from the light*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7121 on: February 04, 2011, 06:24:35 pm »

Dariel blinks near Arek and prevents him from setting himself or anyone else on fire, and disappears in a torrent of light towards the cave. He seems to be checking on everyone's current state right now, his presence signaled by his own thoughts skipping across theirs like a stone across water. However, in the case of the Tyranid, he is essentially swimming through the Tyrants thoughts while in Iceball's case he is just delving through information on the Shadows previously fought for informational value.

However, Yui and Tenshi remain untouched by his thoughts.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #7122 on: February 04, 2011, 06:32:10 pm »

*Killiouse feels Dariels pressence across her mind and sets up her mental defences whilst sending a message to him.*

'Can I help you?'

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: February 04, 2011, 06:33:33 pm »

"Just checking, need anything? Just want to make sure everyone is okay."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #7124 on: February 04, 2011, 06:40:59 pm »

Dariel blinks near Arek and prevents him from setting himself or anyone else on fire, and disappears in a torrent of light towards the cave. He seems to be checking on everyone's current state right now, his presence signaled by his own thoughts skipping across theirs like a stone across water. However, in the case of the Tyranid, he is essentially swimming through the Tyrants thoughts while in Iceball's case he is just delving through information on the Shadows previously fought for informational value.
*Feels this presence and my face goes to an unsurprised flat.*
"Go on ahead. Anything I wouldn't want anyone knowing has long been forgotten at this point."
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 2023